Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) (40148 Views)

Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by obibob2020(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
And some stupid people will still be shouting "Sai Baba" God punish you all.

2 Likes

Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
By now every right thinking Nigerian supposes to avoid the current government like a plague but it is a gory and surprising sight that some political robots never cease following sheepishly.
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by FriendNG: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Demmzy15:
This is sad!

I believe this is a reprisal attack angry

Ofcourse it is. Just few ago I read the news Hausa/Fulani being attacked. And some Nairalanders support it. Same Nairalanders will be here to cry.

https://www.nairaland.com/4604006/hausa-fulani-flee-attacks-taraba

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/hausa-fulani-flee-attacks-from-militia-259782.html

1 Like

Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Demmzy15:
This is sad!

We need to take our dictionaries to find out what a reprisal really means.

Can a farmer attack a Fulani without a graze on his farm? So who will actually reprise?

It will reach all.
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by FriendNG: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
NairaMaster1:

We need to take our dictionaries to find out what a reprisal really means.

Can a farmer attack a Fulani without a graze on his farm? So who will actually reprise?

It will reach all.

Tell us what caused this attack? Who graze of whose land. This happened last week.

Who graze of whose land. This happened last week.

Hundreds of residents of Hausa and Fulani extraction were yesterday reported to have fled their villages which came under attack from militia men in Lau LGA of Taraba State.

Our correspondent reports that this came after the militia suspected to be Bachama and Nyandan launched attacks on Fulani villages. Towns and villages attacked by the militia men include Abbare Santuraki, Mayolope and Nnege as well as other Fulani settlements in neighbouring Adamawa State.

Daily Trust gathered that the attackers killed about 20. A victim, Malam Yakubu Dani, said the militia men killed four persons in his village, Santuraki, and set homes on fire.

At Mayolope, another victim, Alhaji Abdulmumuni, told Daily Trust that the militia killed four persons and burned several houses. He said residents were forced to flee the area. The attack in Lau came one month after nine Fulani people were killed by suspected Mumuye tribesmen in Yorro LGA of the state.

A spokesman of the Hausa community, Alhaji Jibo, said the killings were unprovoked, despite the deployment of security agents to the area. He said no arrest was made at the time of gathering the report, even as the attackers moved freely.

Police spokesman, ASP David Misel, said more policemen had been drafted to the area to restore normalcy, adding that he could not immediately give a casualty figure.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/hausa-fulani-flee-attacks-from-militia-259782.html

1 Like

Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by FriendNG: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
obibob2020:
And some stupid people will still be shouting "Sai Baba" God punish you all.

Sai Baba. Na you God go punish. Hater.
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by Talknochip(m): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Tey tey bro.........ogaJona God forbid this country don cast
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by Spy17100(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
EmekaBlue:
yeye country
u for don pack comot na
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by Firefire(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ijaya123:
This is very sad and pathetic.

One major reason these killings has continued is simply because of Buhari's silence and refusal to personally condemn the killings. I'm not referring to press releases from femi Adesina or Garba Shehu.

Let Buhari verbally and publicly condemn the Fulani herdsmen killings and read the riot acts to the killers and let's see whether the security chiefs will not sit up and act decisively with those killers.

We had waited ever since but he (Buhary) failed to make any comment(s) of condemnation but rather defense.

I can tell you that the day Mohomodu Buhary speak against the herdsmen killings in strong words, the killing will drop drastically.

Until then, the herdsmen killings with impunity continues...

RIP
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by viccgm: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
There was a country
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by timibare(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
next bustop na Ekiti.....
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
FriendNG:

Ofcourse it is. Just few a week ago I read the news Hausa/Fulani being attacked. And some Nairalanders support it. Same Nairalanders will be here to cry.

Yeah I remember, even when some said why attack Hausas some idiots replied "Hausas are slave to Fulani" lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by Emvico34: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mannabbqgrill, Madridguy,gotv,sarrki wouldn't open this thread. They are wicked and heartless. God will judge them all
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
According to Veronica,6 people butchered by Fulani herdsmen were brought to FMC Jalingo.She wrote..

