Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (98277 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by correctbae: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
There is a trending gist going round now, it is about a guy who Slapped his girlfriend for trying to fry 4 eggs for herself.

According to the post, she woke up to fry 4 eggs but he reduced, she got angry and poured it into the sink, he then Slapped her, she got vexed and left the house. He said it is extravagance and a stupid act, that it is the reason most ladies are single.

Pics Below:

Read Also: Choristers Refuse To Attend Member’s Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues https://correct.com.ng/choristers-refuse-to-attend-members-burial-because-he-owed-choir-dues/

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nigerian-guy-slaps-his-girlfriend-for-wanting-to-fry-four-eggs-for-herself-alone/

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Mathematical(f): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
lipsrsealed

Societal Madness.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Ahmerdibnz: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Guy u slapped ur BF Bcuz of eggs
Na big waa!! For u grin

272 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by coolcharm(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
I though she was even frying her ovaries (eggs) undecided

425 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by LaDolceVida(f): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Greedy Girl

418 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Oyindidi(f): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Glutton

336 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by ojun50(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
4 eggs? he did well some tins need to be corrected before proper marriage

615 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Hector09(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
People we call him stinging but that guy is the real guy, can the so called girl frnd use her money to fry four eggs mitcheeeew

461 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Merimental(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
dis regime keeps setting n breaking its own records of hardship.ordinary egg dey break relationship again.

340 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by emmyid(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Well, I don't support any form of battering or physical assault. But why would the lady pour the egg in the sink?

Therefore, both of them should carry their cross. Greedy girl.

242 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by NightHound(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Well, they are your eggs so you have a right to tell her how many she can have from your fridge. But don't think you can tell a person how many eggs are too many to eat. When I make an omelette, if the sizes are small, I could use as many as five eggs (3 if they are large). This is even a standard serving; six inches in diameter.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Iamgrey5(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
He Slapped his girlfriend just because she wasted food out of anger!

What will have happened if it were something bigger than food?

Or if they were actually married?

So he would continue to assault her under the guise of correcting her mistakes like an apprentice under his tutelage.

She is not his daughter that needs correction, she is an adult, so if she has a terrible attitude, i believe he should have just ended the relationship.

I don't support the physical assault of anyone

This is how most abusive relationships start. The man or woman doing the abusing will continue to make excuses for their actions.

466 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by educhigo: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
oop go hustle money only 4egg and you are here crying,mean while devido giving his girlfriend cars

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
That girl is glutinous, but you should not have slapped her .

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by sammirano: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is that even healthy.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by pocohantas(f): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
NightHound:
Well, they are your eggs so you have a right to tell her how many she can have from your fridge. But don't think you can tell a person how many eggs are too many to eat. When I make an omelette, if the sizes are small, I could use as many as five eggs (3 if they are large). This is even a standard serving; six inches in diameter.

shocked

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Henitan24(f): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is there any reason to beat a woman if you'll definitely should not be because of ordinary four eggs, this is insanity on the guy part. Girlie walk out majestically from the relationship

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Uhmmm in a country where 4 eggs is luxury.
Please you guyz really need to get exposed.
In the USA eggs is almost free so you can fry a crate hence why most of us travel out there .When we return we are always chubby.
This is the height of POVERTY.
Am happy for her...because if they were to be married he would have poured acid on her.
Lesson to be learnt.
*NO MATTER WHAT HER OFFENSE IS. NEVER EVER RAISE YOUR HAND TO HIT A LADY*
My dear its better to be single and hardworking than to die because of marriage(with a poor minded mentality dude). No wonder the rich dont allow the poor marry their daughters. Omo na die o!
REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
And perhaps you feel like fighting face your guy mate.
If na so God dey hit una..no body go remain for earth you know.

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sterope(f): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
High protein diet? undecided

King big deal with four eggs. She should have been considerate though, she is in someone else''s house. The guy is a control freak, he could have asked her to buy more eggs to compensate.

