Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 (5746 Views)

RATIONALLY CHOOSEN(3) Interesting And Romantic Stories / RATIONALLY CHOOSEN, (romantic And Heart Touching Stories) / Ikomoja The Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
wwww.emperorblog.com.ng present

The choosen one {the beast of gevaudan} . . . . . . . . written by #horluwap1 . . . . . . ……..prologue……. ones upon a time in the early 80s, a small village named GEVAUDAN was situated in the outskirt of Paris. The village was peaceful and all the villagers relate with themselves in peace and harmony, it was just like a big family living in different houses. They quarrel less and conflict is an enemy to them. But they have one problem which always gives the king and the villagers of gevaudan headache. because of there size and quantity, it was very easy for Paris, being a big country with large troop of armies to ride them, they demand tribute from the people of gevaudan with force and 70% of their first harvest in a year must also be sent to Paris. Their king, king davala,was already old and he is a coward, he is not ready to liberate his people from their plight because he is afraid it might lead to war which he is sure will wipe out their existence on earth. After some years, king davala died and his son picked up the mantle. The name of the new king was jovacik, king jovacik unlike his father was very tough and was not ready to tolerate the Paris again, when Paris sent her delegate for her usual tribute, king jovacik refused them and by doing so, Paris declared war upon them, king jovacik’s council plead with him to reverse his opinion of going to war with Paris because it is a lost battle even without fighting it but all there pleas fell on king jovacik deaf ear. He is ready to die in war than remain a puppet to the Paris like his father was. He knows it is a suicide mission but he is ready to take the risk. He gave a verdict that every male of each house in his village ranging from ten years upward must be prepare for the battle, he asked for the supply of many weapons and he wrote to his neighboring villages for help but they decline him because of their fear for his opposition. When all hope was lost, a man appeared out of nowhere, he looks like someone who has been staying in a hole for a long time, his cloth was tattered, his hair and beard could be compare to that of an animal, because it doesn’t looks like a blade has ever find it way to it before, he is stinking of foul smell, his eyeball was too dark and his fingers were sharp, but through all this defect, one could still see that he is very handsome with a great height which most women always fall for. People were surprise when he seeks an audience with king jovacik, they were very sure that he is not one of them because they all recognise there self, king jovacik stunned them more by accepting to see the man. the second day when the man left the palace, people were unable to recognized him again, his outfit has been changed, his hairs has been kept, except for his sharp nails, the foul smell emanating from him has turned into a cool one that can attract the love a princess. But the villagers were so intuitive about what could have transpired between the ghost man, as they have named the man, and their king. After king jovacik encounter with the strange man, his mood has seem to change drastically, from his moody form to a pleasant one. The people around him noticed this and asked the reason for the change. He explained to them that the stange man is their hope of survival out of the doom which they find there self, he explained further that the strange man is a beast, and he has been living inside the forest for more than 1000 years, he is like a guardian of the forest and always help any one he seems to come across in the forest. And the good news of it is that he is here to help us win the battle against Paris, his councils was very disappointed that their king is so unwise, leaving the fate of their race in the hand of a strange man whom he bearly knows, they asked him why he so much believes in the stranger and for what course is the stranger helping them, king jovacik replied that he has heard the myth of the beast from his grand father when he was still a kid, and the beast changed to his beast form in my very eye when i asked for proof of what he called himself, he changed to a giant which have never seen before and his body was filled with fire, his teeth became sharpen and his finger nails was as long as half a sword, his eye changed colour and his breath was fire like a dragon, king jovacik explained to them and they all listened with awe expression. His course of helping us is that he is tired of living alone inside the forest and wants to be among the humans, and as the myth goes, it was said that the beast only harms the wicked but has never hurt the innocent, so i made him a deal that in exchange for his success over the Paris, he will become one of us. The councils found no fault in king jovacik decision and follow suit with him. The battle really took a bitter toll on Paris armies, they were being murdered at night at their camp by an animal as they called it and they loosed more than 80% of their men in the animal attack. The captain of the Paris army asked for reinforcement but was surprised to only see one of them, he was the only survivor of an animal attack that killed all the reinforcement sent to the captain, the survivor explained that as they were coming to meet the captain and when it was night, they decided to rest and continue their journey the following day, but as they were sleeping, an animal which was emanating fire from it body attacked them, with speed that they have never seen before, it was very fast and before 5 minutes, thousands of soldiers were already sleeping in their own blood. The animal only pardon me and asked me to deliver this message to you that if you don’t call for retreat before nightfall, nobody is going to return home among all of us.. The captain after short deliberation on the matter called his men to retreat and return back to Paris. The people of gevaudan were very happy for their victory even without holding a sword, they hailed the beast and thanked him for his help. The king kept his promise and allowed the beast to live among them. The beast was given the name THE BEAST OF GEVAUDAN, OUR PROTECTOR. King jovacik has an elder sister, his father’s first child. She fell in love with the beast of gevaudan and married him. she got pregnant and gave birth to the first ever hybrid, half human half beast. the beast was very happy and he make sure not to fail in his duty of protecting GEVAUDAN from any threat and the people never relent to shower him with praises which later form one of the factor that caused his downfall. King jovacik has no hatred for the beast at first but with the continuous been showered on the beast by his subjects, he started growing the seed of jealousy and hatred in his heart, how dare they honour him more than i the king, are they referring him to be their real king and me a common throne sitter, all sort of rhetorical questions were bubbling in his mind with no one to answer them. After his sister has given birth for the beast, king jovacik felt his throne been threatened with the birth of the child, His dreams were filled with nightmare of him losing the throne to the beast, the beast existence itself is a threat to him because the beast is powerful than him. After much pondering on how to get rid of the beast, he decided to visit one of the sorcerer living in a village far form his, he has heard about the sorcerer’s potency from many people. After meeting with the sorcerer, king jovacik got his solution to his problem. All he just has to do his give the beast a sip of his son’s blood and he will become vulnerable to kill. On getting back to the palace, he sent words to his sister to come and dine with him, he asked her to come along with her husband and child. The sister not knowing his brother’s plan agreed. On getting to the palace, king jovacik wife, the queen collected the child from them with the excuse of wishing to play with him, but she was acting according to her husband instruction, the beast and his wife went to the dining hall while the queen took the child to her husband. The king quickly took the child to his room and cut the child’s wrist and collected his blood inside a cup. But to his amazement, the child’s wrist healed, but he was happy with this development because his parents will not know that he was injured. he mixed the blood with some wine and offered it to the beast in the dining hall. The beast became very weak after drinking it and king jovacik seperated the beast head from his body not minding his sister pleading for the life of her husband. After killing the beast he decided to also kill the son, not wanting to leave any leverages that might harm him in the future but to his astonishment, the child was nowhere to be found. After fruitless searching for the boy, king jovacik also killed his sister. After Paris heard that the beast of GEVAUDAN is dead, they wage another war against GEVAUDAN and wipe it existence off the earth. Paris took over the village and named it Marseille. . . watch out for episode one!!!!!!!!!

you can,continue reading here www.emperorblog.com.ng

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} . . . . . . . . …..episode 1….. . . . . . . Ben, make sure you go to school early and there is some cash on the table, use it for whatever you need, my mom said almost screaming as she made her way for her working place. I was already in wonder land, dreaming about having s.x with Becky, the new girl in school, she is the hottest girl in school and this has got her many proposal from different guys including some of my friends and hatred from almost all the gals in school. I checked down on my shot and saw that it has already defied the law of gravity as my 8 inches d--k, i know my d--k is bigger than my age, i am only 16 and from my findings, guys d--k will stop growing at age 21. My head was coming in motion as i remembered about the little history Mr Camilla Wisdom, our new teacher also father to Becky, they just relocated to Marseille from Canada, and we were astonished when someone not from our place was telling us the we the native of the town know nothing about. He said that Marseille was not our town name before, that it was changed to Marseille by Paris when they conquer it, he said the back in the olden days, supernatural creatures filled this place and according to myth,their spirit is still around, some of believed him while majority doesn’t. I don’t know if i believe or not but one thing is sure, that history caught my attention. I yawn as i got up from my bed, i checked the wall close in my room ticking away it bitterness, the time is 7:48 am and I am going to have class by 9. i picked up my phone and saw two new messages and 1 missed call from Victor,my best friend, i checked his message and he laid today’s plan for me carefully, i sighed as i read it finish. I got into the bathroom and took a quick shower, i got to the dining table and saw a cup of tea with two slices of bread. I devour it,rested for a bit and took my old but still neat bicycle and rode to school. My mind was heavy as i rode through the neatly tiled road, I don’t know why but my intuition tells me something pleasant or unpleasant is about to happen to me. I packed my bicycle at my normal packing spot and made way to my locker to get my books before heading to class, it was as if all my classmates were asked to come early today because i was the last person to enter, Victor winked at me as i pass him on my way to my seat, I couldn’t replied his wink as I saw Becky grinning at me, tho I have not made known to her that i love her because I am scared that it will make things awkward for me if she reject me. I wave at her and sat on my sit, we were having class for Evolution, history class is in the afternoon, our evolutionary teacher, miss Pokus Susan entered and start her boring speech about how the star evolved, as the teaching was going on, i felt myself lose consciousness and woke up in another realm, every where was dark and very cold, it was like I was in a frosty place, I was shivering and the same time scared, I saw a creature walking towards me, flame emanating from its body, i tried to run but felt no life in my leg, the creature came to me and called my name in a roaring manner, it lifted me up with one hand, i could felt all means to oxygen in my body seizing, the creature opened its mouth and fire came out, as I saw that I am dying slowly, I tried to plead with the creature to spare my life, but my voice was not coming forth. I tried to shout, please released me but was surprised as I opened my eye and saw all the students in the classroom including miss Susan, unknown to me that I have drifted to sleep and was dreaming, everybody heard me screaming as i woke up. anything the problem, miss Susan asked and i replied no. I was really ashamed of myself, how could I embarrassed myself like that ,especially with my crush in class. As miss Susan end her boring lecture, i couldn’t make any facial contact with Becky and walked outside, the pleasant air outside filled my nostril and my body calmed down. Victor came to me and we asked me what was that about? . ME : it was a nightmare VICTOR : in this broad daylight ME : yeah, i think it was because of that history that Mr wisdom told us yesterday. VICTOR : i told you yesterday that that man only want to gain our attention by forming a story ME : but i don’t think so VICTOR : think anything you like, did you saw my message? ME :yes, but did you not think it is scary breaking into that ancient cemetery just for some treasures that the rumor is not confirmed VICTOR : I already knew that you will be scared, but don’t be, nothing is going to happen ME : what of MR wisdom history ,he said this place was filled with supernatural creatures before, what if that ancient cemetery is harboring them it….. VICTOR : shhhh!!!, what he said was all fiction ME : but people has been trying to get into the cemetery for a long time without success and have promised mom not to get into any trouble because of what she went through the last time we got ourselves in trouble VICTOR : we might be lucky to gain entrance into it and we are not going to get into any trouble, just man up and let go . Just then Becky came out and asked me if am okay, i think it was because of what happened earlier inside the class ME : nothing dear, just had a noonmare BECKY : (smile )early in the morning , are you free ME : (almost said yes but when I saw the answer yes and you die look no Victor’s face, i replied no BECKY : (disappointment was clearly written on her face ) alright, see you later ME : ( i almost called her back when I saw that her killer a-s as she left us and was swaying it with great flow ) going to that cemetery better worth it or else am gonna f--k your a-s today VICTOR : (laugh wildly make sure you apply ointment when you do. We both laughed as we got our bicycle from the parking spot. After 30 minutes of riding, we could see the old cemetery, its looks like it has been here for a very long time, maybe hundreds or thousands of year ago, the structure was still intact but old , I don’t know why it is called cemetery when its outer structure looks like a tomb . we packed our bicycles and walked towards its entrance, on getting nearer, i knew it was a fruitless adventure, the entrance was covered by a gigantic slab which I’m sure 20 giant cannot pull talk less of two skinny college guys. I asked Victor to let us go but he insisted that we take a closer look, just then my eye a sign at the left side of the entrance, it is the shape of palm, it was well mould. I asked Victor to place his palm in it maybe it is the key to opening it, he did so but nothing happened, i decided to also try it, i was surprised that my hand fit in as if it was the size of my palm that was used in moulding it, after placing my palm in it, nothing happened, but when I tried to remove my hand, it was not coming out, I began to panic and called for Victor help, just then the cemetery became awfully silent, wind started blowing from every corner of the cemetery, every where started shaking, I could see Victor running away while I was unable to remove my hand, I was already wetting my pant when I felt a bite on my palm , it was like a snake bite, I could feel that my body was stiffening, i was losing consciousness little by little, I could hear all the metal and every lock inside the tomb unlocking, after losing hope, my palm released from the palm shape keyhole. Before I could take a step away from there, I fell down and everything blacked out To be continue….
read more on www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by ashatoda: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2018
guy this is really enticing I visited your site to read further and clicked on the other parts of the story but it's not opening. moreso I saw different stories on the site but can't sit down to start searching for it I will appreciate it if you can have a tab for completed stories and another for ongoing ones so that it will be easy to go through the site. Please work on the first thing I mentioned yes I am using opera mini cos its easier for me so please do something about it. thanks waiting for more
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2018
ashatoda:
guy this is really enticing I visited your site to read further and clicked on the other parts of the story but it's not opening. moreso I saw different stories on the site but can't sit down to start searching for it I will appreciate it if you can have a tab for completed stories and another for ongoing ones so that it will be easy to go through the site. Please work on the first thing I mentioned yes I am using opera mini cos its easier for me so please do something about it. thanks waiting for more

