Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Am I Also Mentally Disabled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Also Mentally Disabled (608 Views)

Lady Weds Mentally-Disabled Man In Church (Photos, Video) / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Also Mentally Disabled by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sturvs going on in my life makes me feel less a man.. Like I wasnt developed properly in the head. I am just so bad at cordinating things that i deserve to be shot in the head.

I am an engr (apprentice) i cudnt handle situations wel and i ended up blowing my cover cos i was doing sturvs for one of my boss' client.

Nw he knws and i am in soup! what wil i tel him tomorow?
Re: Am I Also Mentally Disabled by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
did you actually study any type of engineering?
Re: Am I Also Mentally Disabled by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
did you actually study any type of engineering?
Yeah computer repair/maintenance
Re: Am I Also Mentally Disabled by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
Yeah computer repair/maintenance

let me get this straight.... are you saying you studied computer/electronic engineering for god knows how many years, only for you to work as a computer technician/repairer?! and now, after wasting your money, you have no clue as to how to fix a computer?!?!?!

what did you study exactly, if i may ask?
Re: Am I Also Mentally Disabled by humurphia(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Am I Also Mentally Disabled by NightHound(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
You have to learn to believe in yourself and trust in your abilities. Self-doubt is your worst enemy when you're looking to progress, and it would sabotage even the knowledge that you do have. Just know that you can do this: be calm and improve yourself by extensive reading and keen observation. The learning never ends.

As for your current situation, figure out what you did wrong and what you should have done. Then tell your boss that you have made an error in judgement, that you should have done XYZ, and that you would never make this mistake again. Don't be afraid to be criticized, it is his job. But he will see that you have grown from your mistake, and you would be on your way towards earning his respect. A man is not beyond making mistakes; he faces up to them.
Re: Am I Also Mentally Disabled by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

let me get this straight.... are you saying you studied computer/electronic engineering for god knows how many years, only for you to work as a computer technician/repairer?! and now, after wasting your money, you have no clue as to how to fix a computer?!?!?!

what did you study exactly, if i may ask?

This is Nigeria educational System is fuuked up. Sorry for the f word
Re: Am I Also Mentally Disabled by Humchi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
I am currently in your type of situation.
To be precise, i am a 'scatterbrain'.
I think the reason is 'we know our limit' that is while we feel that way.
Re: Am I Also Mentally Disabled by Humchi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
I am currently in your type of situation.

To be precise, i am a 'scatterbrain'.

I think the reason is 'we know our limit' that is why we feel that way.

(1) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-oke Looks Stunning For Her 44th Birthday Shoot / Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our House / Why Is This Girl Doing This To Her Madam’s Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.