'What is exactly Fulani herdsmen looking for in this country.

At the Federal medical centre Jalingo

They brought in this people butchered by the Fulani herdsmen in IWARE ardokola LGA. God have mercy'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/6-people-butchered-by-fulani-herdsmen.html

this is exactly what i was afraid of reprisal attacks by fulani in fulani dominated LGA's of taraba. Ardo kola is a fulani LGA last week we saw batchama malitias attacking fulanis in lau LGA killing over 50 fulanis destroying fulani settlements of mayo lope abbare etc. i pray i does spread to gassol bali gasaka karim lamido ibi which are fulani LGA within taraba. taraba is becoming more divided along
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by hush15: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ijaya123:
This is very sad and pathetic.

One major reason these killings has continued is simply because of Buhari's silence and refusal to personally condemn the killings. I'm not referring to press releases from femi Adesina or Garba Shehu.

Let Buhari verbally and publicly condemn the Fulani herdsmen killings and read the riot acts to the killers and let's see whether the security chiefs will not sit up and act decisively with those killers.

To be honest, i really dont care. After ekiti elections and in Lai Mohammed's voice, nigerians seem to be please with Buhari's government.... afterall, we are never pushed to the wall
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by 8744Kin(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
chomchom1:
U will never see sarki and BBQ on this thread. It shall never be well wit anybody that supporting all these killings embarassed

Sarrki supports buhari not the killings.
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by Maket: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Which kind thing be this na......
They will know no peace
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
NIG URGENTLY NEEDS A PRESIDENT!
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Not all violence in the North is Fulani herdsmen. There are inter-communal violence and bandits attacking remote villages.
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
FriendNG:

Tell us what caused this attack? Who graze of whose land. This happened last week.

Who graze of whose land. This happened last week.

So, the problem started just last week right? Continue.

Your cup will soon overflow.
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by goshee: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
why are people shouting. the killings under buhari hasn't matched that of PDP 16 years in power. until APC killings supersedes that of PDP let no body disturb the peace of NL. at least Femi Adesina, buhari, ngeneukwu, madrididiot, sarrki and their likes know say I talk true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by Algaddaf: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
This news is s capital lie. . . this YANDAN guys steal castles after killing hardman and take some cows to Fulani IWARE market. They were caught about to sell the stolen cattle's and killed.... I am Jalingo based guy! Pls stop spreading fake news...
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by Algaddaf: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
He paid for a space in major newspapers saying PMB will die.
He told anyone who care to listen PMB wear pampers.
He brought out a fake report about PMB alleged prostrate cancer from ABU teaching hospital.
He boldly wishes PMB death while in hospital in London. He said he is in possession of 11 pictures.
He called the wife of the president looter, he dare her to travel to America.
He insulted the president, calling him names, incompetent and the worse thing to happen to Nigeria.
He refused to welcome a whole president, but choose to welcome a mere envoy.
He blocked the road which will be shorter for PMB to access the campaign ground
He speak for IPOB just to make PMB feel bad, always in court and among the gang of irresponsible leaders that welcome the clown.
No day passes without this man pouring his venom on an innocent man who meant well.

Fayose PMB is not dead, to God be the glory. Your fate now will be decided by this man you wish evil. Get ready because it will be a long ride Fayose, you will definitely know that pdp will never stand by you when the going get tough.
Credit-Sani Muhammad
#ISTANDWITHBUHARI
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
how do we know its fulani herdsmen

By going home to ur father's farmland in ur village. Wen I see ur corps will tel others dat truly this is F-men work. Mu... Mu.... Meaning mumu
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by danjalingo: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
According to Veronica,6 people butchered by Fulani herdsmen were brought to FMC Jalingo.She wrote..

'What is exactly Fulani herdsmen looking for in this country.