okay thank u boss i really appreciate

am going to do that.. and about d ither part of the story maybe it yr operamini because it opening herr,
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} . . . . . . …..Episode 2….. . . . . . . ……… I was losing consciousness little by little, I could hear all the metal and every lock inside the tomb unlocking, after losing hope, my palm released from the palm shape keyhole. Before I could take a step away from there, I fell down and everything blacked out. when I opened my eye, I was on a bed, I was surprised how a cemetery turned to a bed, I checked by my side and saw my mom sleeping beside me, I looked around and saw that I was inside an hospital, how did I got here was the first question that I asked myself, I saw my mom waking up and quickly tried to close my eye but it was too late as she has already know that have woken up, she called my name gently as she always do anytime she is worried about me, I answered with guilt in my heart, I knew that she will be damned worried about me. MOM : welcome around Ben (trying to hide the tear drop trying to drop from her eye ) ME : I couldn’t say anything, I just nodded my head to show that am listening to her. MOM : it has been up to a week that you have been admitted here when we came to pick you from the cemetery ME : what the hell, (i almost screamed ) I couldn’t believe what am hearing, how did you know that I was there (i asked faintly ) MOM : Victor called me and I in turn called the ambulance because he said you passed out ME : am sorry mum, it was unintentional,i didn’t mean to put you through this MOM : it’s okay son, we will talk it out when we get home ME : what of dad? MOM : you know he is on a mission in another country, but have called him and he promised to come home soon ME : on a mission (i exclaimed) on a mission or he is in the midst of his mistresses dining and wining with them (I said to myself, tho my dad is a private investigator and most of the time, he is always away, but am very sure that he has a lot of mistress, because that what can explain him leaving me and my mom sometimes for two months and sometimes more than that, I don’t even miss him ,he is just like a non existing person to me, as long as i gat my mom, I care for nothing less ) okay mom MOM : I will go and inform the doctor that you are now awake so that he can perform some test on you which he insist you must be awake before he can do so. ME : okay mom MUM : (she pecked me on my forehead and head out of my ward ) The memory of that day came flooding my memory, what was that about, i asked myself, i remembered the bite on my hand and checked it, I saw that nothing appeared on it but I felt something moving inside my body, I felt the urge to vomit and quickly head into the restroom inside my Ward, I opened the closet and vomit something undescribable inside it, I felt as if my stomach is on fire as I was vomiting it, it was not stopping and I couldn’t control it, after some time, it stopped and i felt a little bit relieved, I washed my mouth and tried to flush the closet, but to my utmost surprise, nothing was inside it. Was I hallucinating, or could it be the effect of what happened at the cemetery, I stand up and tried to move out of the restroom, just then, my eye caught the mirror placed on the wall of the restroom, my eye, my eye, my eye has different colour, it was reddishly dark, I tried to put my hands on my face, that was when I noticed that my finger nails is now trice of it size and sharper, I don’t know how but I was able to hear the voice of my mom walking towards my ward with the voice of a man which I conclude must be the doctor, as the footstep and voice was getting nearer, I quickly shut the door of the restroom. not wanting to be discovered in my new form. I checked the mirror again to be sure if it is not that am hallucinating, but my eye was still like that and my finger nails is now longer again, what is happening to me, I was not able to answer my question when I heard a knock on the door MOM : Ben are you alright? ME : (trying to sound normal ) yes mum (but it was like a little roaring ) MOM : (panicking ) are you sure you are alright son?? ME : ( afraid that I might sound like before again, I moved to the water closet and flushed to make it seems like I was attending the nature’s business and talked amidst the water gushing down into the water closet ) in a muffled voice, I am fine mom. MOM : be quick with what you are doing, the doctor is here to see you ME : (silent, I could here their footsteps withdrawing from the entrance of the restroom, I sigh a sigh of relief and checked the mirror again, I noticed that I was transforming into something I can’t explain, my eye view was changing from normal to red, everything I was seeing is red, my face structure was changing and air was coming out from God knows where on my face, my teeth was changing, my height too started changing, I was hearing and perceiving many things at the same time, my head began to spin and I passed out. I woke up and saw no one beside me, but I found myself on the hospital bed again, just then I heard the door opened and I saw Becky and Victor, Becky was just too hot, her skimpy red gown made her to look like a goddess, I felt like having her right there, I don’t know where those urge were coming from but I was able to control with my the anger I channelled towards Victor for escaping by himself, but I think he later came back because my mom said he was the one that called her. . VICTOR : what up dude ME : ( looked at him with the eye of say another thing and I will shove your head into your a-s ) how are you Becky? (i said without replying Victor ) VICTOR : (not giving Becky chance to answer me ) I am very sorry dude, I was very scared, that was why I ran, I thought everywhere was going to collapsed as the ground started shaking, but I still came back for you ME : (.with anger clearly visible on my face ) to take my corpse home right? you ran away to save your sorry a-s when you were the one that lure me into that danger in the first place ( I have never felt angry like this before and I don’t know why I was unable to control my anger, I felt like slashing him there and eat all his intestine in order to appeal to myself for what he did ) VICTOR : don’t take it personal Ben, you would have done the same if you were in my position that day. ME : (that statement pulled the trigger in me because I am sure that I will not leave him to die there if I was in his position, all my sense of thinking got locked up and I could feel myself transforming, my finger nails was as sharp as a sword and I was ready to slash him into two. As I stood up to attack him . To be continue….
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} . . . . . . …..Episode 3….. . . . . . . ……… My finger nails was as sharp as a sword and I was ready to slash him into two. As I stood up to attack him, the power system off, all the electronic gadgets in the hospital went off, I think Becky and Victor did not see me transformed, I could see clearly with my red eye, suddenly I felt Becky hugging like someone in need of protection, I also saw Victor running into the restroom, I couldn’t understand what was happening, I asked Becky why they were scared. . Becky : from the day you have been admitted here, an animal has been on rampage, some people said it is a beast, and it is faster,and whenever it is going to attack or it is around, the energy supply of that place will switch off ME : how is that possible? BECKY : I think the animal always tampered with the power supply before attacking ME : (I became scared on hearing this, could this be that I was the one that unlock the beast, my mind was occupied with different thought, just then, I heard people screaming in the hospital, I could feel my sense of hearing and smelling heightening, my nostril was filled with different types of blood, I could feel the fear of different people, then I heard the animal roar, the roaring was so hectic that it shaked the hospital to it foundation, I was also affected by the roaring because I could feel myself transforming fast, I did not know when I pushed Becky away from me and rushed outside, I was been attracted by an unknown force to the beast, I have changed completely, my claws was very sharp, I could feel the hospital cloth on my body shredding down, my body was on flame, I could feel my height changing tho I was not that tall but I could feel the change in height. people I came across were running away from me, some even fainted, my urge to kill was increasing, I didn’t know how but when I tried to run, it was as if I disappeared,I found myself on the rooftop I almost run back when I saw the beast staring at me with a blood shot eye. It roared loudly and it almost pushed me down the rooftop, I steadied myself to avoid falling down the 23 storey building structure. the beast was very tall and muscular unlike me, real fire was coming out of its body, its talked to me in a thunder like voice. . BEAST : at last we meet ME : (surprised ) what do you mean by that? (I sounded like a baby lion ) BEAST : you are the beginning of this and you must be the end ME : what do you mean? BEAST : you will understand on the way to hade. It charged at me with great speed roaring, I roared back and also charged at it. It was like a cat fighting a tiger, it was series of beating and smashing, when I was lying completely weak on the floor, it came to me and tried to deep it claw into my heart, seeing this, I quickly roll to the other side and channelled all my strength into my fist, I landed it a punch I will tagged Superman punch, I knew it affect it as it fell down, but I was surprised as it quickly got up, I tried to run away but my speed was like that of a snail compared to the beast own, it got to me fast and strangled me lifting me up with a single hand, my leg was dangling in the air and I could feel myself losing consciousness, it deep it claw into the downward side of my belly, I screamed very loud and felt fire going inside me, but I think the beast made a mistake as it action changed my body system, I could feel all sorts of different power going inside me, my size increased tho it was not up to the beast size, my claws grew longer and sharper than before, little fire was emanating from my body. The beast on seeing this quickly tried to remove my heart but I stopped it with all my strength, and released myself from its hold and slash it face with my claw. It got healed quickly and and we start our face off afresh. I knew with my strength now, I have a chance against it. My roaring was now sounding a little bit matured. It tried to attacked me again but I dodge it, I punched it on the face, I jumped on it and hooked it on his neck, I was punching it on his head, and it was trying to free itself from my hold, I got distracted when I heard footstep of people coming to the rooftop and I could perceive the smell of my mom and Becky among the people coming. The beast with speed shoved me down and I could see myself falling down the 23 storey building with no hope of been rescued. To be continued……
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Divepen1 mostbles emperorblog Rosemary33 benita27 kimbra cowhard nastyogx bibi294 krizbaby where art thou you boy is here oo
chibestjerry pacifust058
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} . . . . . . …..Episode 4….. . . . . . . ……… →→→Flashback To The Early 80s←←← . . PRINCESS OLIVIA : (with tears in her eye )please don’t do it Jovacik, please don’t kill him, he has done nothing wrong to deserve this. BEAST OF GEVAUDAN : (growl softly, he is very weak because of the contents he drank from the cup) Olivia, please escape with Ben, I will be alright. JOVACIK : ( holding the sword to the beast head ) he has done many things wrong sister and he doesn’t deserve to live, he thinks he cannot be killed but I am the king and there is nothing I can’t do PRINCESS OLIVIA : (trying to free herself from the hold of the two soldiers restraining her ) how can you be an ingrate Jovacik, when we were in time of trouble he helped us and he has always been doing so ever since then (she said with tears in her eye ) BEAST OF GEVAUDAN : (using all the strength in him, he roar wildly to speak ) get away from here Olivia, escape now ,Ben is already in safe hands now, just make sure you escape. Jovacik : what do you mean by Ben is already in safe hands ( called one of his guards to go and bring the boy ) GAURD : (running back after confirming the situation ) I couldn’t locate him my lord, and I met your wife and some of the guards been slaughtered on the floor sir. Jovacik : ( ran out of the dining room and came back with blood thirsty eye ) he picked the sword and walked towards the beast , what did u do ( he screamed ) BEAST OF GEVAUDAN : (laughing wildly with pain written all over his face ) I knew that this was going to happen and I have my own backup plan in place to save my son, ( he chanted some spells and spilled blood from his mouth ) my son because of what he is cannot grow from infancy till he is 250 years old, after that he will start developing like normal kids do and after that he will become a real hybrid when he is of age, I knew that I am not going to last up to that time, that was why I have already seeked a lifeline for my son, →→→ went down the memory lane to when he attacked the Paris army ←←← Captain Patrick was laying the attack plan to some of his comrade in his tent, all of a sudden they heard screaming from outside their tent, soldiers were seen running helter skelter to save their lives, many were already dead on the floor and all the other tent there has been set ablazed by something they couldn’t see, it was very fast and they couldn’t attack it, all they were seeing was fire running in a speed that they were surprised of. captain Patrick came out with his other comrades to fight the invisible animal killing them, within a flash, all the comrades beside him were already dead, the beast appear to him and told him to take his remaining armies and get out of there or else he is going to kill all of them. captain Patrick promised to leave and the beast left them. But instead of captain Patrick to retreat, he sent for reinforcement but was surprised that all of them died and only one survived with a the same message from the beast. He knew he was already doomed because he has already been warned that if he does not leave there, the beast is going to come back to kill them,and the killing of his reinforcement means that the beast was aware of his plan. He quickly ordered his remaining men to retreat and made their way back to Paris. On their way back to Paris, the beast appeared to captain Patrick at night and threatened to kill him because he didn’t count his warning important. The captain begged for his life and promise to always obey his command till he die. The beast accepted his offer and they became friend afterward. After 6 months of being friends with the captain, the beast went to seek for his friend help . BEAST : I know that my end is coming soon, I can feel it and I think it is going to come from the hand of Jovacik. PATRICK : if you are sure of what you are saying, why can’t you leave GEVAUDAN and come and leave with me in Paris. BEAST : It a tempting offer but I have already taken GEVAUDAN to be my home and I can’t leave there, I am ready to die there but I fear for the safety of my wife and child, can I entrust their safety to you? PATRICK : yes you can friend ,I will be honoured to. BEAST : but taking my son will means many of your generation will have to serve him PATRICK : why BEAST : he will not change from a baby till he is 250 years old and that means many of your generation would have died, so it must be a generational obligation PATRICK : (sighed heavily ) it is not going to be easy but I will try my best to make he is safe BEAST : I owe you much friend, thank you ,just give me some of your trust worthy men that will stay undercover with me in GEVAUDAN it is time for my time to pass. PATRICK : okay friend, I will send them to you when I get back to Paris BEAST : and after you heard of my demise, I want you to take over GEVAUDAN, there will be another beast there but it will only be able to change at night ,so you must attack in the afternoon, after conquering GEVAUDAN, I want you to make sure Ben stays there no matter the condition and make sure you lock Jovacik in the mystic tomb in GEVAUDAN so that he can suffer inside it for eternal PATRICK : I will try my best to fulfill your wish. →→→→ Back to Jovacik palace←←←← BEAST : as we speak now, Ben is already out of GEVAUDAN and I am sure that you won’t harm your sister and the spell I cast before will have it way when I die. JOVACIK : (wield the sword and separated the beast head from his body, but as he did this some drop of the Beast blood started floating on the air and entered into Jovacik’s mouth, his eye changed colour at once and he collapsed ) he woke up at night and he was already a Beast, he was very angry at this, all his servant on seeing their king in an animal form ran for their life, but he still caught some and killed them. When it was morning, he changed back to his normal form, he was very angry with this and because of it killed his sister, he later seeked the sorcerer that helped him to killed the beast, the sorcerer told him that he has to eat the Beast son’s heart in order for him to be cured of the curse. captain Patrick on hearing about the Beast demise, waged war against GEVAUDAN in the morning and conquered it, he locked king Jovacik inside the tomb the Beast told him about and the king of Paris gave GEVAUDAN to captain Patrick upon his request To be continue…
