Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,439 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 PM

More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (171018 Views)

Police Rescue Soldiers After Boko Haram Attack In Borno / UN Reopens Abuja Building Eight Years After Boko Haram Bombing (Pics) / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by bizhop01: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kid soldier, r i p sha
Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by Goddex: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
This attack is said to be carried out by Barnawis faction of Boko Haram, the same faction the Buhari govt has paid billions of Naira to in ransome and released 100s of fighters to over the last year in the name of prisoner swap deals
Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

Can't you join the army and display your competence?

Why don't you go and tell your aboki illiterate brothers that created this boko haram menace to enlist in full force to combat the beast that they created? Una been think sey na only christians boko dey go after abi? una neva see anything yet! baga

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
It is alleged that the Boko Haram members who attacked and kill these officers were given amnesty and paid millions of Naira each by Buhari.

It therefore makes no sense to serve in Nigeria's military if Buhari is busy releasing Boko Haram members that will turn around to attack military bases around the country.

Buhari is responsible for the killings of these soldiers, because the perpetrators are same as those Buhari released.

If you're in the military, may be you should consider turning your gun at those who're causing these problems instead... Remember "Laurent Kabila" and his soldier bodyguards? I'm just saying....

8 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by femmy2010(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
This attack is said to be carried out by Barnawis faction of Boko Haram, the same faction the Buhari govt has paid billions of Naira to in ransome and released 100s of fighters to over the last year in the name of prisoner swap deals

And your lies continue .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by Realdeals(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
These are young guys for Christ sake
Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by AnanseK(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Sarrji, MadridIdiot will say BT Many Soldiers Were killed During GEJ na.
Rip to This Young Men, I feel fr their parents..
Their blood is on Buharis Hand.
Attack on Bokoharam is Attack Against d North indeed

Recycled pictures. These pictures were shown 2-3 years ago. Wailers will not stop at anything to discredit the government, even if they have to kill the Nigerian soldiers themselves just to spite the government.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by adonaimart(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
It's sad our boys died dat way, however it beats me based on d account of a survivor dat guys turned up at d gate without prior information and d gates were opened. This breach has been occurring before now; we just got served.
Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by PrincessB1(f): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
So sad
Look at vibrant youth lives wasted for nothing embarassed angry
Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by Abujalal: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hmmm... I Pledge To Naija My Country
Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by Maket: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=neonly post=69472001]Men dis guys are so young[/quote
True talk
Especially the first guy looks like a child soldier.
RIP
Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by AmeLonRo(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Newbiee:
F

Despite the fact that Boko Haram has been technically defeated. What's all these now. What's the solution to all these killings?
Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by zikter(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
They mistook the BH terrorists for fellow military men and opened the gates. lol this is ridiculous, this goes to show just how inept the Nigerian military is, all that money spent on security / defense budget and the military doesn't have a decent communications system, how could you possibly open the gate for BK insurgents to just stroll in and over run your military base? something doesn't seem right in this story, seems like an inside job. The personnel's guarding the gates of the base should be thoroughly investigated!
I am telling you, this is one of the most ridiculous ineptitude one can hear in military war Zone. it is save to say these soldiers wanted to die

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by GMbuharii: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
I saw the theatre commandant of that battalion on tv earlier today,a southerner,he was looking and sounding so sad,forlorn,frustrated and lost. You complain,you get problem,you remain silent,their bh kill you.

Southern troops are sent to the volatile north to die while northern troops are everywhere in the south,niger delta, harrassing and killing southerners.

Only God knows the agenda of buhari and his bh/fulani herdsmen murderers.

And yet sophisticated morons and idiots just gave them another fort in ekiti,how perfect!

Lzaa

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by FarahAideed: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
femmy2010:

And your lies continue .

