Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (103270 Views)

Charly Boy Apologizes To His Lesbian Daughter, Princess Dewy Oputa / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by JegaQuin: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
Crazy family! Mtcheee!

What moral do you expect from them?
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:
grin

LOL @ this image

Fellow Nigerians do have a sense of humour

Thanks for sharing, KazeemIbrahim1.

Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by Leonbonapart(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
cococandy:
They are happy while their judges are miserable. What are you doing with your life? Live it and stop minding other’s lives so much
another one
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by Leonbonapart(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
OsuMustGo:

THE FOOL IS A FAILED FATHER
I DETEST GAYS WITH PASSION AND IT'S MY BUSINESS TO HATE THEM.
is my business to eradicate them

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by badesco(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Papa craze and daughter craze...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by Yankee101: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
A crazy parent is more likely to produce a crazy child.

When both are crazy it's a matter of when not if.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by salam1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
mavinjay1:
Like father, Like daughter...

in a Sh+thole countreee
no from a shoithole people from a shithole region,Nigerians are not shitholes
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by KazeemIbrahim1: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
alignacademy:

LOL @ this image

Fellow Nigerians do have a sense of humour

Thanks for sharing, KazeemIbrahim1.
U welcome man
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by bizhop01: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Na this woman dey fucck charly boy daughter? am not surprise sha, because she have useless father
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by davidque: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
yomalex:
Okay o
Please tell me how charly Boy is considered a good father? He lived in defiance to his own father all his life and raised children to follow his weird and lewd lifestyle and you call him "good father". His daughter has just declared to be a gay and you admire him!!!!!!!!!!! You must not be well or maybe you have lost your marbles as well
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by yomalex(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
davidque:

Please tell me how charly Boy is considered a good father? He lived in defiance to his own father all his life and raised children to follow his weird and lewd lifestyle and you call him "good father". His daughter has just declared to be a gay and you admire him!!!!!!!!!!! You must not be well or maybe you have lost your marbles as well
shocked shocked shocked Are you confusing me with someone else?
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by Flexykido: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Why not check out this website to see different ways you can make money online.

http://athomemoonlighter.com/?wmp_theme_mode=desktop

It's Free!!!
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by shineeye1: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
You only have a portion in this corrupt world, you have no part or portion in God's kingdom.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by somehow: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:

I never told you I was wealthy but I am sure not hungry and in the rat race with you any longer...How can you possibly know how wealthy people talk when your lineage has not still produced a single person of note in 3 thousand years your genes have been in existence .it would be better if you told me how losers behave because I know you have PHD in that field and a long lineage history to back it up .. Shalom

Poor boy, oya sorry, you wont die poor, you will become rich as you see in yoir dreams.

Sorr. Ndo.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by knightehis(m): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Their m_mu still dey do press up
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by gr8tone: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
tstx:
My man...
Carly girl friend spotted grin
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by gr8tone: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
NurseJay:
She's even the "man" sef.
How do you know?
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by gr8tone: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
tstx:
I dislike normal
shocked
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by Hollyme: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Better father!!! Can you all just shut up! Judgmental fools...
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by Titugirl(f): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
The madness issa family thingy..lol
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by Enuguguyunn111: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
check out www.neyalf.org and call me on 08039224870 later
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by fof1: 12:40am On Jul 18, 2018
BloggersNG:
As You Know Yesterday Dew Oputa officially came out as a Lesbian, and even shared photos of she and her girlfriend SJ, However she received lots of backlash over it..

He father Charly Boy has now reacted to the Backlash, Read what he posted few minutes ago below!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVhlMHlJ14/?hl=en

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/charly-boy-reacts-to-his-daughter-dewy.html

NONSENSE. MISDIRECTED GENERATION. GOD HAVE MERCY AND RESTORE UR SENSES TO DEFAULT AT CREATION.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by MOVIC6: 12:47am On Jul 18, 2018
benn94:
Good!! Nigerians need to focus on more important issues and leave homosexuals and lesbians to decide what makes them happy.
you are possessed
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by newslifeop: 12:57am On Jul 18, 2018
ohhh
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by BCRCentre: 1:11am On Jul 18, 2018
Abegiiiiii, snake no dey born wetin short. Forget matter for Mathias.

Please if you need an EXPLORATION GEOLOGIST for your geological field works, mapping, surveying, foundational soil test, erosion control check, Borehole Drilling and general contract.

contact GEOEXPLORER FIELD AND DRILLING SERVICES, in Enugu.

Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by PropertyDeals(f): 1:45am On Jul 18, 2018

All good for the Oputa family
Don't miss this ongoing 50% discount promo on Queens Court Shapati Lakowe.

Check or signature below!!!
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by shounited74: 5:09am On Jul 18, 2018
He can say this in the public but i bet you, in the closet he will be crying. No good father will want this for his daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by edryz(m): 6:30am On Jul 18, 2018
n this demon in human skin led a protest to the federal government.... ur mumu never do at all embarassedn this demon in human skin led a protest to the federal government.... ur mumu never do at all
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by LeSaint(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2018
mavinjay1:
Like father, Like daughter...

in a Sh+thole countreee

Far-got-arse father of lesbo daughter.

But shame and fear nor let Charlie-boy "come out" with im own
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by j1mmy: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2018
What an ugly and disgusting family!
Re: Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ by IGBOmarryme: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
shounited74:
He can say this in the public but i bet you, in the closet he will be crying. No good father will want this for his daughter.
He wont be crying, he himself is gay..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / This Is How Rich Guys Around The World Flaunt Their Wealth(Photos) / My Celebrities: Get An Article Written & Published In Your Name In Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.