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} . . . . . . …..Episode 5….. . . . . . . ……… The beast with speed shoved me down and I could see myself falling down the 23 storey building with no hope of been rescued. I was on free ride on the air, I was struggling for survival as I was falling down, suddenly I felt my claw scraping the brick, I got an idea there, with much force and pain I insert my claws into the brick but it didn’t stop me from falling, it was just destroying the brick and making pattern on it, suddenly I stopped falling, I think my claws got to a metallic part so it was not able to penetrate it, I was clinging freely on the hospital brick, meanwhile, as I was falling before, I closed my eye, I did that so that I won’t be conscious of when I die, on the new development I opened my eye and saw that I was already on the 7th floor, I didn’t know why I didn’t fainted, because if it was my normal self, from the point where I fell, I would have passed out. As I was feeling happy that I’m not going to die again, I think the change in my mood and emotion transformed me back to normal human. it was just like a dream as my claws turn to normal finger nails and released it grip from where I was clinging to, all I knew was that I was already on the floor. Maybe it was because I was not far from the floor again, I did not die but sustain a little injury which healed before I could feel it. I was naked and my body is black, it was as if I was painted black, and the painter really did a good work on my white skin because no traces of my white skin could be located. Nobody even notice me because they all busy running around to save their sorry asses. I remembered my mom and Becky, they were coming to the rooftop before I fell down, I began to panic at once, my mind was filled with many unanswered questions, could the Beast have hurt them, are they safe, hope they didn’t see me fighting with the beast. The energy supply of the hospital is still out so it will be easy for me to get to my ward without people seeing me naked, I entered the hospital and head to the elevator but it wasn’t working due to the disruption in the power supply. I remembered how it was like I disappear to the roof top earlier, I didn’t know how to do it but I was willing to try. I moved down to the staircase and zero mind to run, it didn’t work as I didn’t take a step away from there, then I decided to run with full speed, I very fast that I was not able to control the speed when I came to an intersection on the stairs and hit my air hard on the wall. I thought I was going to faint but was surprised that nothing happened to me, been a beast is really good, I am now superior to small injuries, I don’t know if it is so to crucial injuries too. I smile as I try it again and in a second I was in my ward, I sighed a sigh of relief as my ward was empty, there was no one in, I went into the bathroom and quickly wash myself wear another hospital gown which was beside my bed. I began to panic as I got to the rooftop and found no one there, I saw some traces of blood on the floor, my mind became blank as all sorts of thought was trying to crawl into it but I was waving it off. My body began to tremble and fear overcome male soul, My mom is the only good thing in my life, what will happen to me if I lose her, what will my fate become, how will I live depending on that animal that calls himself my father, ever from my birth, he has never for ones care for me. My mom is my world and losing her means my world will shattered and I will find myself in a pit which I don’t think I will be able to get out of. I started surveying the rooftop to see if I will get a clue of what happened there. But it was fruitless. My body suddenly became heavy and it seems impossible for my leg to carry it again, I shrugged down to my ward and I was hearing some voice inside my ward ,on getting near, I could decipher clearly that of my mom and Becky, My happiness knows no bound as I dash into the ward. They were so happy to see me, it was as if some burdens were lifted from my mom’s body . MOM : what happened son? ME : (quickly search through my lying box to come up with a good one) nothing serious mom, I was afraid when Becky told me about the Beast and I panic, I ran outside to find somewhere secure to hide. BECKY : (her mood shows that she was disappointed in me ) so you escaped all by yourself and left me here ME : I’m sorry, my mind kinda went blank then, I came back for you but yup were not here again BECKY : I don’t want to hear your silly excuse, and you have the gut to be angry with Victor, you are much worse than him. ME : (I knew that I have made the wrong picking of lie inside my lying box and I think I am going to lose my crush because of it ) I sorry Becky, I think it was because of the trauma I suffered before I was admitted and I love you more than to desert you and run away to save myself all by myself ( oh s--t, my mouth has worked without the intervention of my brain, what I have beimg keeping since all these days, in a second, my mouth betrayed and snitched on me by saying it, I could see the surprised expression on my mom’s and Becky’s face ) no, I I I mean that I no, it was ( I was known for my smooth dialogue but I suddenly became a stammer ) BECKY : you meant that you love me ME : no I do, I mean yes, I do BECKY : ( she moved closer to me and kissed me deeply) MOM : ( she cleared her throat in order to remind us of her present ) I will go and get the doctor ( she smiled at me as she made her way out and I smiled back ) My mom is my best pal, my partner in crime, she knows all the girls that am boning, and because she always want to monitor, she asked never to bleep any girl outside except our house, I don’t keep anything about my love life from her and she knew of my knew of my feelings for Becky. The kissing became more intense as mom left us, Becky was a pro in kissing not like my ex Jason, as she was kissing me,her hand was already in my short, my d--k was already at full length, I assisted her to pull her gown off, she was wearing only a pink bra and panty, I unhooked her bra to release her sumptuous big but firm b----t, I broke the kiss and started sucking her b----t, I was sucking the right part and was pinching the second’s n----e , she was moaning loud as I perform my art on her, I was switching the two b----t at interval, I deep my hand inside her wet pant, she in neat there, I think she shave regularly, I was massaging her p---y lip and was sucking her b----t at the same time, this time, her moaning even became more intense. I inserted my f--k you finger into her warm p--- y and she grip me tight, she is very tight,I was f..king her slowly with my finger and was still sucking her b----t. after some time I double the finger and this changed her moaning to screaming, I feared that we might be disturbing other patients with our act and I asked her to lower her voice, she put the pillow on the bed in her mouth in order to curb the noise, after finger f-----g her for 5 minutes, I felt her p---y tightened onto my fingers as she o----m, I thought the show has ended when she got up after finishing her first wave of o----m. But I was wrong as she brought out my d--k from my short and started sucking it, she was also a pro at this unlike Jason, she was sucking and playing with my balls, it was like a payback for what I also did. I could feel the pressure rising in my ball but it took a negative turn on me as I felt myself transforming, my claws started growing and I could feel the change on my face, she didn’t know because her head was busy bubbling up down my s---t. My mind drifted away from the pleasure I was feeling to death. The urge to kill blasted my mind like an atomic bomb and I don’t think there is anything that is going to stop me from killing my love. To be continue….
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} . . . . . . …..Episode 6….. . . . . . . ……… I remembered how I changed when I was clinging to the wall when I was falling before, I quickly scrutinized through all my memories trying to find happy memories that will change my emotions, I knew the right place to go is either to my mom’s or some of my ex, after thorough searching, I was able to get a memory of when I was firstly in love, that was with my mom, I didn’t know that it is not normal to date ones mom, I was 8 years old then, I brought a flower and proposed to her, she was very surprised but didn’t reject me nor accept me, instead she went out on a date with me. She treated me like her love, we went to different places and played different games like lovers. When we got home that night, she sat me down and explained my flaws to me in a jovial manner which we laughed about. On remembering this, I was able to controlled myself , Lost in my thought,I did not even know what was going on around me again, I think Becky noticed the change in my mood and stopped what she was doing. BECKY : what is wrong with you? ME : (noticed that my d--k was already half limped ) am sorry, just that I’m weak, you know that am still recovering BECKY : okay, I think I should go now, my dad would have already been worried, ( dressed up and pecked me ) see you later ME : okay (she open the door and went out, I could hear her bidding my mom goodbye. After some minutes, my mom entered ) MOM : (she gave me that naughty sort of face ) your friend has gone home ME : yes mom, I heard her bidding you bye MOM : (surprised,but tried to hide it ) okay, I will go and get the doctor now so that he can all the check up you need ME : ( afraid that the doctor might discover that am not a human again ) don’t do that mom, I am already healthy, just get me discharged and let go home MOM : am afraid I can’t do that, you still need some rest and you have to do the check up, I’m not ready to take the chance based on what you are saying, I’m going to get the doctor ME : please mom,I have to go to school tomorrow, you know that’ve missed a lot MOM : (shaking her head ) no no no ME : (start picking my stuffs,wore my shoe and was heading towards the door ) MOM : what are you doing Ben? ME : can you not tell mom, I’m going home, you can inform the doctor that’ve discharged myself (I said not waiting for her reply as I opened the door and head out, I smiled as I was going home ) MOM : Ben wait, don’t go it is already late,that boy always behave as he likes (she smirks as she leaves the Ward ). I got home and head straight to my room, I fell down to the bed feeling exhausted, all the events that has happened ever since the cemetery day till now, I was paralysed with guilt because I don’t like keeping secrets from my mom and thinking that I just tried to kill Becky made my heart squirmed in more pain . but what could that beast mean that it all started with me, I have never had any encounter with an animal before and I am not a beast before not until I went to that cemetery with Victor and got bitten by god knows what and I think it is because of that bite that I turn to a beast, it might be that because I was the one that unlocked it from the cemetery, my mind was clouded with different types of thought and I didn’t know when I fell asleep. I woke up when I felt a hand moving in my body, who could it be, I felt calm when I woke up and saw that it was my mom, she looks like she has been there for a long time and I could see traces of tears on her eye tho she tried to quickly clean it when she saw that I’ve woken up. . ME : what are you doing here mom? MOM : it’s already morning and am here to wake you up for school ME : ( I knew that she was lying because she supposed be a fan of don’t go anywhere today and make sure you rest ,I don’t feel like pestering her or building up a conversation with her this morning so I pretend to believe her )okay mom thanks, ( I stretched my hand to the normal place I always put it but couldn’t locate it ,it was then that I remembered it might have got missing during the event in the cemetery MOM : you looking for something ? ME : yeah, I think I’ve lost my phone MOM : (stretching my phone towards me ) Victor gave it to me ME : ( collect it from me ) thanks mom MOM : I think Victor owns that appreciation ME : whatever (I said disgustingly ) MOM : I think it time you part with past and move on with future, you know I am not in support of your friendship but I don’t think you should part with him because of that mistake,it will… ME : okay I will try ( I said intercepting her moral speech, I always try to avoid having that speech with my mom, we can spend the whole day talking ) I want to take my bath MOM : okay,, see you when you ready for school, and I even think you should rest today and go tomorrow ME : (smiling to myself, I did not reply her as I head to the bathroom) After finishing bathing, I got ready for school, some moral talk from mom, play safe and so on, I was on the tiled road on my bicycle riding to school as I think how my day is gonna be today at school without any plans To be continue….
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} . . . . . . …..Episode 7….. . . . . . . ……… . . I smiled as I rode my bicycle to the parking spot, I saw Victor there, he tried to start a conversation with me but I waved him off and head towards my locker to get my books, as I inserted my combo and was about to pick my book, everything awfully went silent, nobody was in the corridor again, I was perplexed by this and shut my locker, how could everybody disappeared in just a second, still thinking about what could have happened, the school started shaking as if an earthquake is about to occur, after that, I heard the beast roar, I think that was the reason everyone evacuated the school, I tried to change but find it impossible to do so, I think I will have to try and learn how to control it later but now I’ve to fight that beast. I heard it roared again and and I follow the wave of the voice to trace it, after moving for some minutes, I was out on the street, I kept on moving,the street was laced with dead people’s bodies. The atmosphere was filled with the smell of blood. I could fill my body changing inside but not yet outside. After walking for some length again, I saw the beast on the other side of the road killing another person, I got angry and tried to go and meet it and trying to change outward at the same time but was stopped by someone who dragged me back. I was surprised to see Becky, I looked at my front and saw people walking up and down the street, all the dead bodies were no where to be found again. I checked the other side of the road and the beast was no longer there again,that was when it occurred to me that I’ve been hallucinating since and almost collided with an oncoming truck . BECKY : what are you trying to do, are you trying to get yourself killed ? ME : (trying to adapt with the ongoing situation ) no, I was just, just going to to, there (stammering ) BECKY : how did you got discharged when you are still sick, I think I need to call Mrs Marseillaise ME : please don’t call my mom, I’m fine, I didn’t see the truck coming and how did you know that I was here (trying to change the topic ) BECKY : I saw you coming out of the school and I was calling you but it looks like you were engrossed with where you were going and didn’t notice me, so I followed you. But where were you going ME : ( scratching my head and searching through my lie box in order to locate the lie that will hit her hard and blow her off her feet, but unfortunately I couldn’t get it )erghm, I was going to get a gift for you but didn’t notice that oncoming truck, thank god for sending you my guardian angel to save me BECKY : (smiling sheepishly ) so what did you want to get me? ME : (checked my wristwatch and gasped) we are already late for lecture, let run back to school, I don’t want your dad to think I’m taking him for granted because I’m dating you BECKY also check her wristwatch and gasp too ) let run back to school. I held her hand as we hastened our step to school. We met some students outside mostly seniors, it was fun watching their surprised expression because of the way Becky and I held hands, I love the expression on Dandy’s face most, he is my senior and he loves bullying me, I knew that he is one of the students that has made advances towards Becky. I hate Dandy with passion because last year when a girl named Bolina started our school, she was the hottest girl in school then, she attracted many suitors like Becky did and Dandy was one of them, I was very closed with Bolina but we were not dating, many has the impression that we were dating. Dandy and his crew(friends) assaulted me and promised me worse if I don’t leave Bolina. I didn’t have any choice than to do so then but as fate would have it, Bolina did not use up to a month before she left us. Back then, I was scared because I don’t have a chance but now with my new abilities, I am ready to take my revenge. I know that he will try to scare me off again, he was already giving me the I will kill you look. I smile as we made our way into our lecture room. As I was trying to listen attentively in class, I was hearing everything that every students were saying. I’ve to stop paying attention in order to stop it. After the class, I went to the field to relax my mind, tho the reason I went was to give Dandy the chance to attack me . After waiting for like 15 minutes without seeing Dandy, I decided to leave, I haven’t taken up to three steps when I saw him coming with his friends, I smiled as I saw him, it payback time. .I saw him coming towards my place and I ran a to a secluded area where people will not find us easily, I slowed down my pace when I saw that I was already at a good site . DANDY : where are you running to little guy ME : you can ask the wretched insurance guy that is bleeping your mom because your dad always make her feel bored DANDY : (very angry at my reply but tried to cover it with a fake smile ) looks like you have some guts now, what is going on between you and BECKY? ME : we are dating DANDY : you are doing what? ME : we are dating, you gat any prob with that? DANDY : I want you to stop your relationship with her ME : and if I don’t DANDY : I will show you the road to hade ME : show that to the b---h you have as mom he couldn’t keep his anger again and charged at me, he tried to punch me but I held his hand and he tried to release himself from my hold but it was impossible for him, he motioned his two friends to attack me but just a punch from my left hand they passed out , Dandy on seeing this used his second hand to brought out a small knife, he has cut me on my face before I knew that he has knife with him. I released my hold on him, I use my finger tip to feel the place I was cut, my fingers touch some drop of the blood, on seeing it, I transformed very quickly, Dandy on seeing this tried to shook me again, I strangled his neck and raise him up , I deep my claws into his chest and I felt my claws touching his heart, As I looked at my front, I saw Mr Wisdom looking at me To be continue…..

