Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead (12318 Views)

New Upcoming Video Game Trailers 2020 / 5 Upcoming Overhyped Video Games That May Disappoint You / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by lilkech(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
it should be out today. i am tired of killing los santos griffers on freemode

What should be out today?
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by ibinaboonline: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
If you want original PlayStation magazines, Xbox magazines, PC gamer magazines or multi-platform gaming mags with playable demo CDs included in the magazines, then I'm your man.
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by tamertery(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
please I'm from Sokoto... I'm looking for whoever is willing to sell his or her ps4 at the sum of 75k... if there's anyone please WhatsApp me on me on 07038943411 thank you
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by PotatoSalad(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mrlgboman3:
If you've ne'er played the hitman series. You've never played a single player game. The greatest stealth game ever. I missed killing guards , chefs, nanny's and stealing their cloths to disguise your way through a heavily guarded fortress.
I prefer far cry series to hitman esp far cry 4 and 5. There's always a thousand ways to complete a mission.
Watch dogs too is like that but once you get master all research points, it gets easy af
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by MrGoogle88: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
MartinCorridon:

I doff my hat for those patient enough to play Splinter cell. I love the graphics unlike any other but you have to be way too patient. Too nerve wracking for me.

Downloaded the walkthroughs for the Splinter Cell franchise. The time to watch them na the issue.
You use walkthroughs? What’s the point?
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by PotatoSalad(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
blingxx:
heard ghost of tsushima is like the Japanese version of assassins creed... FYI were is assassins creed Odyssey
It's better and it's open world too. Nice game
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by PotatoSalad(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yomisky:
MULTIPLAYER GAME IS MORE ENGAGING.
I PREFER IT
Not everyone has good internet connection.
Unless you can play via lan eg Halo and Call of duty Black ops
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
lilkech:

What should be out today?
Rockstar update for gta5
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by OurworkComNg1: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Vasaratti16:

sir, can you make review on a game called "start citizen"??
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by badmrkt(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
CHESTER48:
maybe you think this is your greatest game.not for me.i couldn't compare it with splinter cell.hitman was good though.but splinter cell got it for me.
try Tom Clancy, Ghost Recon Future Soldier...
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by Yomisky(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Not everyone has good internet connection.
Unless you can play via lan eg Halo and Call of duty Black ops
Contrary to what you think, it doesn't consume much data. An average 3G network connection in Nigeria is good enough.
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
FarCry 5 is out. Any adventure seeking gamer should play the FarCry series, I stopped at 4, priorities smiley
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
OurworkComNg1:

sir, can you make review on a game called "start citizen"??

start citizen? haven't heard of a game like that, and moreover I need to have played a video game before I can make a review and unfortunately I haven't played this particular one.

So I'm sorry I can't make a review of that game.

And moreover why do you want a review?

edited: Or do you mean "Star citizen" the mmporg on PC?
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by OurworkComNg1: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Vasaratti16:

start citizen? haven't heard of a game like that, and moreover I need to have played a video game before I can make a review and unfortunately I haven't played this particular one.

So I'm sorry I can't make a review of that game.

And moreover why do you want a review?

edited: Or do you mean "Star citizen" the mmporg on PC?

hmmmm...ok sir. its a typo. star citizen...

i have been following the game production since like 6-7yrs now and still in production. i just thought it might interest you and other game lovers...
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sharpshooota:
My PES on my mind

Dinocrisis dey PS4?
that was a good game
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by computerglobal(m): 2:48am On Jul 18, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by PotatoSalad(m): 3:03am On Jul 18, 2018
Yomisky:
Contrary to what you think, it doesn't consume much data. An average 3G network connection in Nigeria is good enough.
I disagree.
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by Sharpshooota: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=ZaraGift post=69476348][/quote]

Wetin happen... I no understand oh
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by Yomisky(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
PotatoSalad:

I disagree.
Well, talking from experience as an online gamer.
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by PotatoSalad(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yomisky:
Well, talking from experience as an online gamer.
Me too.
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by cao(f): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Dayum Vasarrati16, with this one you halved the list and changed the intro a bit, they go fear you...
http://whatculture.com/gaming/10-upcoming-video-games-that-prove-single-player-is-far-from-dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by MobileGees: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
cao:
Dayum Vasarrati16, with this one you halved the list and changed the intro a bit, they go fear you...
http://whatculture.com/gaming/10-upcoming-video-games-that-prove-single-player-is-far-from-dead

Cao free the jare, abi is there any rule on nairaland that says you shouldnt copy and paste? As far as I'm concerned this is a forum and not a blog there is difference.

