Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car (99485 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Portable Crashes His Range Rover / Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by khalids: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided undecided
Oboii!!!!.....chaii!!!.....d tin really pain Banky W no be small.....see d long epistle wey him write

SMALL MIND SPOTTED
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Burgerlomo: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Those two materialistic slay queens right now cool

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kneephy:
Hit like for Ronaldo Hit share for G. O. A. T grin
Chai. See mad fan
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by LZAA: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jodhar:
Why do I have a feeling that banky staged the whole thing to get the needed publicity for the car he wants to sell? Now everybody knows his car is for sale and I believe he is getting a lot of calls from interested buyers right now
Think they call them social media influencers these days grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jodhar:
Why do I have a feeling that banky staged the whole thing to get the needed publicity for the car he wants to sell? Now everybody knows his car is for sale and I believe he is getting a lot of calls from interested buyers right now

I dismissed this comment when I first read it, but had to think again and found myself thinking this could be true.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Youngzubi(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
i just like this guy
he is not just handsome but intelligent too

keep it up my man,dont mind all those girl with heavy mouth odour like latrine toilet

2014 p**t them still dey manage am,and they would come and be dragging front seat inside fanfoo for early mo mo like say na achievementgrin Lolz

YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY STORY SEX NA FOOD(PIDGIN COMEDY EDITION)STORY OF A RUGGED GUY

JUST CLICK ONY PROFILE THEN SELECT IT

just said my mind thosmiley
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by MollyBank: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yale9:
mr. Hater who has just read Banky's autobiography, wehdon sir. Shebi u know his date of birth and schools attended and all d girls he dated abi and all the properties he has. Every part of his essay focused on the car which was d subject matter.

Hating Who? Banky W? Lmao! Why would I hate him. I have more than what he has and have given more than what he has given, so I ask again why would I hate on him?
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by chimeziedickson: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bankole washington is just sound.....Much respect bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by talk2max: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Say what I may,I think this was staged!
��‍♂️

P.s but Banky get time o,see essay shaaa!!!
Oh!i forgot,it was staged ...mtchew!��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by HyDef(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
I can't lie, I'm impressed.
He maintained composure and took all his jabs with a nice calmness. A smart individual I'd say. I wish I shared his prudence. :p

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by sacajawea: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
uwa1:
Banky settle down reply d hungry babes...
They are not that Hungry oh
Some rich people Can be Very Stupid go private Uni you will see them
Eg people dropping $1k usd cash to Scammer pastor
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by wonlasewonimi: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nigerians are easily wowed by silly epistles....this guy doesn't have the cashflow like that of wizkid, davido, donjazzy etc thats why he is humble.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Brownshugar69: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Amakavula:
Who else feel he should have kept quiet?

I feel you and some of your friends are the ladies that mocked him

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Brownshugar69: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
Nigerians are easily wowed by silly epistles....this guy doesn't have the cashflow like that of wizkid, davido, donjazzy etc thats why he is humble.

Shey Na you get the bank wey them Dey keep their money! Monitoring spirit �

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by ADRIAN88(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Amakavula:

Never thought i'd meet a BadBelle Amaka in this lifetime.

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by HoodBillionaire: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
i drive 2004 tsx
and im proud of it
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by lastempero: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Banky I have always known u as a gentleman, don't mind those gold diggers.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
See this guy o. Na me be ur dusbin wey u wan troway ur ancient over used range rover put? Weytin consign Naija people and celebrities signatures?? E dey form shiit for person belly? Banky no well, I swear!

Carry that dying car go dump for junk yard or sell am as scrap/ for parts or not working to spare parts dealers and buy urself a Rolls-Royce like mompha.

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Dorky101(f): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
geometricaxis:
Too much story.

why do you have to explain to anybody talk less a stranger?

I'm disappointment he bothered to reply, he's gone down in my estimation.

Hmmm...I'm ferry ferry disappointment too.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Boss13: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jodhar:

Hmmm your comment got me thinking because the response was lengthy and unnecessary. People will always talk regardless, so live your life

4 Likes

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Hedonisst: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Banky my man. Pure breed. The classiest of all in the whole Naija celebrity ecosystem. Well educated, and grounded. I've been his closet biggest fan for years (no homo). For good reason.

Man dey dia.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Buffalowings3(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fahrenhite:
Nicely said Banky. You know what the funny thing is? Banky can aution is old car or buy a new one but those hoelowshow stalkers can never auction their haggard puzzey not to talk of replacing it.

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Sistar: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please tell him REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
Did he have to REPLY again!
My view he wanst the one replying because it sounded more like a #woman2woman vent.
And if it was truly from BankiW ,with due respect he is a woman.
Family biography all in the air because of somes babes that want fame and popularity.
Next time let people reply them with a picture of you and wife in your mansion and ride.
Guy you too talk. Are you a womanparrot?
That was extremely too DEEP.

Omo e pain BANKIW o (and you be my fan o)

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by AHCB: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Respect to you, Banky W.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Goridoe(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jodhar:

lmao! sense no go kill you grin #gbana wink

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by nwanyiugbo122(f): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Amakavula:
honestly all those sermons are unnecessary. He should have ignored those bitches. He just fall my hands
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
royalamour:
grin So this boy's got a lot of time on his hands to reply the sluts with stark mouth odour?

imagine,banky fall my hand big time,he even has that chance to reply her, now the lady will feel important.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Lifeoffjay16: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fame is expensive. You can't be bragging in music videos about living the best life and expect people not to ask questions in real life. Nigerian celebs are billionaires on social media and wallowing in mediocrity in real life.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by nikkyshyne(f): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
I am suspecting Banky hmmm.. How are we sure this whole thing wasn't planned. Hmmm
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by nikkyshyne(f): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Amakavula:
He won't keep quiet cox he wants to sell the car. The ladies created awareness. Only God knows if it was actually planned by them all.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Hedonisst: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Saff:
Too much explaining

When you (and many of your fellow blockheads here) are busy slaying... Opening your legs and taking stupid suggestive pictures is easier than actually reading and understanding.

i don't expect mentally inferior characters like you to comprehend the context and substance of anything beyond one or two lines of text.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
MollyBank:

Hating Who? Banky W? Lmao! Why would I hate him. I have more than what he has and have given more than what he has given, so I ask again why would I hate on him?
sir pls i will like u to help me, ondo state has not paid june salary,so am broke pls nothing is too small sir 2040792581 UBA. thank you, pls am not a scammer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Actor Ozor Akubueze Dies In Enugu / Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.