READ FULL STORY ON www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} . . . . . . …..Episode 9….. . . . . . . ……… I knew at once that it was the beast, but how could the beast have such a bad timing, Becky was already panicking, I asked her to go to my bedroom and lock the door, she didn’t allow me to finish my statement before she ran like someone who saw a zombie, I smiled as I was looking at her running naked, I was able to see her with my beast eye, I was surprised that she could even locate my room easily. I heard the beast roared again, I changed too to HYBRIOLF, I’ve grown a little bigger than before and the flame on my body has changed to blue, it was cool looking at the blue flame on my body . I ran outside and saw the beast with the red flame on its body, I tried to remembered what I read in the book about him but couldn’t remember anything, that was when I remember that I only read about myself and forgot to do so about the beast. My reward for being too addicted to things having two melons on the chest and hole in between their legs. I charged at the beast with speed but when I got to the place he was, I couldn’t find him there, I looked left and right but he was nowhere to be found, was I hallucinating again, I asked myself rhetorically, but Becky also heard the roaring, still thinking about what could be happening, in a flash I was in the air and with a big crash,I landed on one of the roof in my neighborhood, I tried to stand up but couldn’t, I was very weak to do anything than look at the beautiful moonlit sky, in the blink of my eye, I was seeing the beast head looking down at my pitiful self, he hijacked me with one hand and my leg was dangling freely in the air. Through his beastly eye I could see that he is an handsome young man, he spoke to me in a thunder like voice. . BEAST : now you will pay for what your father did to me ME : (in my mind ) what did he meant by what my dad did to him, and why can’t he go and take his revenge on him and now bothering me here, maybe he doesn’t know where he currently is. He is currently in Canada in Toronto,so you can take your revenge on him directly, just leave my mom and I out of it (I replied the beast ) BEAST : (laughed wildly ) I’m not talking about your fake parents, I’m talking about the beast that gave birth to you. ME : (confused ) what did you meant by saying my fake parents ( I screamed at the beast ) BEAST : I don’t have time for history now. He inserted his claws into my chest, and I could felt it touching my heart, I felt his claws gripping my heart, I didn’t know where I got the strength to punch him hard in the face and he fell down releasing me from his grip. Blood was coming out from my chest and I was feeling the pain, I was contemplating if to attack him or run away ,but I’ve to get what he meant by my fake parent, I moved closer to him and also tried to hijack him like he did to me, it was a bad choice because as grip his neck, he opened his eye and from where he was lying, he hit me with his palm on my chest where he injured me earlier, it was another superman spirit looming around as I flew 500 feet above land level and landed in another street, it was as if he knew where I was going to land, he was waiting for me there, I just landed in his front, I was losing consciousness little by little, my view was getting blurred, he moved closer to me and inserted his claw into my chest again as I groaned in pain. I was expecting death but what I heard was gunshot ,the beast staggered back, I think he tried to attack the shooter and the shooter released another bullets into his body making the beast run away. I saw someone gripped me as I blackout. I woke up to find myself in building that looks like an abandoned one inside a forest, I tried to sit down but I heard a voice that sounds familiar telling me not to sit down, “your wound has not healed completely ” said the voice. I heard sound of water boiling from one corner of the building, ignoring the warning from the voice I sat down and checked where I was injured, it’s almost healed, I didn’t know how long have been unconscious but I think it is not that long because of my wound has not healed up. I view the house I was in, and like my intuition before, the building looks like an hideout for a fugitive ,and telling from the chirping of the crickets there ,it is located inside a forest. I could see different sorts of weapons on the wall of the building and drawing of different beasts also on the wall. I heard footsteps of the person that spoke to me earlier approaching me, As I raised my head up, I was surprised to see…… Who did I see guess work is accepted
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} . . . . . . …..Episode 10….. . . . . . . ……… I heard footsteps of the person that spoke to me earlier approaching me, As I raised my head up, I was surprised to see a monstrous looking man,he should be in his late thirties, the man looks like he hasn’t shave since he was born, but I was surprised where I could have met him that made his voice sounded familiar to my ear, he offered me a cup he held in his hands which I think contains hot water not until I tasted and it tasted awfully, I almost spat it out but he insisted I don’t, he said it is a medicine and it will restore all my lost strength. On hearing my lost strength, I gulped everything down in one sip. After relaxing a little, I asked the man what his name was and why was he living here, what his occupation is that made him has lot of guns, and how did he knew about the beast. He said his name is Chris and he is a beast hunter. * * CHRIS : my name is Chris and I am a beast hunter, I started staying here since I was young with my dad, he was also a beast hunter and a professional at it. I took over from him and took his duty of clearing this city from any evil tho we do it undercover and nobody knows about my dad and me even his ancestors who passed the job down from generation to generation. ME : So you mean beast has been in this city for a long time CHRIS : yes ,but we’ve been successful in eliminating them and keeping the town safe, not until you released Jovacik ME : you mean the beast I was fighting before CHRIS : yes ME : how did you know I released him and how did you know he was attacking me that made you to come to my rescue. CHRIS : My family has been hunting for many years and killed many beast, but according to how the tales was passed down to me from my father which was also passed down to him by his parents, the story was an ancient one passed down from my forefathers, it was said that you are an hybrid and the son of beast of GEVAUDAN ME : (that statement “son of beast of GEVAUDAN got my attention ) you meant to say that my dad is also a beast, that explain why he is not always around, he doesn’t want to blow his cover CHRIS : I am not talking about your fake parents here ME : (confused ) that beast also said the same thing, care to explain me CHRIS : according to the history, your father was the guardian GEVAUDAN presently known as Marseille and the only good beast on earth, all others are using their power to cause havoc, your father married princess Olivia the sister of king jovacik, she gave birth to you and that made you an hybrid, half beast half human, because of jealousy and some other factors, king Jovacik killed your father and mother but before your father died, he changed Jovacik to a NIGHTIOLF, and the only cure that can cure him or turn him to full beast is your heart,depending on how he use it. ME : (still confused with his confusing story ) I think you have the wrong guy, as you can see, I am not an ancient old freak, am just 16 years old boy living with my mom and I became a beast because of something that bit me when I release that beast, maybe he is even the one that bit me. And my parents is Mrs Marseillaise and Mr Thomas Richard, tho I don’t know why they were using the same surname because my mom refused to tell me CHRIS went to one side of the room and took a paper which looks very old, he handed it to me, it has the drawing of a young people that looks a lot like me, he is very handsome and the picture was a sketch so that means it was not taken with a camera ) that is your dad, that sketch is as old as you, because you are a hybrid, it takes you 250 years to start developing like a normal kid, before your father died, he begged Mr Marseillaise Patrick, an army captain of Paris to look over you, he was the one that conquer GEVAUDAN and renamed it MARSEILLE, because of your condition of growing, taking care of you became a generational obligation, your mom’s father only gave birth to your mom, that was why she refused to change her surname, in order for the founding family name not to end. We supposed have hunt you and kill you but because of your father’s nature when he was alive, we’ve been sparing you and decided to be taking a keen watch over you till you get your power and see if you will be like your father or not. Ever since you have released Jovacik, I’ve been trying to track him down but it seems impossible but got luck in doing so when I was watching over you and saw him coming to attack you. ME : (I was getting stuffy even as the room was highly ventilated, my mind was not accepting the revelation been revealed to me even tho it seems Chris is saying the truth.I didn’t know when tears started trooping down from my eye)you are joking right, you cooked all this up in order to caught me right. here I am, just slay me and let end this. CHRIS : ( laughing wildly ) not so soon boy, you have to become a bully to the society before I hunt you down and even if I wish to kill you I can’t, you are the chosen one, because of the circumstances that Jovacik was transformed, you are the only one that can kill Jovacik, that was why your father told captain Patrick that he should make sure you stay in GEVAUDAN (Marseille) in case Jovacik escape from the ancient tomb. I can only weaken him with my wooden bullets but I can’t kill him ME : I can’t believe anything you say, ( I stood up with tears in my eye, my wound has already healed,but as I removed the blanket on my body, I saw that I’m naked ) where is my cloth? CHRIS : you meant the one that was torn when you were transforming earlier, just wait for some minutes, you will have your proof that what I am saying is truth. He hasn’t finished his statement when we heard a knock on his door, he replied the person at the door to come in. I was surprised to see…… it was fun seeing you all guessing wrong let see who will guess this right. who did I see?? watch out in episode 11 To be continue….
read full story on www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} . . . . . . …..Episode 11….. . . . . . . ……… I was surprised to see a beautiful damsel come in with a small bag in her hand,the girl was beautiful beyond comparison, to hell with # prince_Isabella compare to this girl’s beauty, it looks like it was mother creator that took her time to create her, she was the perfect definition of flawless, I forgot all my love for Becky at that spot, I didn’t even know that my mouth was already opened, looking at that girl made me forget all s--t I was hearing from Chris, looking at her height, we should be the same age, not minding what someone is telling me, claiming that a young handsome guy like me is 266 years old, I don’t know what she was doing there but I know I will soon find out, she moved closer to Chris and said a sentence that got me dumbfounded “** here it is dad**” what the hell, how can Chris be her dad, it is ridiculous for a monstrous looking person like Chris to give birth to this goddess of beauty in my front, and am sure that there is not a single ugly girl that will allow this guy sex her not to talk of a beautiful girl allowing him, Because since this girl does not by any chance looks like Chris, then it means ,she takes after her mother. And that means her mom must be d--n beautiful. But come to think of it, it might be that it’s because of all the unkempt beards and hair on Chris that makes him looks like a monster. “**Ben meet my daughter**” Chris said, drawing me out of my thinking land, she was the one taking care of you when I brought you here, but I sent her to get you cloth from town, What the hell, so what you meant is that this girl has seen my unclothedness, I didn’t say it out just in my mind. I was just looking at the two of them not knowing what to say. I didn’t know when my mouth started acting on it own without waiting for signal from my brain because what I heard next was myself saying thank you. I think it was the beauty of the girl that overshadowed my brain, “**you’re welcome**” she replied me, my name is NINA,she said stretching for her hands towards me requesting for an handshake, I shake her, her palm was not soft as other ladies palm that have held. She handed me the small bag with her and I collected it from her, I found a pair of trouser and a shirt inside it. I thank her as I made to wear it in front of her, “she has already seen my unclothedness, so what good is hiding it now” I thought to myself as I wore the cloth. But she did not even blink an eye as I was wearing the cloth, I was even expecting her turn back as I was wearing it but she didn’t. As I was wearing the trouser which is very big, it looks like my dad’s size, I noticed that her gaze was on my d--k, I smile to myself and continued with my business. After I finished dressing, I told Chris that I’ve to confirm his story and I will get back to him, I knew that my mom and Becky would have been worried about me. and I don’t want them to notice that I was long gone because it will seems like anytime the beast is appearing I’m always disappearing. . CHRIS : you cannot find your way out of this place, so I recommend Nina to follow you ME : anyhow, I just want to get the hell outta here CHRIS : okay, Nina, escort him out of here NINA : okay dad. I fold the paper sketch that Chris gave to me neatly and put it inside the trousers I was wearing as Nina and I made our way out of the room. As we came out of the building, it very dark outside and all I could see was bush, I asked the Nina if the bush path is our way out and she replied yes, I asked her if that was where she passed when she was going to get me cloth and she replied yes again, I was dumbfounded, looking at her, I know she is a normal human being, and I that am even a beast, am still contemplating if I should go or not and having a companion with me at that. Then I remembered she is a beast hunter daughter. I knew am safe with her so I decided to push through with the journey. I don’t know why but we were awkwardly silent through the journey which is not my style, especially with a beautiful girl. I decided to raise a topic in order to gain her attention. . ME : is Mr Chris really your dad? (I sounded stupid to myself with the question) NINA : (she looked at me with the I don’t understand you expression then bursted into laughter ) if he isn’t my dad, are you? ME : no, am just asking to be sure because you two don’t look alike NINA sadthis time, she looked at me with the are you kidding me kind of expression ) has he shaved in front of you before?? ME : no NINA : then forget it ME : ( I search through my brain for another topic that is not gonna hit a rock end like the former one ) looking at you, I can tell that we are of the same age, so which school are you going? NINA : you gat to be kidding me right, do I look a 250 year old kid to you ME : ( I got emotionally drained because of how she answered me, she really gat a bad temper for a lady as beautiful as her, I knew what she meant by her reply but she could have answered in a polite manner, I think she noticed the change in my emotion and started replied thus ) NINA : am sorry if I hurt your emotions, I’m 16 years old but I don’t attend school ME : why ? NINA : I’m the one to take over from my dad and the only thing I’m learning is how to hunt beast. But he has taught me how to read and write when I was small and I always secretly develop myself in it when am alone ME : wow, that is you don’t associate with anybody NINA : yes, I only associate with people selling things in town ME : (**”that means she doesn’t have boyfriend and I have good chance of winning her if I play my game safe**” I thought to myself ) I don’t know if I will be coming back to your dad, but if I do I might take help you in some aspects of studying NINA : (she was very happy with what I said and hugged me ) I will be very grateful if you can do that. We were already far gone in the forest and I could feel my blood running into the veins on my d--k to increase length as she refused to let go of her hand from my neck as she kept on thanking me. I took that as a go that she wanted me I looked at her innocent eye as she was also looking at me back, I lowered my head towards her sumptuous lips and….. To be continue….
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} EPISODE 12&13 __________________________________ * * * * * * *****Episode 12***** * * ** * * ******** She head back as she escorted me out to the street, I watch her as she head back to the bush, I almost burst into laughter as I remembered what happened to me when I tried to kiss her earlier, the whole events came rushing back to my mind, As I looked into her innocent eye and she was also looking back at mine, I lowered my head towards her sumptuous lips and all I knew was that I was already on the floor hitting my head hard on ground in that process, I think if not that I was a beast, I would have had a concussion, I stood up with anger and tried to hit her, but it was as if she is bruce lee younger sister, I knew she just move a little from where she was and I lost balance because of the force I used to make the attempt of hitting her, she hit me on my neck, and with some kungfu skills, I was already on the floor again groaning in pain.. The worse of it was that it looks like she was going easy on me, how can a girl be tough like this I thought to myself as she stretch forth her hand to me to assist me stand up. “** you cannot defeat a 16 years old girl, then how will you defeat a 200+ years beast**” she said to me as I stood up. I was very ashamed of myself, I knew that she doesn’t have a chance when I in beast form but it is still a disgrace that she just finished me without me getting a point. “**And don’t you ever try such thing with me again**” she added as we continue our journey without me uttering a word till she escorted me out and head back home. I couldn’t hold my laughter again and started laughing all alone which gat people passing by looking at me with the expression of hope you are normal. But the laughter was short lived as I remembered about all what Chris told me, Nina has done a good job in diverting my mind from it but it dawned when she was no longer with me. I dragged my feet on the road as many thoughts were bubbling in my mind as I was going home. Some metres away from home, I could see my mom, she was talking to someone the phone, but it was visible on her face that she has cried and she is very worried, no sign of Becky anywhere, tho the power was still out but the street light has started functioning, they weren’t functioning before when I fought with the beast, but did I really fought with the beast, it should be when I trashed by the Beast.. Who will believed that the woman just 20 metres away from me is not my mom. I’m not going to believe it not until I hear it from her mouth, I know it would even be hard for me to believe if she say it herself. She is my world and she is the only right in my wronged life. But come to think of it, my dad has never behaved to me like I am his son, maybe it was because I was not his biological son. My mind was clouded with all sorts of things that I didn’t know when I got to where my mom was standing and almost passed her before she ran to me and hugged me deeply. she hugged me like I just rose from the dead.. MOM : where have you been Ben, I was deadly worried about you, I thought the beast k k k ( she couldn’t complete her statement before she bursted into tears ) ME : it is alright mom, I’m safe, where is Becky MOM : she just left for her house, it was her dad that came to pick her up, she was also worried about you ME : (felt relieved that she is safe ) I will call her later,let go inside, I have something to important to ask you MOM : okay, go in, I will join you soon, I have to call the sheriff department to inform that you have surface. ( she dialed some digits on her phone and place it on her hear while I made my way in ) When she was through with the call, she entered but I could see dat she is not behaving normal, and I could see that she was trying to force the only pint of smile left on her face. . ME : mom MOM : yes son ME : please I want you to be honest with me, it’s not like I don’t trust you but I’ve to clarify it in order to lift the burdens on my heart MOM : okay, I promise to be honest ME : (brought out the picture in my pocket and place it on the table, and she picked it and view it, I saw the change in her mood ) please, who am I MOM : you are Ben, my only son ME : I know that am Ben and legally you are my mom but recently, I’ve been hearing some rumors that I’m associated with someone called the beast of GEVAUDAN MOM : ( my mom is a worse liar and this always makes it easy for me to know when she is lying ,and she knows of it ,that’s why she always tries to be honest with me because I will always detect that she is lying, deep within me, I was praying she will deny me ever having any relationship with any beast with courage ) who told you that? was it the beast ? ME : (surprised and devastated that she knew about the beast, her knowing about the beast means that the answer to my question is positive ) how did you know about the beast? ( I replied with breaking voice ) MOM : I have been waiting for this ever since the day you went to the ancient tomb and released Jovacik, ( she stood up and with the aid of her phone’s flashlight went to a frame on the wall, she remove it and place her tomb on a pattern engraved on the part the frame was covering, and to my surprised, a small shelf came out of the wall, on the shelf a big book looking like a ledger was on it, she took the book and came back to me, I noticed that she was not walking normal when she was walking back to me, she handed the ledger to me ) all the answer to your questions is inside it, and (she couldn’t complete her before she passed out, I quickly rush to her and I was surprised to her bleeding ,”**what the hell**” I screamed To be continue
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} * * * * * * *****Episode 14***** * * * * * * ******** Truth be told, I was contemplating if I should proceed with the journey or not because I was very scared, “** what if I come across dangerous animals? what if I get lost and couldn’t trace my way out again?, what if their are dangerous traps that has been laid down by some hunters inside the forest”** my mind was filled with different types of rhetorical questions produced because of fear. As I was still standing there thinking if I should go or not, two guys conversing with each other passed by my side and their conversation goes thus * * * 1ST GUY : I am relocating out of this goddamn place tomorrow * 2ND GUY : where are you relocating to? * 1ST GUY : anywhere that its spelling doesn’t start with M * 2ND GUY : you’re very funny, does it means that every place that its spelling start with M also have heart plucking beast? * 1ST GUY : yes and no, I don’t wanna know . All I know right now is that I don’t want to have anything to do with places that start with M, it is better if I donate my heart and all the organs in my body to save people’s life than have a beast savoring its delicacy . * 2ND GUY : I agree with you. * * * Tho they were already fat gone but I was able to snitch on their conversation because of what I am. What they were discussing really hit me and I was filled with the instinct that I must protect them and my courage was filtered from this instinct without thinking twice again, I made my way into the forest. I almost ran back when I saw a large ecdysis * (snake shedding)*, it looks like it was shed by an Anaconda because of its size and it also looked new which made my fear to increase, but with the wit that I must liberate my people from the beast, I kept on going. * Howling of wolves inside the forest and hooting sounds which I don’t know the animal producing it also increased my fear. My respect for Nina kept on increasing as I was walking alone inside the forest without knowing the exact place am heading to. * * Then it happened, I first thought it was my ear that made the sound nearer so I didn’t care about it. But it was getting clearer and nearer, I became vigilant at once, **”what could that be”**?, I asked myself stupidly because I knew that the only animal that can hiss loudly is snake and with how loud the hissing was,, I’m very sure it’s a bid one,maybe the one I saw it ecdysis before, I stopped abruptly thinking of where it might be, I don’t know but my intuitions just told me to look up on a tree beside me, **”there it was, its body coiled against a branch of the tree, and it head dangling left and right flicking its forked tongue at the process. I forgot that I was even a supernatural be I as I started running away, I’ve deviated from the path I was going through before and I wasn’t stopping, I ran till I got to a place where I thought am safe not knowing that my Usain Bolt mode just started. I was gasping for breath when I heard sound of something coming towards me, without even checking what it was, I have already resigned to fate. I don’t have any energy left for me to run again, so what ever it is, it should quickly come out and carry on with its business. Then I felt like the creature coming towards me is more than 1, I was surprised when I saw a pack of huge wolves trooping to where I was, they were up to 6 in numbers, I didn’t know where I got the strength I used to run from, as i ran even faster than before, but they were coming after me with their sharp claws and huge teeth, they were catching up with me and ready to devour me. As I was running, I remembered that I am also a beast, I change to my Beast form stopping abruptly to face them and roared loudly, they got scared and I could see them scattering away with their tail tucked in as they ran away for their safety. I think I scared all the creatures in the forest as many birds of different species were flying away for safety, how I roared echoed throughout the forest and I prayed it gets to Chris and Nina. I picked a path at random and started walking in its direction. I was walking absence minded that I didn’t noticed the trap before me. I have placed my leg in it before I noticed it and it was too late to escape as the trap……………… To be continue….
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} * * * * * * *****Episode 15***** * * * * * * ******** I was walking absence minded that I didn’t noticed the trap before me. I have placed my leg in it before I noticed it and it was too late to escape as the trap bundled me up. The trap was made of thick net, the kind trap that looks like pulley, a big stone came down and the big me went up. I wasn’t hurt or procure any injury. But my pride was hurt, It was really embarrassing being inside it, I thought of what to do but couldn’t get any helpful point. Then I remembered that I always emit blue flame from my body whenever I change to complete beast, But the problem is that I haven’t tried to change to complete beast by myself except when am facing Jovacik and when am angry. After many trial the only thing I was able to accomplish was to change my face, even my claws was not coming out , I resigned to fate after failing many times and decided to wait for the hunter that set the trap. * * * After some minutes I slept off, the reason was that I kept watch over my mom through out the night till morning. * * I woke up following the sound of footsteps I was hearing coming towards my direction, it was easy for me to decipher that it was two people with my sensitive ear. I was very happy when I saw Nina with bow and arrow in her hand, she was already aiming to shoot but I quickly call her name in order to alert her that it is not an animal that is inside the trap. Chris also followed suit with a rifle in his hand. They were surprised to see me. Nina was the first to talk. * * * NINA : (in harsh tone ) what are you doing here? * ME : (**”can’t this girl behave feminine sometime, instead of trying to get me out of my predicament, it’s how I got there she is asking “**?) I fell from the sky ( I replied in a joking manner trying to change her mood ) * NINA : let go back home dad, I am sure he will find his way out through the sky pointing to me. * I first thought she was joking not until I saw her and Chris going, and they were d–n serious. * ME : I was coming to meet you (I quickly shouted ) * CHRIS : ( they both stopped but abruptly ) for what? * ME : because you are right. all what you said yesterday is right. * CHRIS : ( he smirked ) so what can I do for you? * ME : **” order pizza for me, stupid question, why the hell would I be here if not to kill the Beast “** I grumbled to myself. I’m here to ask for your assistance in killing Jovacik * CHRIS : is that all? * ME : (already getting angry with his questions ) also for you to teach me how to control and become stronger CHRIS : (he smirked again ) how? * ME : (couldn’t control my anger again) would I be here if I know (I screamed at him ) * CHRIS : (laughing )I think I’ve to start with your temper first. That’s when I got what he was trying to do, he wants to know if I’ve bad temper or not. * CHRIS : get out of that net first * ME : how? I’ve tried all I can but couldn’t get out * CHRIS : that is your first lesson, change into a beast and find your way out or you keep on staying there while the Beast keeps on adding to his tally. * ME : ( his words was like a wake up call for me, hearing the beast adding to his tally made me angry and I felt myself transforming with full force not until I heard a gunshot, I don’t know how but the shot really affected me and I felt all my muscle relaxing, I was unable to continue with the transformation as I felt all my morale been drained. I looked at the direction where the gunshot came from and saw that it was Chris that shot his rifle. I asked him why he did it and he relied thus **” you have to learn your way of transforming without anger, anger is just a feeling that is not reliable, it comes and go base on the kind of emotional situation you’re in, you have to create a connection between your human self and Beast form to make for easy communication between them. After this connection has been established, It will be easy for you to transform any time you wish to and you will be able to control yourself whenever you are in beast form. You will be conscious of what is happening to you when you are in beast form because your human self will serve as it anchor. * I really love his explanation, he is really good at this he explained it in such a way that one will think he as under go it before, I thought to myself. Inside the net, I emptied my mind, and close my eye closing. little by little, I felt myself moving into an unconscious state. I opened my eye and saw myself in an empty room, the room was very big and it is a deaf wall, no window no door, it is of white background, there is no bulb or any source through which light can illuminate from inside the room but everywhere is well lit. I made the sound of “hello ” and it came echoing back to me. I moved closer to the wall and touch it and on my touch , all the white background of the room started changing to blood, I was very scared and tried to run but was unable to. Then suddenly I felt the present of another being inside the room with, it was coming towards me and I could hear it footsteps coming closer, but I was unable to look back to check who it was because I glued to the spot I was. When it was about to get to me, I suddenly felt that I was released and turned back to look at the person ,if it is, But alas, I was surprised to see….. To be continue….. Guessing time again… Who did I see
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
bfawzie ( m), arcme111 (m), echibuogwu (m), stevegreatest
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} * * * * * * *****Episode 16***** * * * * * * ******** When it was about to get to me, I suddenly felt that I was released and turned back to look at the person ,if it is, But alas, I was surprised to see my dad, tho I haven’t met with him before but he looked much like me and he is the person sketched in the paper Chris gave me, so it was easy for me to know that he’s my dad. He has on him a worried look, I don’t know why. He called my name with the most pleasant voice have ever heard before. * * * DAD : I am proud of you son, I am very proud of you. * ME : are you for real? * DAD : yes son, I’m real * ME : ( I was in deep emotional state, tho I don’t know him before, tears was already showcasing it elegance in my eye, I hugged him as we both share our father son reunion in tears ) I’ve made lot of mistakes dad and many people has lost their lives because of it. * DAD : no son, I was the one that made the mistake and you are suffering for it son, if only I didn’t turn him, you won’t find yourself in this situation son. And that’s why you have to be strong son and correct your dad’s mistake * ME : but I am not strong enough dad, and I am afraid,I don’t know if I can get rid of Jovacik. * DAD : you can son, you are stronger than you think you are, and that why you have to conquer the beast in you first before you can conquer Jovacik and that’s why am here to support you * ME : but how am I going to defeat the beast inside me? * DAD : the beast inside you is you, so you must defeat yourself without getting angry at yourself * He hasn’t finished his statement when blood started coming out of his mouth, he fell down to reveal the beast that clawed him from behind, and I was surprised to see My beast form standing in front of me with his claws stained with my dad’s blood. I got angry and was about to change but I heard my dad, half dead on the floor telling me to control my anger, **” you have to defeat him without changing, be your self and claim what is yours “** he added before finally giving up ghost. This made me more angrier and I felt my transformation happening real quick. The other me was not even moving, it was as if his main mission is to get me to transform and attack him, I tried to control myself from transforming but I know it is not possible without taming my anger first. * * * with tears in my eye, I was freeing the angers that had conjured in me, I close my eye in order not to see my lifeless body on the floor, I freed everything and opened my eye only to see the beast choking my mum, how did she got here,I asked myself as everything felt real to me. The other me was choking her and I saw her wriggled in pain in his hand ,he was killing her slowly , I fell down on my knees begging the beast to release her, I’m ready to allow it take over my body instead of me taking over if he release my mom but he kept on increasing his hold on her neck and this made her wriggled more in pain. I couldn’t watch her suffer again and I felt myself changing with force that I haven’t seen myself transform before. I have almost transformed finish when I saw a bullet hit my left shoulder, it was only able slow my transformation down for some seconds as I started changing again, The beast me started laughing wildly as he deep his claws into my mom chest and brought out her heart and started eating it, he threw my mom lifeless body to me and I caught it wailing loudly. I transformed at once into a big beast with blue flame, I was bigger than Jovacik and the beast me that was standing in my front. And the fire that was emanating from my body was more than Jovacik own. I moved closer to my beast self and held it by it neck as I raised my claw up to slash him dead…..

