Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. (4617 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York / Delta Air Launches Direct New York To Lagos Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by dayleke: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
Uglyaddy:

What I saw in Bronx some months ago.The woman just squat and start doing her thing.I dont like Bronx for anything.

And you took her pic? shocked shocked shocked
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by Konquest: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fortissimo502:

The bronx is cheaper than Brooklyn.
The Bronx.
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by Cousin9999: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
crazyABO:
Moved in from California...now base in new york

Congratulations on joining civilization.
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by crazyABO(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Cousin9999:

Congratulations on joining civilization.
lol where you at?
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by crazyABO(m): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
kroger:

You can get that for $900 -$1000 in a good neighborhood.. I duff my hat for you guys in NY
bro, you still in ATL?
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by kroger: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
crazyABO:
bro, you still in ATL?

Yes boss..
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by crazyABO(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
kroger:

Yes boss..
bro please what’s the state like and how much does it cost to get like a 2bedroom and is there work availability?
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by kroger: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
crazyABO:
bro please what’s the state like and how much does it cost to get like a 2bedroom and is there work availability?

ATL is aiit, we have seen in recent times influx of people from New York, California, chicago etc. The prices of apartment and houses is increasing. Apartment price largely depends on the area.

Where are you at?
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by crazyABO(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
kroger:

ATL is aiit, we have seen in recent times influx of people from New York, California, chicago etc. The prices of apartment and houses is increasing. Apartment price largely depends on the area.

Where are you at?
yea I know prices are changing but can you give me an idea of what the prices are? Am in New York. And how’s getting a work over there too?
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by neonbash0: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
I know someone paying 2000 for a 2 bedroom apartment in NYC.

I'm a New Yorker so that wasn't strange at all to me when she mentioned it

1 Like

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by pointednose: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Will you advice someone who woll stary working in NYC to live in New Jersey?
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by Originalsly: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
neonbash0:

I know someone paying 2000 for a 2 bedroom apartment in NYC.

I'm a New Yorker so that wasn't strange at all to me when she mentioned it

Hmmmm......... $2000 for a two bedroom?..... that's strange to me. Which part of the city she got that bargain?
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by Originalsly: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
pointednose:

Will you advice someone who woll stary working in NYC to live in New Jersey?

A whole lot of people live in Jersey but work in the city. It depends on the job..... how much it pays. No doubt ... rent is cheaper in Jersey but ease of transportation and cost must be considered. Know people that left because of rent... returned after transport costs ...$15 per trip and lack of convenience.

1 Like

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by pointednose: 3:34am On Dec 02, 2021
Thanks for the honest feedback
Originalsly:

A whole lot of people live in Jersey but work in the city. It depends on the job..... how much it pays. No doubt ... rent is cheaper in Jersey but ease of transportation and cost must be considered. Know people that left because of rent... returned after transport costs ...$15 per trip and lack of convenience.
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by Tohsynetita1: 4:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Hi! I need UK or USA native speaker for a voice task. it's a massive project.
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by Tohsynetita1: 4:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Hi!
I need UK or USA native speaker for a voice task. it's a massive project. message +2348031542509

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? / Direction To JKK Building / Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.