Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? (4204 Views)

The Longest Video Game Session Lasted 138 Hours And 34 Seconds. / What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played? / What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by 9tailskid: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Had to unearth my Ps2 to play Timesplitters:future perfect again. On the 8th mission/level
Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by jaz(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mine is over 6tb with more than 700 games
GameGod:

Thats an old pic, my latest game collection roughly is around 800GB, most of the setups are on my external hard drive
Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by GameGod(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
jaz:
Mine is over 6tb with more than 700 games
Mehn you're the boss, I don't sell games, so i only leave 1 years old game and some few older games on my drive, any game from 2017 down is going to trash.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by jaz(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Unfortunately I barely have time to play them. Been busy with the wolfenstein series for months. Thank God I've finally finished Old Blood. Now I have to find time to play Collossus
GameGod:

Mehn you're the boss, I don't sell games, so i only leave 1 years old game and some few older games on my drive, any game from 2017 down is going to trash.
Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by HyDef(m): 1:20am On Jul 27, 2018
jaz:
Unfortunately I barely have time to play them. Been busy with the wolfenstein series for months. Thank God I've finally finished Old Blood. Now I have to find time to play Collossus

Man oh man. I finished The Old Blood recently too. I was so relieved, the game would have given me a heart attack at some point if it was any longer.
And that final boss was frustrating.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by bluefreddy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
I cant believe no one here mentioned DARK SOULS 1,2,3 . parts one and two are on the ps3 console while 3 is on ps4. Please if you want to play games for months with both side quest and stuff,try it.
While u need another long one on Wii , try playing Xenoblades . Then u will know how far. If you are busy working,then I guarantee almost a year of playing.
Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2018
bluefreddy:
I cant believe no one here mentioned DARK SOULS 1,2,3 . parts one and two are on the ps3 console while 3 is on ps4. Please if you want to play games for months with both side quest and stuff,try it.
While u need another long one on Wii , try playing Xenoblades . Then u will know how far. If you are busy working,then I guarantee almost a year of playing.
reason I don't want to play this dark souls is because the game is too hard.and I'm not a fan of hard games.i tried playing one dark soul I saw in my friends system the name was something like complete edition or deluxe edition.all I know is it had edition in it.mehn it was very difficult.ypu want me to kill myself playing a mission over and over again.
Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by LucemFerre: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2018
Snakeebig:
You dey look for long game ba?? Play candy crush after two years tell me if you don finish am grin, ( my hatred for that game eh ,you just keep downloading levels till infinity)

Heh! You don't hate it at all. You even kept downloading until you realize it was infinite.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by Kaydeexotic(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
4 pics 1 word angry angry
Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by Spectre81(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ghost Recon wildlands. I have been playing it for almost 2 months
Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by Spectre81(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Try the side missions. That's when you get value for money.
CHESTER48:
good evening all.
I'm a huge fan of long video games. I hate to finish a game within a day or in 3 days of constant play.please let's share the longest games you have played so far.you can't tell us how long it took you on heavy play and howany levels it is.

The longest games I've played are

Dead space 3..it's a horror game.with 19 levels,but the levels have sub levels in it.it took me 7 days of constant play.please finish up this game.ijust finished it this night.and I'm happy.ive never played a game so long like this,except for minecraft. ;Di don't like buying a game and just ending it just like that,it makes me feel I wastedy money

God of war 1 was another long game I played.though it's old

Please list games that don't have side missions.cause side missions are not the main deal.

Games like gta 5 I finished in 3 days without touching the side missions

Middle earth shadow of mordor 1 was longer than the 2 took me 5 days of heavy play.

Please list others.i need a game to download this night.also.pls I game on a pc,so don't list playstation exclusives thanks.

Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tampa6246:
Bruh I played it in PS2 years ago. Lemme brief you a little ...a private security guy was to resume duty at the white house to guard the Presidents daughter the Ashley the next day but she was then kidnapped.. So he was sent to rescue her. Its quite long but interesting[author=CHESTER48 post=69469839]I've never played resident evil.how many missions?

The best resident evil game in my opinion,played that game upto 8 walkthrough

1 Like

Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by Graysons: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2020
GOW series.
Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2020
Ffxv
Skyrim
DS3
BB
Nioh
Persona5
Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by Emeka71(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
I play call of duty 3.
Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by WorWorBoy: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2020
God Of War 2. I play that game for a week. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by spawnx: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Tomb Raider 2, took me a year to complete on PC in 1998
Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by HillaryNelo(m): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
O boi na metal gear dat game hard for me. I no even finish am self
Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by Trulymovie: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2020
To all gamers this video is for you❤️.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naIH9KA8zus

Please share like and subscribe
Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by tammy54: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Another popular server is Purple Prison. This one is great for families and beginners alike. In this description, we will discuss about the advantages of playing on an immortal smp server. You can find more details on immortal servers on the site immortal.com.
Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by kingRagnarr: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
You dey look for long game ba?? Play candy crush after two years tell me if you don finish am grin, ( my hatred for that game eh ,you just keep downloading levels till infinity)
am in 9k+
Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by Fisiryorh(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
GTA 4.....two weeks of constant play to finish all missions..
Re: What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played? by arazanbal: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2022
assassin's Creed origins/odessey/Valhalla
division 2
Forza horizon 5

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Poker Players / Xbox 360 for sale SOLD / Original Xbox One Controller For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.