Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Sex Bots Set To Save Marriages By Cutting Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Bots Set To Save Marriages By Cutting Infidelity (310 Views)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / Save 70% Of Your Wedding Budget By Cutting Of Reception / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Bots Set To Save Marriages By Cutting Infidelity by loricara: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
followed a conversation with a male
sex robot, Henry, who told her, “I never thought I would find anyone like you. I mean, you really have everything I want in a person. You have charm, good looks, a hot body, and a perfect ass.” Couric responded, “Thank you. I’m blushing.”

http://www.tmerlin.com/2018/07/sex-bots-set-to-save-marriages-by.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Phone For Sale / Six Social Media Mistakes That Are Capable Of Destroying Your Relationships / How We Saved Our Relationship On The Verge Of Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.