READ MORE ON www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} * * * * * * *****Episode 17***** * * * * * * ******** I moved closer to my beast self and held it by it neck as I raised my claw up to slash him dead, an arrow flew out of nowhere and hit my shoulder, I staggered back releasing my beast self from my hold, I quickly got over the pain and made to kill my beast self again, But I saw another arrow heading towards me again but this time in slow motion , the point of the arrow changed and Nina head appeared on it, she was speaking to me but I couldn’t get what she was saying, As the arrow almost penetrate my shoulder again I held it, and I was able to hear what she was saying now **” I trust you, you are better than this “** was what Nina’s popped up head on the arrow was telling me. All my anger settled on seeing and hearing from her. I changed back to human and challenged my beast self to a duel, the look on his face was that of disappointment, he accepted my challenge and he charged towards me . I was very scared but I don’t know how I gained the courage to charge at it back, It was a series of beating from my beast self, My beast self was fighting kung fu with me, it was not using supernatural power against me but I was still losing, After 5 minutes of fighting, no, 5 minutes of being trashed, blood was oozing from every part of my body, as I was lying weak on the floor, But I oblivious of something, some of my blood that was dropping on the floor from my body was disappearing, When I noticed this, I looked at my dad’s lifeless body on the floor too, and it was the same, the blood coming out of my dad’s body was also vanishing at its touch on the floor. This revelation means that none of this is real, I was only in some sort of trance , * With this discovery, my mind was at ease, my real mom is still alive and I (my beast self ) didn’t kill my dad. * I remembered that am here to unite myself with my beast self and not kill, so I have to be able to control it not by sparring with it but by creating a link with it. I tried to manipulate my beast self with my mind, ( use mind control since it is part of me ) I was trying real hard to do it but it seems it was not working as my beast self released it claws and was moving toward where I am standing, I already knew that I’m not going to die even if it slash me with the claws, its main objective is to make me lose focus which am not ready to. * I conjured all the bad memories of what has happened to me.and people in the past few days when I released the beast, the memories really helped in concentrating on my objective, especially when I remembered that the reason my mom is in the hospital is because of me. In the process of trying to create the connection between my beast self, my eye were already closed so am oblivious to what was occurring around me and I don’t know what my beast self is doing and why it hasn’t attacked me . I remembered he was heading towards me before with its claws ,but why hasn’t he attacked me?, I asked myself rhetorically. In order to corner my curiosity, I peeped through one corner of my eye and saw that the beast was not there again. But behold, I have changed to the beast myself, the blue flame softly burning in my body, I was now the size of Jovacik, everything seems perfect. * * The room changed to white back and my mom’s body vanished while my dad rose up. I challenged it at once * * * ME : I know that you are not real DAD : yes, everything here is not real, it was all made up by you ME : how? DAD : this is just an illumination of what’s going on in your mind, you created this room in your mind and everything that appeared here was part of you, and you created every images here with what you have in your mind. ME : (i can’t seem to understand what he is saying but my mission is already accomplish and that’s what matters and I have to get out of here ) how do I get out of here? DAD : shut your mind against this place and you are out * * I shut my mind against the imaginary world and bam, it worked, I was still inside the net, but in my beast form, it was already night chirping of cricket filled the air, my sight was already blurred and I could see two figures standing in front of me. The net I was in caught fire and I fell down, I was surprised that the two figures were only standing there looking at me without trying to help. I changed back to my human form and passed out To be continue….
READ MORE STORY ON www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} * * * * * * *****Episode 18***** * * * * * * ******** The net I was in caught fire and I fell down, I was surprised that the two figures were only standing there looking at me without trying to help. I changed back to my human form and passed out. * * * I woke up to find myself on a bed, my head was heavy and blank, everything seems strange to me,the foul smell radiating around me which I later knew that it was coming from a herb beside was making it worse, a thick duvet was used to cover me, the only light illuminating the room was coming from a lone candle placed on the only table inside the room. I stand up to explore the room and that was when I noticed that I was naked. All the series of event that happened earlier started floating back to me, I smiled as I travel down the memory lane to remembered all that happened. I decided to try if truly I can now control my transformation, I closed my eye and imagined myself transforming and when I opened my eye, I was already a beast, the fire emanating from my body made the room brighter and I thought it is a nice idea to explore the room like that, it will be easier for me to see everywhere , I first move to the table which the candle was placed, it looks like a reading table with two shelves in it. On the table I saw some stuffs but they were not relevant. I am the inquisitive type so I was not going to stop there ,I pull out the first roll shelf revealing to me a photo album. **” so hunters too have time to be taking pics “** I said to no one in particular. * I picked it and started browsing through it. I saw different pictures of a small girl that looks like Nina, it was very funny that the small ugly girl inside the picture is now the beautiful grown up girl* * N.P : you might be wondering why the pictures did not flame up since fire is emanating from my body. with me being able to control my transformation, I was able to off the light in my hands , it was possible with my mind, only my body was emitting fire. ***back to the story*** * – * I also saw a young beautiful woman that looks Nina but not Nina with young handsome Chris that doesn’t have beards like the old Chris now ( tho he is not that old ) , with a small ugly Nina standing in their front. Nina’s beauty was justified to me with this picture, her mom was also a real definition of beauty and truth be told Chris was very handsome then. I also saw some pictures of wild animals that they have killed and a beast, but the beast in the picture was not as big as me talk less of Jovacik. * Suddenly I heard the soft steps of someone heading towards the room I was in with the aid of my super sensitive ear, I knew at once that it was Nina, I quickly changed back to human in order not to freak her out, but I didn’t hide my unclothedness, i did so knowingly with naughty thought blinking in my head. I heard the lock unlocking and Nina entering with a small polythene in her hand. She was shocked when she entered and saw me naked, I was not even helping the matter by standing before her like a model displaying some products. I noticed as her gaze fell on my d–k again like she did the first of our meeting. I smirked as I saw that she wasn’t taking her gaze from my d–k. I coughed slightly in order to call her attention, she threw the polythene in her hand to me as she ran out of the room. I opened the polythene and discovered that it was another pair of trousers that was inside with a shirt that was inside. **” i think this people are going to need to open a boutique for me “** i smiled as the thought scraped my mind. * * I put the cloth on and made my way out of the room. * I got to the sitting room and saw Chris sitting down with a small stool in his front, he was sharpening a long thin wood, by merely looking at it, I knew he was making bullets out of it, he stopped what he was doing as he saw me coming towards him , I sighted Nina outside, she was practicing target with gun, I think it’s toy gun because no sound was heard coming out from it, and what surprised me most was that she was getting her target right even as it was night ** ** ** **” come sit here “** that was Chris voice motioning me to come sit close to him. ** I sat down where he asked me to. ** ** CHRIS : I know you think you are ready to face Jovacik but you are not strong enough to ** ME : what do you mean ? ** CHRIS : being able to control your transformation is just a step out of the dozens steps to success, you still need to become stronger if you want to stand a chance at defeating Jovacik ** ME : **” what the f–k, a dozen steps “** I exclaimed, but before I complete the dozen steps, many people would have been injured, and I won’t be able to protect my mom (my emotions changed reflected so much on my last sentence ) ** CHRIS : ( he noticed the change in my mood ) did something happened to your mom? ** ME : yes, she was injured yesterday because she was worried about me and she is still unconscious in the hospital ** CHRIS : it looks like you don’t know how to utilize your gift yet? ** ME : what do you mean by that? ** CHRIS : with just a drop of your blood on the place she was injured will heal her completely. * that was when I remembered about my ordeal with Dandy and MR Wisdom, how I did it then through the instructions of MR Wisdom. ** ME : (gasp ) I have forgotten that I have the ability to do that, I will make sure I heal her when I get home. how do I get stronger? CHRIS : you have to feed on raw human inner organs or… **” what the f–k “** I exclaimed without allowing him to complete his statement.. ******** To be continue…

