Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (58735 Views)

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth / How I Got Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by CastedDude: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
A Borno based consultant and humanitarian, Mallam Yusuf Gulumbo, has revealed that about 100 ladies who are working for some International Non-Governmental Organizations (INGOs) in the state - are pregnant and have also been infected with HIV.

According to Mallam Yusuf, the girls affected are said to be between 20-25 years old as an appeal was made to him today to use his office to prevent recruitment of unmarried ladies into the NGOs in a bid to curb the negative trend.

Below is what Mallam Yusuf shared on Facebook;

On my return to Ngala:

I received Ba Mai of Ngala or Mai tadawaye (King of Youth) of Dikwa Emirate Council on Courtesy call to my office and his Wakil, with regard to INGOs operations within Ngala soil and way forward.

I was informed about 100 ladies from 20, 25 working with INGOs in Ngala were now impregnated and HIV positive. In another development, the community leaders that through the District Head of Gamboru is requesting my humble office suspend the INGOs from recruiting these unmarried girls into their operational activities because of the exploitation going on within their various institutions.

I have been my very since my inception into this office to sanitize the system but this time around with regards to the aforementioned allegations I want your sincere advice before I forge into action. ?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/100-ladies-working-for-ngos-in-borno-impregnated-and-infected-with-hiv.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by ITbomb(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
Who give dem belle, soldiers?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by FarahAideed: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
ITbomb:
Who give dem belle, soldiers?

Definitely

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Bintabisiriyu: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Habokis and disease are like Bread and butter.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by TheFreeOne: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
Haba.....impregnated by who? Hope it's not another case of sex for food by Burantashi boys.

But seriously that's alarming and with HIV?

Gosh. Terrible things are happening daily up north.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This is Nigeria.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by neonly: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
OsuMustGo:
This country ehn

What job seekers go through...

Fashola is a morọn

Osibanjo is an asshole

Saraki is a criminal

Buhari is a bastard!

Guy cool down plsw

9 Likes

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Nawa4nl: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nothing good can come from the North!

They want Sharia but are the most immoral.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by vaca1: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rubbish. Since 1990 northerners always looking for something to remain relevant in the news therefore diverting attention from other regions.
I stopped watching NTA b/c of north this north that. Next thing billions will be pumped in the North to fight one thing or the other neglecting other region. Make una open una eyes .
Yeye

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by AHCB: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Em, who infected them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by israelmao(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
NGOs have alot of money and that what girls go after,love is on suspension.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by davillian(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
I don't know their jobs include opening of legs.
He said they should use married women instead of single ladies
To me its also dumb bcouse same people will still get the married women pregnant.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by shitholenation: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
From one problem to another.

11 Likes

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Kezifils(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hear say
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Naijawebmaster: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ayam not understanding this kind of story. Like girls got employed by NGOs and they had the nerves to sexually interact with displaced persons...abi who else would they be sexually involved with?

This kind story get as e be. Still finding it hard to believe.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

9 Likes

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by EmmyDJourno: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
This story don't feel right, did the NGO recruit uneducated girls who went there and started fvcking like goats undecided

Or where they molested and harassed, which is most unlikey cause they should be able to report any case of molestation through Social Media angry

Anyway you think am, this story stinks to high heavens

17 Likes

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by dynicks(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
make nobody just point accusing fingers at us ooo....u think say e easy to battle konji for battle field?

abeg I fit collect N10 from u make I use buy pure water hold body abeg.....no! no let my face scare u; na so d face be whether sad or happy...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Its natural. Anywhere military men are based, diseases would be rampant. Be it barracks or front line.

6 Likes

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Sharpshooota: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Why not quarantine this people...

They will give birth to sick babies who can't survive and go about spreading this thing around...

This is a disaster

10 Likes

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by maberry(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
FEAR NORTH!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by nigeriapenmedia: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
So bad
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Olawalesadiq(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
ok we don hear
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by LazyNairalander(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hmmmm.
check my SIGNATURE.
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Tedpgrass: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
This warrants further investigation as quickly as possible. To prevent.further spread

2 Likes

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by xynerise: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Smh

1 Like

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Radiant1020(f): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Problems in Nigeria keeps increasing

5 Likes

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell.

The real issue is that we use more of these unmarried girls as our CHVs in all these communities because most of these men want to eat and earn incenrives without working....

Now these Men are envious because most of these girls are no longer loyal to them because they can now take care of their financial needs...

Kai what a terrible terrain to work.

May God save us all

I dey vex undecided

8 Likes

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by Oyindidi(f): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Watin make their legs no fit close? Borno for that matter shocked, people get mind o, open leg sotey get belle for borno state and fear no catch them. I raise yansh for una angry

4 Likes

Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by psycoanalyst(f): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
sMH
Re: 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV by badmrkt(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Damn!!! By who?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away / See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.