Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC (15512 Views)

APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu / No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Chikexe: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) have taken to her official twitter handle to distance herself from accusations of buying votes during elections,saying that, there is no circumstances that will push the PDP to descend to the level of buying votes in any election.

Read the tweet below:

Consequently, members of the APCNigeria who are going about media houses and claiming that their party bought votes in response to some parties that engaged in such practice are certainly not responding to the PDP.

The PDP Will Never Buy Votes: There is no circumstances that will push the PDP to descend to the level of buying votes in any election, no matter the machination of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

http://www.vondanews.com/we-will-never-buy-votes-in-any-election-pdp-to-apc/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by muykem: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Will PDP keep quite. They think everybody is IPOB. If PDP is paid with their coins the party should have been died by now.

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by comradewanle(m): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
muykem:
Will PDP keep quite. They think everybody is IPOB. If PDP is paid with their coins the party should have been died by now.

Don't mind them. .....both parties bought votes on that day

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Bluezy13(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
I wish some parties will pay me on election days. I'll gladly collect as much as possible and still vote my choice.

Collecting money is not a problem, it's only the stupid fellows who will allow the money to detect their choice.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by NonsoWow: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
PDP were sharing 5k while APC were sharing 4k to the hungry voters in ekiti. They remain two corrupt parties that Nigerians must get rid of so that we can move forward.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Ilekeh(f): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Even IPOB slaves will be shocked at this lie grin

Maybe I'm being too kind, I've never met a group of gullible illiterates ready to swallow any nonsense to the detriment of their region just to spite the Yorubas.

All groups in Nigeria buy votes. What would you call Fayoṣe's last attempt at grabbing at straws by sending ₦4k bank alerts the day before Ekiti's election? No be valentine present.

Ekiti people collected money and chopped. Still, they kicked the thug out. Same way Yoruba ọbas collected GEJ's billions and still kicked the incompetent fool out. Yorubas are wise. grin tongue

129 Likes 17 Shares

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Omeokachie: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
APC aka see and buy party.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by momodub: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Really I don't believe

3 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Ivimilly: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Come 2019 is either buhari leaves aso rock or I leave Nigeria for him

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Tolumiide: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
PDP, in the days of baba Obasanjo, started everything that APC is now practicing including buying of votes

4 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by obailala(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
After a long and stressful day at work, whilst walking away from the office with a gloomy face, I picked up my phone and bumped into this report and it has totally brightened my day. grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by RexTramadol1: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bluezy13:
I wish some parties will pay me on election days. I'll gladly collect as much as possible and still vote my choice.

Collecting money is not a problem, it's only the stupid fellows who will allow the money to detect their choice.

You sure dunno abt see and buy.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Pavore9: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
If I hear! cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by SuperS1Panther: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Even Lucifer will be laughing at these bloody liars.

Have you forgotten the dollarization of SW by your Hero and Party in 2015.

You were simply beaten in your own game. Keep writhing in your pain.

Over to Osun State

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
story
Pdp is apc
apc is pdp.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by tenmariner: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
These guys are some form of comedians.. They concoct any type of nonsense and spreads it across the media like bread and butter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Quoran: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lies. You guys were simply overpowered.

APC and PDP are Siamese twins. Both of them are evil.

9 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Nogodye(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
The money the gave out during ekiti state governorship election is called what? "MOBILISATION FEE"! They are mad...

12 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by LazyNairalander(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
If buying vote will send buhari away please buy.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Ghost01(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
The votes they've been buying since the Obasanjo era nko? Are those ones stones?

5 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by gaetano: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
I
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
cool
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Elexdallas(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=comradewanle post=69469803]

NA BUHARI WE KNOW TILL 2023, THEN SPEED DARLINGHTON CONTINUES.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Bluezy13(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
RexTramadol1:

You sure dunno abt see and buy.
If na see and buy, they should forget about it.
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Keegan: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
PDP is mad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Crossboy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Red Neck Losers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by oyetunder(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin Nobody is always ready to identify himself as the one who used the lost knife last.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by paymentvoucher: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is PDP Mad?

3k Fayose shared on the eve of Ekiti Election is called what?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by obagangan: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
both parties shared money. if they want the truth. they should go to ekiti. the discussion is open. people are still talking about it. i was there life. I witnessed it. I have never seen such money indused election in my life. and I pray such never to happen again.

PDP should stop crying

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Group Gives 90 Days To South East Governors To Launch Security Outfit / “INEC’s Result Viewing Portal”: Some Little Things That Still Need To Be Fixed. / Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.