READ FULL,STORY HERE www.emperorblog.com.ng

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2018
PAMELB, FIYAH, SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, Johnflowey1738, PrinceOFprince, Tgold1, cutestA , Neez , Faybay Mimienudles, TipsterK, WiseFool2 , Lankyannie, donkross1, Keemellah, greenhealthng, Tinaflux, kingsblaze, Kwinolly, ceedarlin1, dicosuccess, Jane1234f, JohnGainsville, kushdayo , Adesina12 , baemotuns, Xplendour , Vickiey192 , gentle081, manuelFORBES, thesishelp , aydolar, PreciousRahl, navdengan99, cyber5, abbaapple , savemeohGod, auwalmandela, rattyo3 , donteanz, Jambo6630 , EmperorJay, Divineroyalty, Horlaidex , jwlawn, zirizee, honourable356 , bossy512 , OLAFIMIX , Orlolahdey , chinybelle, trapboi , preciousuweh , alarmednigerian , ChizzyMaris, stephenGee12, Boleyndynasty2 , chillgist, mhiztwinky23, paulaspearz , TemiGURL, KimberlyWest, Aminzy, damilolaq99, SirGoldEjike, Tehmietee, divatolaz , boffinjay, pFolar, Tbrak, olahajayi, rawgurl, Nitefury , samyfreshsmooth, dfo12, Annie939, bimberry1307, princesamuel93 , spiceybae, vicchi12, AudreyTimms, Lolly02, Roseygold, Ashiat39, rachealfst, bellefidel, Percentile , ritvin, LeMubs, yorhmienerd, Opeoluwa99, missuniverse
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
READ FULL STORY HERE
www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=THE+CHOSEN+ONE

you can also qin airtime of your choice there
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} * * * * * * *****Episode 19***** * * * * * * ******** CHRIS : you have to feed on raw human inner organs or… **” what the f–k “** I exclaimed without allowing him to complete his statement, **” how the hell do you expect me to do that, kill the people I’m responsible for in order kill Jovacik, I am not better than Jovacik if I do that “** I screamed at Chris, ** ** ME : I don’t wanna get strong again (I said as I stood up and started heading towards the door, but was stopped by the reply of Chris ) ** CHRIS : I think you still need to work on your temper, why can’t you cool your f—–g head and let me finish first ** ME : ( felt all my raised muscle relaxing, I moved closer to him and sat down where I sat before ) if you gat anything to say, you free to. ** CHRIS :as I was saying before, you have to feed on raw human inner organs or animal’s own, tho feeding on human being own just like Jovacik is doing will get you more stronger than feeding on animal’s own, but it is not bad feeding on animal. ** ME : (felt irritated that I have to feed on animal, and in raw form at that, but it’s still a better option than feeding on human beings ) So the reason Jovacik as being killing people is to get stronger. ** CHRIS : yes, and that’s why you have to do something fast and you must not relent only on your beast power ** ME : then what other power should I depend on? ** CHRIS : you have to train your ordinary body too in martial art and quick reflex, I will be willing and honoured to train you but am sure you won’t want me ( he said smiling and looking outside towards Nina direction ) ** ME : (smiling sheepishly ) I don’t really mind who trains me, it just that I learn things easier and faster when a lady is involved ** CHRIS : an advice for you my friend, the lady involved here is a deadly one, even tho I was the one that gave birth to her and thought her everything she knows, I’m still afraid of her ** ME : ( getting bored of his speech,so i tried to change the topic) how will I see animals or should I go on dog hunt in every house ? ** CHRIS : you don’t have to worry about that,there are many animals waiting for you in this forest and I have a wolf which I can give you for starter, but here is the warning, you must not try to taste human blood talk less of eating human organs, IT’S EASIER TO LOST IT THAN TO CONTROL IT ( he said with a tone that rose a tingling of worry inside me ) *** ME : I can’t understand you ** CHRIS : you can’t understand now until you make your first kill ** ME : okay, I’ve to go now, I will be here tomorrow after am through with my class CHRIS : okay, ask Nina to escort you out and make sure you are conscious of the path you take. *** I didn’t reply him as I head out of the house and move towards Nina, she stopped what she was doing as she saw me coming, tho she was in the dark but with the aid of my beast eye, I was able to see that she was in awkward position. I moved towards her and asked her to escort me out, she complied but I was surprised when she said I should wait for her so that she can change into something comfortable. ** she came out after 10 minutes wearing a gown that was skimpy, she was so hot in the gown that I almost drool, sooner than later, we started our journey, it was a another silent journey, I noticed she was looking at me, maybe she thought I won’t know because it was dark. I decided to lift the ban of no talk by deciding to bring out a topic ** ME : why did you run out before? *** she didn’t answer me and played deaf to the question *** ME : ( I thought of what I could use again to draw her attention, I thought of frightening her but I shut against the idea because I might be the one that would be frightened at the long run, just then a brilliant idea scraped through my mind, nothing entice ladies most than discussing and praising them about things that they are good at ) Let me be sincere with you Nina, I was really astonished earlier with how accurate your target was when you practicing outside before. My style hit the jackpot as she replied me ** Nina : really ** ME : yeah, you were really amazing, I’ve never seen someone as amazing as you before ** NINA : (blushing ) thanks ** ME : and Chris said you will be in charge of my training ** NINA :really ( it was visible that she was very excited at this ) but he has not informed me about it ** ME : he just informed me too about it, but I told him that I will want him to train me because you are still a little girl and it might not be easy for you to control me. ********************************************** ********************************************** my statement ignite a kind of disappointment spark in her ** NINA : and did he agreed to teach you? ** ME : no, he said you’re competent ( I was watching her mood through out our chit chat, I want to know if she has feelings for me ) and he said he has a lot of things at hand right now, so I don’t have any other choice than to accept ** NINA : ( her mood changed when she heard my last statement and she tried to hide it but it was too late because I was studying her emotions then and I already have what I want ) and why do you think I’m not competent enough to train you? ** ME : because you are a girl and your age compared to mine is… ** NINA : ( she didn’t allow me to finish my statement before she interrupted me with an attack which gat me lying flat on the floor in a blink of an eye ) that’s what a small girl is capable of doing (she said dusting her hands ) ** ME : (I stood up dusting my cloth ) you caught me off guard, that was why you gat me easily, I won’t go easy on you next time ** NINA : ( with wicked grin on her face ) you think so? ** ME : yeah, then what follows is am gonna attack you now by Nina, she tried to hijack me by my polo and pull me down but I was quick with my reflex as I mistakenly dragged her down but she pulled me down with her, she fell down and I fell on her, her gown was already raised up above her hips displaying her panty and I felt my already hard d**k pressing against her crotch, I was directly over her and my lip was simultaneously against hers, I felt her breathing getting faster and intensed. I lowered my lips against hers and kissed her….

