Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video (36289 Views)

Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by Sunnynaz: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Former president OLUSEGUN OBASANJO caught relaxing while watching his son’s music video
Should our Former President start a record label? �
Oba.. oba.. OBASANJO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCZp38tfaf0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by sarrki(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ebora ton mu milo

22 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by sarrki(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
God I pray give me the strength and power at this age to be able to do like

Aremu,Mathew,okikiola,Olusegun Obasanjo

Olowu

Awi menukuro aremu Obasanjo

Baba mokiyin teso teso

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by onatisi(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
It is always a feeling of inexplicable joying when a father sees his child doing something positive

5 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by onatisi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

Olowu

Baba mokiyin teso teso
Prayers can't do it ,it is all about taking good care of ones body from youth . Majority of old people that have lived a very careless lifestyle with their bodies usually regret it at old age. Don't smolke or drink alcohol,sleep well,exercise regularly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by sarrki(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
onatisi:

Prayers can't do it ,it is all about taking good care of ones body from youth . Majority of old people that have lived a very careless lifestyle with their bodies usually regret it at old age. Don't smolke or drink alcohol,sleep well,exercise regularly

Somehow right

But have seen the likes of mamman shata drinks and smoke yet still attained good years

Also Musa yar adua

Baba Allen the Allen Avenue you know

So it’s all about God , which prayers can do somehow

8 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by boss1310(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
since bloggers started having a field day on this forum they seem not to know the meaning of these words"CAUGHT"STORM"SHOCK"BREAK THE INTERNET"and "SEXY"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by Pebcak: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin

EBORA OWU
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by foyeks2001(f): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Make I fry garri ne?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by Pabloosas(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by teebaxy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Baba I hail oh... hate him or like him ... the fact still remains that he is the Real Ebora Owu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by nigeriantalk: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Learn a simple way on how to export local products from Nigeria visit https://naijaexport.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by LazyNairalander(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lok record label of what?

aveg check my SIGNATURE
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by flex04(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

Olowu

Baba mokiyin teso teso

Go meet am make he show you the way
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
boss1310:
since bloggers started having a field day on this forum they seem not to know the meaning of these words"CAUGHT"STORM"SHOCK"BREAK THE INTERNET"and "SEXY"
cheesy grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by kolafolabi(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Leave it or take it, he is still the nightmare of Atiku Abubakar

4 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by nabegibeg: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sunnynaz:
Former president OLUSEGUN OBASANJO caught relaxing while watching his son’s music video
Oba.. oba.. OBASANJO

Ancestor patiently waiting for the next sacrifice grin grin

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by Willexmania(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
A
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by HajimeSaito(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

Olowu

Baba mokiyin teso teso

My prayer is that God gives you the physical and mental condition of Buhari as you get older. That way you'll stop being a nuisance on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by Danelo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
make we fry dodo?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by Adeade11: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sunnynaz:
Oba.. oba.. OBASANJO

Im dey feel the gbedu wella gringrin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by OboOlora(f): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
That son better not introduce his wife to him

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by MufasaRebirth: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
So that guy na OBJ pikin sad
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by MufasaRebirth: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
So that guy na OBJ pikin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by teekay213(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
How many pinkin this man get self?grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by canalily(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ogbonoo!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by dermmy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
In Baba's mind "pls help me record a song that criticizes buhari"
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by obiviviana: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
c ur mouth
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
It's simple process of marketing....

Get into any CPA or affiliate networks, choose an offer to promote, research keyword for that offer, create a YouTube channel for the offer, create a video for the offer using the keyword, upload to YouTube, rank ur video.... In a week, you start seeing cash in ur CPA or affiliate network account... Same goes for Pinterest marketing....even simpler that a retard can set it up....

Create a business Pinterest account around a niche... Follow all my steps which I would be teaching u.... I would introduce u to the Pinterest secrete board...post to those boards and see thousands of traffics hitting ur offers immediately.... And these translates into cash for you....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos / Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) / Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.