Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) (72811 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / Oh No! He Requested For This Particular Style, But Got This Instead (Photos) / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by wellmax(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Don4eva:

Suffering and Smiling grin
You need this holy water to clear your senses

Just tell us you are suffering.
I am not suffering.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by wellmax(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Don4eva:

Suffering and Smiling grin

Accept it or leave it, say amen o not, it will never change the naira-dollar exchange rate and can never affect the price of petrol.

Receive sense you never deserve, can I get an Amen

Your livelihood is determined by exchange rate. Dude you are really in chains.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Openatyn(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Peopel that think they can but a car on aliexpress foe $5, pls do u need to be told the car will be a toy car? Ordering a hill shoe for $15 who sells that ?
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by passey: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Lol... Painful tho, So she ordered for a pair of High Heels and what you see above is what was delivered to her.. Toy heels.
see more photos below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-orders-for-high-heels-online-but.html

It most likely that what she ordered was a miniature and she did not pay much attention... it almost happened to me!l
Any way sorry for her loss. She can seek a refund or replacement!
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Don4eva(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
wellmax:

Your livelihood is determined by exchange rate. Dude you are really in chains.

See who's talking. Agbaya
Your livelihood depends on crypto abi? You need sense. The worst thing is being I bondage and not knowing you are in bondage. Just get off my mention till you grow up
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Don4eva(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
wellmax:

Just tell us you are suffering.
I am not suffering.

Congratulations for not suffering grin
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by theworldbest(f): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
uote author=Dottore post=69467844]During last year's Jumia's Black Friday I ordered for a split unit Haier Thermocool 1.5hpAC. They sent a 1hpAC with a sticker labeled 1.5hp.
Unfortunately for them I already have a 1.5hp AC so the size of the cartons are noticeably not the same and I checked the model number on the manufacturers website and it read 1hp so I sent a well worded mail to Jumia and threatened to pursue the matter with a legal suit.
The guy that delivered it came and carried their AC and I got refunded within 3days.

Bro you are so correct
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by chiteny(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
She got what she ordered for. What does she expect to get when she place an order for high heel shoes worth 3.51euros? A real shoe??
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Radiant1020(f): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Austema:

Idah, in Kogi state

Quite far
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by wellmax(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Don4eva:

See who's talking. Agbaya
Your livelihood depends on crypto abi? You need sense. The worst thing is being I bondage and not knowing you are in bondage. Just get off my mention till you grow up

I repeat, if your livelihood is determined by exchange rate, then dude you are really in chains.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Titugirl(f): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
She probably placed the order in the toys section.. Lol
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Demela(m): 12:24am On Jul 18, 2018
Dottore:
During last year's Jumia's Black Friday I ordered for a split unit Haier Thermocool 1.5hpAC. They sent a 1hpAC with a sticker labeled 1.5hp.
Unfortunately for them I already have a 1.5hp AC so the size of the cartons are noticeably not the same and I checked the model number on the manufacturers website and it read 1hp so I sent a well worded mail to Jumia and threatened to pursue the matter with a legal suit.
The guy that delivered it came and carried their AC and I got refunded within 3days.

I ordered for laptop battery for my nephew 8500mah was advertised but they delivered 5100mah. We didn't discover on time I could have followed the same procedure with the AC. A friend ordered a seemingly fine suit for his wedding from them but believe me when u see the suit u can't use it elsewhere other than your front yard.
Too many complaints in the collection Centre made them stop "Pay on Delivery" then because people refused to pay when inferior item different from what they saw online were shipped to them.
Too many scam online especially on Jumia.com and konga

There's no reason to shop online these days without using an escrow service, especially with all that has been happening. Use PayScrow on https://payscrow.net to protect yourself when you buy online via IG, Facebook and on websites. You always get your correct item specs or you get a refund. No hassles.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by newslifeop: 12:54am On Jul 18, 2018
hmm
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Fr33born(m): 1:17am On Jul 18, 2018
let us see the exact link to the product you ordered jare
Nonsense
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Billygee2u: 2:11am On Jul 18, 2018
Don4eva:
That is the way we voted change and we saw chains grin