READ FULL STORY ON www.emperorblog .com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} * * * * * * *****Episode 20***** * * * * * * ******** I got to the hospital my mom was admitted as the happiest man ever, the two nurses {one of them was super hot, she’s supposed to be a hooker not a nurse, she was very hot in her tight fitting nurse gown, she is blonde and the most amazing thing about her is her voracious a-s, tho her boob is not that bad but her a-s ,am sure will have resurrected a dead man before, she has the shape of kim kardeshian but the only problem with her is that she is older than me in my normal age, so making advances towards her is *a bone on a dog’s neck*} I knew that the two of them i met at the receptionist spot that night must be surprised when I asked of my mom’s condition and they told me that she hasn’t regain consciousness yet, I’m sure they were astonished by my reply and mood **” wow, that’s cool, thanks “** I replied with large chunks of smile on my lip as I head towards the elevator, shaking my head to the nil sound of music playing in my head, I was not putting on headset but free flow of music was on in my head, I knew the cause of it and am sure you all wanna know it too, as I got to the elevator and click on the floor my mom is, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I was surprised to see the hot nurse whose name I later got to know was Bianca, she was standing in front of me with a cute smile that can neutralize a cobra of all its poison just merely looking at her, I just stood there looking viewing all her body in a seductive manner and I think she noticed it and let out a cool grin, she introduced herself as Bianca , **” Ben is the name “** I replied, she asked if can join me on the ride to my mom’s ward saying she wants to check on her because she is the nurse assigned to her that night, I replied yes, just then, the elevator opened and we entered it, she told me she noticed the change in my mood today unlike yesterday when the ambulance gave my unconscious mom and I free ride to the hospital that I was sad, and the most perplexing things about me was that it seems like I was happy that my mom hasn’t regain consciousness, she asked if she can know the reason * I smirked as I thought of an answer to give her but couldn’t find any and just kept mute praying that the elevator gets to our destination quick to avoid another question which am not ready for. And I can feel my d**k erecting, being in the same place someone as hot as her was really hitting at me, I think it is because of the unfinished romance I engaged in with Nina that is enhancing my hormones to react. *** I noticed her gaze that was on my face before has travelled down to my d**k side, she was viewing my bulge with a kind of seductive look, Seeing her doing this turned me on so much and I felt my d–k rising to its full length. *** As fate will have its way, it was as if the elevator hit something leading to a small turbulence and it stopped midway, the emergency light inside it on at once. I was surprised when Bianca jumped on me like a scared cat, she was very afraid and was shivering, I asked her why she was afraid and she replied that it must be the beast that caused a blackout which led to the premature stoppage of the elevator. *** I knew it was not the beast because I couldn’t feel it around and with my super sensitive ear, I knew that the hospital is not in any sort of uproar. *** I assured her that we are safe and there is no beast, she doesn’t see ms believe me but I did a good job stabilizing her fear and I need her to get off me because it is becoming unbearable for me to control my urge of tearing her her gown and munching on her a- s, she was resting against me and I’m sure she would have noticed it, but why the hell would she still stay on me, it’s been long since I have sex and everything and the uncompleted sex I’ve been engaging in for the past few days was taking it toll on me in the current situation I’m in. *** i almost screamed when I felt hand moving against my d–k, I knew that it was Bianca’s hand, she looked at my face seductively, **” I know you want it “** she said going on down on four, unzipping my trousers, and reaching out for my d–k, *** My mind was protesting against this action but my body was welcoming it, I knew I am supposed to be healing my mom now but the elevator has already added it own quota to what I will like to call my calamity. Tho I want to bone the hot nurse but it doesn’t seem right, something is off somewhere but my mind can’t conjure the piece together . **** As I felt her hand releasing my d– k from my shot, the elevator power came on again and she quickly separate herself from, I think it’s must be because of the cctv installed inside the elevator, **** a part of me was happy and the other part was angry, she just added her own quota again, I think I’ve been jinxed with incomplete sex, or is it a side effect of being a beast? I asked myself rhetorically. In a dime of seconds, the elevator opened on the encrypted floor I inserted to it, after the scene that occurred inside the elevator, Bianca has not made eye contact with me and after we got to my mom’s ward, she just did some irrelevant things and left. **** I was very happy when she left, I finally got the time to heal my sleeping beauty, I moved closer to her and I felt myself being surrounded by guilt feelings, how can I make her worry so much? how dare me forgot that I can heal her? how stupid of me to be making out with girls when my precious jewel is here lying down unconsciously. All sorts of guilt ridden rhetorical question was bubbling in my mind making ways for tears to stroll down my eye. I cleared my mind of the questions and the tears from my eye as I removed all the bandages and stuffs that was used in arresting the free flow of blood from her injured part . *** I viewed the room to look for something sharp enough to cut myself but was only successful in seeing a stranded scalpel at one side of the room which gat me wondering what it was doing there. Even tho I’m not that into hospital stuff but I’m sure ,scalpel should be inside the operating room not inside a ward, I picked it and cut myself letting the blood fall directly on my mom’s injured part. I was happy when I saw the injured flesh healing and getting back to its normal form. I saw her opened her eye and closed it back. That’s a good sign I said to myself as I helped myself to the sole chair in the room reminiscing back into what occurred between me and Nina.
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} * * * * * * *****Episode 21***** * * * * * * ******** I lowered my lips against hers and kissed her, I was expecting another scenario like the last time but nothing of such happened, she has closed her eye and that is a go ahead sign, I took my time exploring her delicate mouth with my tongue, I was enjoying every part of it and I don’t want it to end. she was responding to my kissing and this kept on fueling my body. I didn’t wish to part my lips from hers, I’m okay with just kissing her, the kissing was getting intense by seconds and I don’t know how my hand started controlling itself and started squeezing her boob with her cloth, because she was wearing gown, my hand was not able to penetrate to get to the main flesh, I was kissing her and squeezing her b—-t at the same time *** I decided to take it further by using my hand to locate her c–t which was covered by her panty,it was easy for me to locate it since she was putting on gown and the gown is already above her hip level when she fell down. Her panty was already wet, I started massaging her c–t through her pant ,it was soft and tender, *** I couldn’t believe that the girl that flipped me down when I just made an attempt to kiss her yesterday is now the person I have under me now, everything seems like a dream to me ,I pinch myself to be sure if am not in wonder land, and hell yeah, everything is happening for real. I kept on munching on her lips while me hands kept on massaging her c–t downward. I used my hand to shift her pant from the entrance of her fresh pu..y and located her c——s, I tickled it which made her moan for the first time, with the improvement, I knew am almost there, I was still kissing but her moaning was disturbing my pleasurable kiss so I stopped tickling her c——s and tried to insert my *f–k you* finger into her p —y but it wasn’t entering, her p—y was d–n tight, I knew at once that she’s still a virgin. This was not my first ordeal with a virgin so it’s easy for me to decipher if a girl am trying to bone is a virgin or not. *** But something was different about her, I was trying to force my finger in and what’s normal for a girl to do is wriggle in pain but she ain’t doing that, After some trial I felt my finger touching her Hymen, when I felt my finger touched it ,she broke away from my kiss and held my hand, I was damned scared when she held my hand, I thought she was going to attack me but was surprised when she fell me down, stood up ,dust her clothes, adjust it well and left me to my fate of taming my hard and aching d–k myself. She was wiggling her a-s as she was going. I quickly followed suit with her, She didn’t smile nor talk to me till she escorted me out. I was wondering if she’s a beast or human, because it’s not normal for an ordinary girl to release herself from the cloud nine that I pulled her into. **” what are you thinking about, or you have boned a girl when your mom is lying here helplessly “** I was drifted back to reality by my mom’s voice, my mom is the only person that understand my silent, she understand every of my mood even without me voicing it to her. **” MOM “** I screamed jumping down on her to embrace her without caring if she just recovered. I’ve missed her badly, **” I think you want me to black out again “** she retorted, **” I don’t care “** I replied laughing at her. **” I’m sorry Ben “** she said with a remorseful tone, **” I have wanted to tell you from the day you knew right from wrong but I was afraid, I was very afraid that I was gonna lose you and that will be the greatest calamity that will befall me, I love you with all my heart “** she added with tears which made the stubborn tears that I’ve been using all my will to hold down released itself and located it way down my cheek. I was short of words, my selections of words failed me, I was looking for the proper words to assure her that I’m not angry with her. ****

REQD FULL STORY HERE www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
**** ME : ( using my palm to clean her face )I don’t hold any grudge against you mom, I understand you and I love you so much too, all I want is my mom and all I will ever want is you. *** MOM : ( she calmed down after hearing me and her mood got brighter )thanks son or should I Call you friend, you are my first friend and love, when I was small, when we were of the same age, we were really close, according to the proof from pictures that were taking then, but I discovered that I was the only one growing, you refused to change size, and I was perplexed by this, when I was 15 years of age, I asked my dad why you refused to grow, he replied me that it is not yet time for me to know, but I insisted till he told me, I really love you then and kept on praying that you start growing so that I won’t have to be your mom but your lover, I so much love you then that I refused to have any other guy in my life, holding onto a tiny icks of fate that you will start developing before I clock 20. When I clocked 20, I didn’t have any other choice than to allow another guy into my life and prepare for torture of treating you as my son. I converted all my girl boy love into a motherly own and I was ready to protect you even if my life is at stake. My family in collaboration with me had to lie to your dad, I mean my husband that you were an harvest of rape so that he can also take you as his son. My parents had to travel out of town in order not to let Richard know that you are not changing height. *** I listened to her story with rapt attention and didn’t make any sound as I continue listening to her *** It was not up to half a year when my parents called me and told me that I should get ready to be a real mom because you have started growing, it’s very painful to me but there is nothing I can do about it again, I’m already married so the best I can do is be the best mom for you. A year after when my parents were bringing you back to Marseille,they got involved in a ghastly auto accident leaving you only as the sole survivor. Ever since then, I’ve been trying to give my all in order to raise you well, the only problem is that Richard does not like you which I don’t care, I can clearly see it on her face that she is tired but my mom is not the type to give up easily on words, I knew I’ve to cut her short if she is ever gonna rest. *** ME : (interrupting her) he came here to check on you this morning and I think he has gone back, and less I forget, you have to make sure the doctors does not see your wound or should I sneak you out? *** MOM : ( she checked on the injured part and was surprised to see it completely healed, she opened her mouth in awe, tears of joy was forming on her eye ) so it is truth *** ME : what’s truth? *** MOM : what grams used to tell me, she said that according to her, when I start growing and my beastiary form manifest, a drop of my blood can heal any injury *** ME : So you also knew about it *** MOM : yes but I didn’t believe her then, I thought it was just one out of her many folklore, but now am a believer and concerning the doctor, you don’t need to sneak me out , you know I have my way in this hospital, so I’m sure they won’t insist to see it when i decline, With the aid of my super sensitive ear, I heard the elevator chime, and a footstep was heading towards my mom’s ward, I quickly picked up the bandage I removed from her wound and paste it there back, I told my mom to pretend as if she is very weak because someone is coming and the person might be surprised to see her hale and healthy. The look of how the hell did you someone is coming was transparent on my mom’s face and I smiled to myself because of her inquisitive form. *** The door open and I saw Becky entering, she was surprised that my mom has regained consciousness, she rushed towards her to hug her and pecked her, she didn’t even act as if I was there, she really placed me on ghost mode, She said she was here this afternoon and my mom was still unconscious but she is very happy now that she has woke up from her slumber , my mom asked her if we having issues and she replied yes, explaining to her how I kept her worried and refused to call her or visit her, and I was absent in school and when she even called, I waded her off with some excuse that are baseless. My mom apologized to her on my behalf and she accepted smiling at me for the first time since she entered. I don’t know if I should be happy that she accepted or not, I still have feelings for her but I love Nina most, I’m not the type of guy that double date, but I’m not ready to lose Becky. My main principle about girls is one lover and many sex giver. I always have a girl that I love and many girls to give me sex but right now I think of going against the principle. I am not ready to lose either Nina or Becky, so the best option is to share my love between them, 50% for Nina and 40% for Becky and the remaining 10% for all the girls I will be bleeping out of love. I smiled at her too and kissed her, my mom cough to remind us of her present and we stopped kissing. My mom asked me to go home so that I can prepare for school tomorrow but I refused. I knew what she was trying to do but I am not ready to involve in another incomplete sex again. My mom insisted that I leave and I don’t have any choice than to leave. Becky was very happy that my mom won. She said she will like to pass the night my place and I reminded her of what happened the last time she tried to. She informed me that the beast has not made appearance ever since that incident occurred so we are safe. I tried to convince her not to come but none of my word is winning her until I had to succumb to her. ******** As we got home, she didn’t even allowed me to lock the door before she jumped on me and started kissing me wildly. **** I lifted her with my hands and head to my bedroom while still kissing her. On entering the bedroom, I dropped her on the bed and started peeling the clothes on me off as she did the same as I made to make my third attempt at sex in a single night. **” I hope this one is a success “** I thought to myself as I lowered body to hers on the bed. To be continue…. read full story on www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} * * * * * * *****Episode 22***** * * * * * * ******** I lifted her with my hands and head to my bedroom while still kissing her. On entering the bedroom, I dropped her on the bed and started peeling the clothes on me off as she did the same as I made to make my third attempt at sex in a single night. **” I hope this one is a success “** I thought to myself as I lowered body to hers on the bed, I started kissing her while my hands played on her naked b—-t, You might be wondering why I didn’t set to sex at once, but there is one of my sex principle which I cannot contradict no matter the situation, that is ” No jumping into sex with a girl without a pre-intimacy (romance)” I brought my lip down on her already erected n—–s and sucking on her left one while tickling the other, I was switching the two at interval while she moaned at the ecstasy. *** I moved my free hand down to her p —y arena and started causing an uproar there which made her to jerk and moan louder. I used my finger tip to locate her c ——s, after locating, I disconnected my lips from her n—-e, I looked at her beautiful face and I saw she has closed her eye savoring all the pleasure she was deriving, I placed my tongue on her v.spot, licking all her wetness which taste real good, then I started eating her, I used my tongue to tickle her c——s biting it tenderly at interval, After 5 minutes of massively attacking her with my tongue, she screamed my name gripping my bed tight as she goes through waves of releasing her juice, some which I caught with my mouth, her juice smell real nice. *** She became weak after overcoming her 1st wave, but I didn’t stop tongue lashing her, after she recovered some of her strength, she released herself from my hold which gat me confused , I was thinking what could I have done but she clarified me by motioning for us to switch to 69 position. I only tried it once and I’m willing and happy to try it again as I moved to the middle of the bed, I slept on it facing up while she slept facing down with my d–k simultaneously facing her mouth and her p—y facing mine. *** We set to business and I wasn’t able to perform my own 9,she was the only one doing the 6,because the pleasure was too much for me to handle .she handled my d–k like a veteran, sucking the tip of my d–k down to the ball ***** I couldn’t eat her p—y because the pleasure was becoming unbearable, as I felt my s—t increasing size, she noticed it and tried to swallow it all but choked on it, I knew I was going to release any time from then and she wants to swallow all my c-m. I watched as she started sucking on it again, I was grunting as she performs her trick, not less than 10 minutes, I released in her mouth and she did a great job swallowing all my semen without letting a drop of it to waste. After finishing with my first o—-m, I set to s.x her at once in order not to allow repetition of the scenario that happened the on my first trial with her. ** I placed her in doggy ,I saw the surprised expression on her face, I knew it was because my erection was still valid like last time after releasing. I didn’t care as I slammed her from behind. She was very tight but with the aid of her juice, it was easy penetrating her. I first started on slow motion and when k—y get acquainted with my d–k, I increased my motion and she was screaming loud. *** After completing 3 rounds of hardcore sex in a row , she was already exhausted and pleaded with me to stop when she saw that I showed no sign of stopping. I concurred to her request and allowed her to rest. *** I woke up early in the morning and found out Becky was not by my side, there was no sign of her around, I slept off and didn’t know when she sneaked or went home. *** I stood up and checked the time on my phone, it was some minutes pass seven , I felt very happy ,not that because my sex with Becky was awesome, I’ve had many awesome sex than that but because I was successfully in boning her. After four trial at sex and failing, I was very happy that I sex her. *** I quickly took a quick shower and in no time, I was already on the tiled road riding my bicycle to school. *** As I got to the parking spot, I saw Victor standing there in a posture which signifies that he was waiting for someone **” could it be me? “** I asked myself rhetorically as I packed my bicycle. *** As I packed my bicycle, he approached me and begged me, he said there are many their are many explicated things that he has missed just because of the break in our friendship. **” I’ve missed you so much and regretted betraying your feelings, but I went to get help that day, it was the circumstances you were in that made you think I escaped all by myself “** he elucidated *** Tho I didn’t missed his company through out the days we part because of different dramas occurring in my life but I think I still need his friendship, so I forgave him which made him very happy. *** We started chit chatting as we head to our locker to get our book. *** His locker was a little bit far from mine,but he didn’t go and get his books, instead he stayed with me till I got mine filling me with gists of what I’ve missed when I was absent in school. *** After I got my books and we were about to go and get his from his locker, we were stopped by a beautiful voice behind us **” hello handsome “** I knew the only person’s voice that can produce that tune,. I turned to confirm who it was and I right. it was Becky, she was standing in front me smiling like a baby that was given goodies displaying her perfect set of teeth. She was wearing a tight blue Jean with a yellow strap top. She was d–n hot. **” my dad said you should see him before your class start “** she said as she winked at me heading to her locker. *** My mind got disrupted, what could be the reason he asked me to come, I asked myself. I told Victor to go in first, I’ll join him later. Mr wisdom’s office was located almost at the end of the hallway, I sighed deeply as I knocked on his door followed by his voice **” come in “** To be continue…