At the Federal medical centre Jalingo

They brought in this people butchered by the Fulani herdsmen in IWARE ardokola LGA. God have mercy'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/6-people-butchered-by-fulani-herdsmen.html

Just​ because they brought their own cows to sell also.
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by donqx: 12:52am On Jul 18, 2018
hmm
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by Sluvist(m): 3:34am On Jul 18, 2018
You sure say no be igbos impersonate as Fulani herdsmen?
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by thunderbabs: 5:50am On Jul 18, 2018
Mad people the FG wants to give lands in other states for ranches. Buhari wants to cause a war....
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by bakila: 6:50am On Jul 18, 2018
Demmzy15:
This is sad!

The guys killed and sacked people in a Fulani community and took cows as booty. They were foolish enough to go sale those cows in a cattle market.
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by bakila: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2018
NairaMaster1:

So, the problem started just last week right? Continue.

Your cup will soon overflow.
He is responding to the topic in this thread. Read that topic to get a better understanding of the issue.
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by bakila: 7:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Positivepoint:

this is exactly what i was afraid of reprisal attacks by fulani in fulani dominated LGA's of taraba. Ardo kola is a fulani LGA last week we saw batchama malitias attacking fulanis in lau LGA killing over 50 fulanis destroying fulani settlements of mayo lope abbare etc. i pray i does spread to gassol bali gasaka karim lamido ibi which are fulani LGA within taraba. taraba is becoming more divided along
The people of Taraba know what happened. Those fools took booty to sale in a cattle market full of victims of aggression of the booty. It will not spread anywhere, there foolishness will spread and all the ethnic groups in Taraba will restrict it to what it is.
Re: 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) by Algaddaf: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2018
PDP: THE GANGSTER ENTERPRISE AND THE CRIMINAL ECONOMY: RE-INVENTING THE EMPIRE. PROF. S. A. ZURU. It was Amilca Cabral in his book " Revolution in Guinea" that wrote " to forgive is noble and to forget is stupid " the truth is, if this Country is not insane, it must not forget ever, the let's eat and wash the plates mentality with which PDP ruined the future of this great Country. The party provided a watertight umbrella for the see no good and do no good gangsters of fortune who squandered the commonwealth of this Country, maimed, harassed and killed at will, as if tomorrow will never come. During 16yrs of its misrule of our best economic opportunities when the price of Oil was around 100 dollars per barrel, this legion of sadistic co-travellers unleashed a criminal economy on the nation whereby, corruption became a national enterprise and the opportunity to steal the most thriving investment. Uhum, obsessed with dexterity of evil, the PDP's weekenders were already projecting that the party would last the next 60yrs disregarding the fact that, evil does not last forever. During this period of their astounding rascality, they played God by dining and wining on the tears, blood and the cracking bones of the innocent. However, in 2015, like the end time prophecy, an earthquake occurred and the PDP'S EMPIRE was destroyed. Although, the Country was pulled from the brinks of abyss, thus began the battle for the heart, the soul and the conscience of the nation. After the people's revolution of 2015, the current government had no choice but to put the Country on a reverse gear; fight corruption inorder to re-establish a semblance of accountability, restructure the monolithic petro-dollar economy and confront a virulent insurgency that was already threatening the survival of the Country. Today, the score card of this Government is there for everybody to see; transportation sector is revived with railway revitalised and road reconstruction going on everywhere, the economy diversified with agriculture at the core of the ongoing transformation and most astonishingly, the insurgency has been contained. However, the Country is not yet out of woods because, the forces of evil are relentless and already at it again, the PDP's gangsters are regrouping and reorganizing for a one more last attempt at re enslaving this Country. Therefore, for this last desperate kick of a dying horse, it is a fight to the finish, we must be vigilant, we have no luxury of complacency. According to wisdom of the Chinese, " fool me once, shame on you, fool me always, shame on me" At this juncture, permit me to reaffirm the inconvenient truth that, if this Country stand any chance, this criminal EMPIRE that almost mortgaged the future of all of us must not rise again. Finally, let me end the discussion by recalling the titlle of a book by Arun Khundunani.. THE END OF TOLERANCE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) / Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos / Video Of Two-year-old Child Raped In Chrisland School Played In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.