Are you now a spokesman for Boko haram
Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by babytoun: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
iykomo666:
any southerners that is still fighting bokoharam is a coward

you guyys should take it easy ...its not as simple as you think ..
Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by Ibrahim505(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
It is unfortunate that former president Jonathan facilitates bokoharam growing into monster with his evil intention of depopulating the northeast.
Nigerian political mafias that are against the current leadership can now find their way to revive the technically weakened bokoharam in other to discredit Buhari leadership.
Any way, a good leader would rather resign than seeing his citizens being murdered daily courtesy of his unproductive leadership.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by CSTR1005: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
If you are single and you are not working hard towards traveling out of Nigeria permanently, then I pity you.

It is the height of irresponsibility, not only to yourself but to your children unborn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by room089: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Let us not just keep deceiving ourselves in this country.

our government isn't doing enough as regards curbing the excesses of these boko haram insurgents.

the military should look within itself, there are some moles in their midst.

RIP gallant ones!
Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by bigfather(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
neonly:
Men dis guys are so young

As in .....
Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by Born2Breed(f): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
1Billion $ arms fund will be probed after Buhari leaves office, everyone will be shocked at the magnitude of fraud being committed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by Ndolarr: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Let us honour the memories of these young galant soldiers by proposing solutions to this Boko Haram menace rather than engage in stupid political argument! My heart bleeds seeing these young lives being wasted! Very sad indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by vulpeslopez(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nigeria is not worth dying for.....I even regret NYSC sef.......it is high time we stop saying the national anthem/pledge

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by phreakabitoo: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
This is unfortunate, but questions have to be asked.
I guess we can say the entire weapon cache of this barrack is well in the hands of the wrong people now.
Surely some people presently in the Government and the Army, are funding and informing boko-haram.

4 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by jrusky(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Sarrji, MadridIdiot will say BT Many Soldiers Were killed During GEJ na.

Rip to This Young Men, I feel fr their parents..

Their blood is on Buharis Hand.

Attack on Bokoharam is Attack Against d North indeed

These ones you mentioned are they human or just an animals nickname? And who or what are they?

Anyway I think Buhari claimed he had defeated boko haram technically beside I thought Buhari just took *1trillion dollar* to fight boko haram and boko haram still this strong?

I have said it over and over Buhari will live the rest of his life in jail. Today we are hearing Dasuki diverted security money *4billion dollars* pls where did *1trillion dollars* Buhari got went to? we shall know the day apc fall.

4 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
neonly:
Men dis guys are so young

Dem just pack these small small boys go kill for nothing. A very simple decoy and they couldn't detect it. A military facility having only one layer of security barricade? Who does that in a war zone?

Nigeria hasn't been fair to its young ones. Its only the old brigades who enjoyed every good thing the country had and they are still the ones holding the country by its jugular.

The Revolution will not be televised.

4 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by RexTramadol1: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
To think the army denied the loss of lives of any soldier speaks volume

That's cruel.

4 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by mysteryman2014: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
EasterDell:
750 men!

I was convinced that GEJ was clueless. But this PMB, I don't understand. He is actively competing for incompetence with GEJ on every side. Even the one thing he did all his life... Fight as military. He is failing woefully.

To keep insulting our collective intelligence that Boko Haram has been defeated is simple wickedness!

Boko Haram is a creation of the northern elite. With international support and vicious agenda.

Only a competent serious minded southerner can stop them. I no longer trust the position of the government or the northern elites on this.

My brother, I tire o. Lai Mohammed says that Boko Haram militias are now attacking soft targets, pray pls are soldiers also soft targets.

The war against Boko Haram as now become interminable like a recurring decimal.

4 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
DAMNNNNNNNNN!.....and the clueless/ redundant ancestor at aso is hell bent on re contesting?

this shithole is a terrible joke!

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by nigeriapenbase: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
rest in peace my country guardians and saviour, Rip. Naija leaders need to be investigated internally.....www.nigeriapen.com.ng reated.
Re: More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base by RexTramadol1: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
To think the army denied the loss of lives of soldiers speaks volume

That's cruel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? / Brgbveakijlng.. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.