READ FULL STORY ON www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emp1995(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} * * * * * * *****Episode 23***** * * * * * * ******** My mind got disrupted, what could be the reason he asked me to come, I asked myself. I told Victor to go in first, I’ll join him later. Mr wisdom’s office was located almost at the end of the hallway, I sighed deeply as I knocked on his door followed by his voice **” come in “** My mind skipped a beat as I unlocked his door and entered. **” help your self to a seat Mr Marseillaise “** he said without taking his eye away from the article he was reading, he has a pecky glass on his face which I presumed to be recommended. I sat on one of the guest sit in his office waiting for him to tell me the reason he summoned me . After what seemed like an eternity he raised his head up for the first time to speak. *** MR WISDOM : I’m sorry for delaying you *** ME : it’s okay sir, you asked of me *** MR WISDOM : yes, it’s just that I want to ask about your mom’s health, I heard what happened to her *** ME : she is getting better, thanks for your concern *** MR WISDOM : and how are you coping with your beast side *** ME : I’m getting use to it, and I can now control it ( i replied proudly ) *** MR WISDOM : that’s good, and about the beast, have you killed it? *** ME : why are you asking *** MR WISDOM : because it didn’t make appearance yesterday and day before, that was the first time it will happen since the day you released it. *** ME : {}( that was when my membrane sent a signal to me, Chris made mentioned that he can only weaken the beast but not kill it, could it be that it was the two wooden bullets he released into the beast body that has weaken the beast and render it powerless. That must be the perfect explanation for the beast disappearance for the past two nights. ) I assured myself of my newly derived plan while thinking if I should come clean for Mr Wisdom, can I really trust this man? it was a question that that I really need someone to answer, maybe another supreme being who can decipher the true nature of human being. Then I made the decision which I later regret. *** Actually I haven’t kill the beast yet but someone helped me weakened it for a while *** MR WISDOM : really, ( he exclaimed surprisingly ) who and how? *** ME : ( my instinct was telling me to stop with the information for you now but I wasn’t ready to listen to it as I kept on BRINGING MY GRAVE NEARER ) His name is Chris and he is beast hunter, he shot the beast with a bullet which he claimed to be wooden bullet *** MR WISDOM : Chris, a beast hunter!!! ( he exclaimed feeling unrelaxed) *** ME : yeah, do you know him? *** MR WISDOM : no, i don’t. but it’s a good news, he will also help in eliminating the beast *** ME : yeah, you’re right, he is really helpful ( I replied happily ,which gat me wondering what was making me happy ) *** MR WISDOM : make sure you always inform about your progress concerning the beast and if you need any type of help, make sure you gat no clog hindering you from asking for my help *** ME : okay, I’ll make sure I do that sir. I’m already late for R S { Recreational Sport } and am sure Mrs Saltzman is going to skin me alive today *** MR WISDOM : ( smirk ) funny guy, here ( he handed me letter ) give this to her and you are free *** ME : thanks ( i collected the letter and walked magnificently out of his office ) *************** ******************************* *********After Ben’s Exit******************* MR WISDOM : wow, so it was an hunter that shot the gun, the game is really getting interesting now. let see who wins at last. But I hope this hunter doesn’t breach my plan ( he retorted laughing wildly ) ****************************** **************** *************back to Ben************ ********* I walked magnificently back to class with the piece of letter in my hand, I wasn’t surprised not to meet anyone there, just the normal diagram that Mrs Saltzman usually draw on the board which will seem like meaningful rubbish to normal students that is not offering her course, before she takes us to the swimming pool for practical. I was really good at swimming and the best student in her class, she so much like me and hate it when I miss her class, I’ve represented our school in some competitions and the lowest medal that I always come back with is silver, Michael phelp is my role model, I really envy the guy, he started representing USA in Olympic from age 15 and the guy is even the only athlete that has the highest medal in Olympic ( 28 ). My dream is to represent France in international competition especially Olympic and stop partaking in local competition but it seems impossible because their are many people that best me outside my school, I’ve tried but failed in two audition, so I was not accepted internationally. *** I moved down to the dressing room and changed into my swimsuit . I checked myself inside the mirror and saw that my abs has developed greatly, the swimsuit was kind of not sizing me but I forced it on. *** As I got to the school swimming pool, I saw Victor giving me the kind of we are dead today look . They were all wet which signifies that they had all swim. *** **” Marseillaise ,get your damned a-s here “** Mrs Saltzman screamed at me which kind of triggered fear in me, tho she scream at other students but not me, I don’t blame her because that’s how all coach are and she has to show that she is tough even tho she is feminine. I quickly ran to her with all the focus of all the students on me, there eye is of the pleading type and the message I was extracting from it is **” PLEASE SAVE US “** **” where have you been since “**? she fired at me which gat me confused what could have happened to her to make her this angry. **” Mr Wisdom called me “** I replied her sternly **” any clearance letter from him “**? she asked me in a tone which signifies that I was lying irritated by her act, I acted arrogantly and wanted to deep my hand inside my pocket to fetch the letter but surprisingly, my pocket had gone missing. what the hell, I’ve forgotten the letter inside the trousers I was wearing before I changed into my swimsuit. I scratched my scalp as I tender the situation to her but she didn’t believe me. *** **” now get into that f-----g water and perform →b----t stroke first follows by →side stroke follows by →elementary backstroke follows by →the. butterfly stroke follows by →back stroke and end it with →freestyle stroke in just a minute *** **” are you for real “** I asked and she answered yes,
read full story on www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emp1995(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2018
but you haven’t thought us that before, how can I combined all the skills in just a minute “** I asked angrily, I thought those dummies over there ( stretching her hands to the other students including Becky and Victor ) and since you are not in school, I would have pardon you but since you decided to skip my class when you are also in school, I don’t care if you know how to do it or not. And if you fail it, no more swimming class for two weeks, all I will be treating you is essay. Her condition for failure is very worse, I can’t imagine being in R S class taking lectures only, it happened in our first year, then it was referred to as FPE ( Freshman Physical Education ) ,we failed her test and our punishment was a week of pure essay, that single week felt like a year in hell and sure as hell, I knew that none of us that witnessed it then will like to experience it again, and two weeks for that. she should just kill us. without waiting for her shot, I dived into the swimming pool and started the combo, I was very surprised at my reflex, I already knew how to perform all the skills but I don’t know how to combine it all. But I was surprised myself when I started combining the combo and in just 50 seconds, I performed it excellently, As I got out of the water, everyone was very happy, I saw Victor and Becky giving me the thumbs up sign and winking at me. Mrs Saltzman just stood there in awe of what just happened, she didn’t believe I can get it tho I was her best student. She dismissed the class after praising me to brim. *** That was the only course we were having that day so I decided to check on my mom before I go to Chris for my training. *** I asked victor and Becky to join me in visiting her Victor accepted to go with me to my mom and Becky said she’s going on an errand for her dad so she won’t be able to go *** We quickly got on our bicycles and rode there. When we got into the elevator , I started hearing someone screaming and hell yeah, the voice was that of my mom. I felt uneasy and dashed out of the elevator as it opened and Victor was running behind me to catch up with me not knowing why I was running. As I opened the Ward’s door, I saw my mom being lifted up with a long tongue that I traced to the mouth of my hot nurse ( Nurse Bianca ) with the scalpel I saw inside the ward yesterday in her hand. Victor ran in and was very surprised at what he was seeing. But I made it worse when I transformed and he fainted To be continue…..
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emp1995(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} * * * * * * *****Episode 24***** * * * * * * ******** Victor ran in and was very surprised at what he was seeing. But I made it worse when I transformed and he fainted. The clothes on my body got shredded as blue flame was emitting from my body, My mom was whimpering as she struggles to breath with the tongue of Bianca coiled around her neck. She was in pain and I was short of idea of what to do, It’s looks like Bianca is with the upper hand and if I act rashly, she might kill my mom. **” who are you and why are you doing this! ** I said as I finally regain my speech. *** BIANCA : I’m a Kintaga ( she replied with a wicked grin ) and I am here for your heart *** ME : my heart? ( I replied confused ) that’s what Jovacik also said, Jovacik needs my heart to heal himself but what do you need it for? *** BIANCA : Jovacik knows nothing about the use of your heart and it been long I’ve been waiting for you to grow, and I’m very sure am not the only sup.being wanting to devour a real hybriolf heart. *** ME : and why will they want to devour my heart? ( I asked moving closer to her ) *** BIANCA : don’t try to be smart ( she fired at me tightening her tongue more on my mom’s which caused my mom to scream in pain, I moved back to my former spot and she released her hold on my mom a bit ) it will be a pleasure to feel all your curiosity before I kill you ( she said with a wicked grin ) an hybriolf like you is something that shouldn’t have existed, you’re created with a great force which allows you to be supreme to all supernatural being, when you finally get hold of your real power, it will be almost an impossible mission for any being to defeat you except another hybriolf which am sure non existed. Getting to eat your heart which was made up with all the internal and external forces of the earth because of the two sides that you were made of ( beast and human side ) by any being including humans which am sure only few knows about it except those who have strong lineage history that might have heard about the myth from there elder ones who were present in the era that we the supernatural creatures are proud to display ourselves in public without fear of been intimidated , will transfer all your power to the lucky being. I’ve been waiting for 450 years for a day like this,and when i heard about your birth ,i have being waiting for you to become cooked and ready to be dished out before grab you. *** ME : (I was very surprised that she could live such a long life ) being a supernatural being is really cool,.I said to myself. But why didn’t you come for me when I was still a baby or when I haven’t gotten my power. *** BIANCA : ( she laughed wildly which kind of send more pain to my mom who was under her mercy but she tried to conceal it ) you’re really the naive type, eating your heart when you have not turn to a beast is very dangerous, a supernatural being will turn to a human and it will kill an ordinary human being that eat it, your first life span is to live as human i.e the first 250+ years you lived was to go through the phase of being a human while the remaining years which I don’t think is going to exist now is to live as a beast.**** { I’ve unlocked a puzzle here, those who don’t know it should please remember what I wrote there, it will make sense later }**** *** ME : ( meanwhile as she was talking, I was thinking of a better plan to defeat without hurting my mom, I knew that I have speed, I used it when I was fighting Jovacik on the hospital roof the other time but I don’t know how, it just kinda happened then. I closed my eye quickly linked with my beast self, I asked it how to be faster and he responded it all about my will to do it, I didn’t have problem with his answer as that was not my first time of hearing it. When I opened my eye she just finished her lecturing *** BIANCA : time for lecturing is over, it’s time to die now, here ( she threw the scalpel in her hand to me, and I caught it ) as can see, I am not big fan of claws ( she said displaying her long nails ) I don’t have claws to rip your heart out of your chest so am going to do you the honour of opening yourself while I remove it or your precious little mommy here is going to die ( she said tightening her hold on my mom’s neck which made her wriggled more in pain as she was shaking her head negatively which signifies that I shouldn’t heed to her reply. *** ME : ( I saw tears streaming down on my mom’s face and it triggered a great deal of anger in me ) I held the scalpel and in a blink of an eye I was in front of Bianca, I cut her tongue with the scalpel and my mom fell down coughing rigidly. I screamed at her to run which she did. Bianca’s tongue grew back and right in my front she shed off her skin revealing an irritating monster with a long tail that has razor at it tip, it shrieked loudly and I roared back *************** ********************** As my mom was about to get out of the ward, she directed her tongue towards her but I quickly caught it making allowing my mom to escape, Victor was still lying on the floor, I knew he was still alive because I can hear his heart beat clearly. I discovered that as I held her tongue with my hand which blue flame was emitting from, the part I held got burnt letting the upper part drop to floor and the remaining part in her mouth refuse to grow which made her shrieked in pain as she withdraw the remaining part of the tongue into her mouth. No doubt that she was surprised that her tongue didn’t heal. Her mood made me detect that this was the first time she will get injured and will not heal. **” i think the fire on me is the key to killing her “** I retorted within me as a bright smile escaped my mouth. I felt a razor hit my cheek and I started bleeding, I saw the razor coming again and that was when I realized that it was her tail, it was too fast to dodge or held and it lashed on my cheek again making the cut deeper than before. But I felt my cell replacing itself inside my cheek but the tail hit me again exactly on the same spot and this time I felt it go beyond the flesh hitting my cheek bone, I got so angry and rushed towards it but it jumped up and clutched on the Ward’s roof like a lizard. and it attacked me again with her long sharp tail this time on my head, I was surprised that the tail isn’t burning as it was touching, but I thought it was because it was the tip that she was using which I was right about. She started hovering above me tormenting me with her tail and I seemed to be the losing one. Then it became unbearable as I felt all my internal organs weakening, it was like I was being poisoned. She made to attack again with her tail but this time I was the smarter one as I held it with my hand and dragged her down with it. She was screaming in pain as I held her tail which was melting in my hand, I got closer to her and hijacked her up by her neck, and deep my claws into her chest gripping her heart. She was screeching in pain and I felt myself burning her internally. **” you are going to die too “** she screamed with her last breath as she burst into flame . What did she meant by her last statement? I asked myself rhetorically as I saw Victor standing up and looking at me with a frightful eye. I wanted to move closer to him but I saw every where spinning faster and my head got heavy as I fell down on the floor as I changed to my human self. Am I really poisoned, I asked no one in particular as I felt my eye shutting down To be continue….

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emp1995(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
HI good evening guys pls vote for me
just register and type my name EMPERORBLOG

EJO

https://www.nairaland.com/4652535/nomination-thread-august-5k-award

AM ON MY KNEE O

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IV Club's Creative Writing Competition 2017 | Winning Prize N70,000 / You Are Fired! A Story By Heromaniaa / Mr. Giwa Is A Trader: The Story Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 423
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.