She may be one of the supporters of this chain government

1 Like

Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Samyokporua(m): 3:25am On Jul 18, 2018
First of, the first comments were just unnecessary and somewhat unintelligent because the value on the order is 3.51euros, if you no be thief OP, why you go expect high heels for 3.51euros? Go Ikotun market with that amount go buy high heels na

And some pipu wee come out here and lie about virtual realities, my Buhari's government is coming for you all including OP and lalasticlala that took this fake ass, crappy post to front page
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Don4eva(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2018
wellmax:

I repeat, if your livelihood is determined by exchange rate, then dude you are really in chains.

No matter how you feel you make money, naira-dollar exchange rate affects you, unless you are not resident in Nigeria. If you don't know this fact bro, then I made a mistake to reply your mention in the first place
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by bola4dprec(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Lol... Painful tho, So she ordered for a pair of High Heels and what you see above is what was delivered to her.. Toy heels.
see more photos below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-orders-for-high-heels-online-but.html

Name the website where you ordered it and direct us to the links
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by MeeLan: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2018
she wasn't scammed! that's what she ordered, she just saw the picture and didn't read the description well, it was a toy for sale, she quickly bought it because it was cheap. a Lady friend ordered iPhone 6 @ 20 USD bought didn't wait to see it was iPhone 6 casing and not phone until it was shipped.
Someone also ordered a ps4 CD hurriedly because it was cheap thinking the price was for ps4.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by wellmax(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2018
Don4eva:

No matter how you feel you make money, naira-dollar exchange rate affects you, unless you are not resident in Nigeria. If you don't know this fact bro, then I made a mistake to reply your mention in the first place

go check up the meaning of livelihood
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Anglojosite7(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2018
The price she paid was it actually for the shoe or toy one?
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Don4eva(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2018
wellmax:

go check up the meaning of livelihood

I wish you checked that yourself before commenting, am sure you wouldn't have made that comment of livelihood depending on xchange rate
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by olmoRoc: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
How much did she pay for them? Online shopping is fun, but it's advisable to always read the fine prints.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by wellmax(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Don4eva:

I wish you checked that yourself before commenting, am sure you wouldn't have made that comment of livelihood depending on xchange rate

Have you seen your WAEC results yet school boy?
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Don4eva(m): 6:53am On Jul 19, 2018
wellmax:

Have you seen your WAEC results yet school boy?
Yes I do, probably when you were a kid, when education in Nigeria still had some pride. Am sure your O level came through a special exam centre
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by wellmax(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Don4eva:

Yes I do (did), probably when you were a kid, when education in Nigeria (was) still had some pride. Am (I'm) sure your O level came through (a) special exam centre
You probably failed English
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by gagadey(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2018
Gossipblogger:
see more photos below!

From Ebiwali---

She prolly didnt read it well befr placing the order, or made the order cos its very cheap.
Next time run away frm cheap stuffs or read well befr placing orders
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by gagadey(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2018
wellmax:

Q: Have you seen your WAEC results yet school boy?

A: Yes I have
Not “yes i did”
Simple
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Don4eva(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
wellmax:

Question: Have you seen....?
Answer : Yes I did.

I made a mistake and this was the correction you could muster, I've really met a GENIUS, a genius in stupidity.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by wellmax(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Don4eva:

Question: Have you seen....?
Answer : Yes I did.

I made a mistake and this was the correction you could muster, I've really met a GENIUS, a genius in stupidity.

Yes I do, probably when you were a kid, when education in Nigeria still had some pride. Am sure your O level came through a special exam centre.

I actually don't have time for nitwits and mindless internet fiddlers like you. Go get a life. I have work to do.
Re: Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) by Don4eva(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
wellmax:

Yes I do, probably when you were a kid, when education in Nigeria still had some pride. Am sure your O level came through a special exam centre.

I actually don't have time for nitwits and mindless internet fiddlers like you. Go get a life. I have work to do.

I've got a life kid, I think you actually need one, nothing shows you'll get one though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) / Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy / Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.