@OP, he slapped her because she poured the eggs away not because she wanted four eggs for herself.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by NightHound(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
pocohantas:

shocked

cheesy..........What, too many? It's still under 300 calories. Less, since I use only the whites. I refuse to be shamed angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by highpriestess: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
extravagant with #200 egg.shocked

this one is running mad.undecided

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Uglymugg: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:
Uhmmm in a country where 4 eggs is luxury.
Please you guyz really need to get exposed.
In the USA eggs is almost free so you can fry a crate hence why most of us travel out there .When we return we are always chubby.
This is the height of POVERTY.
Am happy for her...because if they were to be married he would have poured acid on her.
Lesson to be learnt.
*NO MATTER WHAT HER OFFENSE IS. NEVER EVER RAISE YOUR HAND TO HIT A LADY*
My dear its better to be single and hardworking than to die because of marriage(with a poor minded mentality dude). No wonder the rich dont allow the poor marry their daughters. Omo na die o!
REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
And perhaps you feel like fighting face your guy mate.
If na so God dey hit una..no body go remain for earth you know.
Shut up. It's not about the eggs, she's a pumpous freak of nature. Just like MOsT African Americans. No wonder you rushed to support her.

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by highpriestess: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
LaDolceVida:
Greedy Girl
what's being greedy in #200 egg?
nawa ooo.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Uglymugg: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
highpriestess:

what's being greedy in #200 egg?

nawa ooo.

That shows that she wasn't brought up well. Tell me you can do that in front of your Dad and leave his presence unscathed.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by highpriestess: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Uglymugg:
That shows that she wasn't brought up well. Tell me you can do that in front of your Dad and leave his presence unscathed.
oga,what is 4 eggs to amount in calling her greedy?
I fry as much as I want.
besides,what do you mean by frying in my dad's front?undecided
like seriously?undecided

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Uglymugg:
Shut up. It's not about the eggs, she's a pumpous freak of nature. Just like MOsT African Americans. No wonder you rushed to support her.
You need to keep quite. When humans are talking. Am sure thats how your father slaps and beats your mum.
Please talk lets hear you speak about your experience.
Who gave you the right to hit her. If you cant afford a crate of eggs please you dont need a woman. What you need is pocket money from your dad.
A crate of egg is just 1000. Even you clergy that you pay offerings to can assit you if you call for epp.
Poverty is a disease and if not cured now...na everlasting death

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Uglymugg:
You need to keep quite. When humans are talking. Am sure thats how your father slaps and beats your mum.
Who gave you the right to hit her. If you cant afford a crate of eggs please you dont need a woman. What you need is pocket money from your dad.
A crate of egg is just 1000. Even your clergy that you pay offerings to can assit you if you call for epp.

9 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Uglymugg:
What should i even expect from uglymugg .if not a ugly and dead brain. Poverty is really speaking from your dead ugly brains. Come how many ladies have you been slapping. See the next one you hit will land you and your family in prison. And i can bet you. You will die there. Wait who handed you the hand to hit her... Na you born am .Na you train her for the past 20years and more. Na you send am go school ni.
Just in a relationship of free sex everyday . You hit a lady. Try it again. Then you will understand

45 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Uglymugg: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:

A crate of egg is just 1000. Even your clergy that you pay offerings to can assit you if you call for epp.

Sistar:

What should i even expect from uglymugg .if not a ugly and dead brain. Poverty is really speaking from your dead ugly brains. Come how many ladies have you been slapping. See the next one you hit will land you and your family in prison. And i can bet you. You will die there. Wait who handed you the hand to hit her... Na you born am .Na you train her for the past 20years and more. Na you send am go school ni.
Just in a relationship of free sex everyday . You hit a lady. Try it again. Then you will understand

Can you summarize all this?

18 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Uglymugg: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
highpriestess:

oga,what is 4 eggs to amount in calling her greedy?
I fry as much as I want.
besides,what do you mean by frying in my dad's front?undecided
like seriously?undecided
Are you telling me you don't see anything wrong in her throwing the eggs away?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by brownhawk: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
There's nothing wrong in her cooking what she wants. The most important thing is she won't waste. I must say the lady is hot tempered and ugly for pouring away the egg just for not being allowed to have her way and my nigga is also hot tempered for losing his cool because she wasted his eggs down the sink rather

22 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by highpriestess: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Uglymugg:
Are you telling me you don't see anything wrong in her throwing the eggs away?
so, you can actually slap someone for such infinitesimal and trivial thing that can just be overlooked?undecided

what's egg biko?
if a guy should try that on me,I will give him the money and return the slapping favour and walk out of the house,what insolent?undecided

48 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.