The guy even makes the already dead gaming section lively and here you are bashing as if he just killed someone.

who cares if he copies and paste the whole google put for here who cares so far it makes sense.

vaserati ride on bro i dey your back kampe grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by cao(f): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
MobileGees:

Cao free the jare, abi is there any rule on nairaland that says you shouldnt copy and paste? As far as I'm concerned this is a forum and not a blog there is difference.

The guy even makes the already dead gaming section lively and here you are bashing as if he just killed someone.

who cares if he copies and paste the whole google put for here who cares so far it makes sense.

vaserati ride on bro i dey your back kampe grin
See them, copy and paste ride or die, they must protect themselves... Y'all will complain about here being dead, but you'll not contribute, when you do contribute it's copy and paste (fine when you actually correctly source) or you'll give us one paragraph and then link us to your site. Free yourselves from your mediocrity, it's your mediocrity that's killing you.

Oh and BTW, MobileGees, you yourself haven't actually really contributed to this section, so free yourself from your own shackles of mediocrity first...before you try to help your fellow ride or die bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
cao:

See them, copy and paste ride or die, they must protect themselves... Y'all will complain about here being dead, but you'll not contribute, when you do contribute it's copy and paste (fine when you actually correctly source) or you'll give us one paragraph and then link us to your site. Free yourselves from your mediocrity, it's your mediocrity that's killing you.

Oh and BTW, MobileGees, you yourself haven't actually really contributed to this section, so free yourself from your own shackles of mediocrity first...before you try to help your fellow ride or die bro.
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by MobileGees: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
cao:

wait is your job not to make sure I follow the rules and regulations of Nairaland and last time I checked copy and paste isn't part of the rules and I'm sure there's a good reason for that.

All I'm saying is that you have no right to bash anyone for copying and pasting

1 Like

Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by MobileGees: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
and one more thing cao I'm not trying to support anyone here I'm just trying to imbibe some common sense to you.

or are you okay with the boring mood this section has been?

and one more thing to check the guy's post just now and noticed 90% of his post made fp cao I'm I making sense here
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by cao(f): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
And yet again, what have you contributed MobileGees? You're busy talking like plagiarism isn't a thing. Without him adding the correct source, he was plagiarising, plain and simple. When NLers read his posts, they assume it's his. He's trying to reap, where he didn't sow and if he was plagiarising your content without crediting you, you'd be singing a different tune. You keep complaining that this section is dead and yet, you've done nothing to improve it. How's that for common sense?

Oh and who do you think suggest his posts for FP? I do. Granted, I've taken a back seat because he always mentions lala, so lala beats me to it by posting it immediately.
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by cao(f): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
Vasaratti16:

And? Quoting me isn't addressing the issue or do you just want to quote for quoting sake?
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by MobileGees: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
cao:
And yet again, what have you contributed MobileGees? You're busy talking like plagiarism isn't a thing. Without him adding the correct source, he was plagiarising, plain and simple. When NLers read his posts, they assume it's his. He's trying to reap, where he didn't sow and if he was plagiarising your content without crediting you, you'd be singing a different tune. You keep complaining that this section is dead and yet, you've done nothing to improve it. How's that for common sense?

Oh and who do you think suggest his posts for FP? I do. Granted, I've taken a back seat because he always mentions lala, so lala beats me to it by posting it immediately.

me post here in this dead section? God forbid. I'm a "business man" and would rather not create a topic that will just get less than 150 views and I don't think no one would which is why this section is dead and might just remain dead and the guy that just might ignite this section you seem to be chasing him away which to me isn't logical.
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by cao(f): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
MobileGees:

me post here in this dead section? God forbid. I'm a "business man" and would rather not create a topic that will just get less than 150 views and I don't think no one would which is why this section is dead and might just remain dead and the guy that just might ignite this section you seem to be chasing him away which to me isn't logical.

See, complains about the problem, fails to be part of the solution...
Re: 5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead by HyDef(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
MobileGees:

No one's chasing him away. All he needs to do is acknowledge his source.
I'm personally a little disappointed because I thought they were original writings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Game Swap Nigeria / Nairaland Official PSP Apps,games,tutorials & H@cks(striclty For PSP Fans Only) / New Update Graphics Efootball Ppsspp Pes 2024 Iso Obb Files Highly Compressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.