Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings (1884 Views)

They Sold Fraudulent Muslim-Muslim Ticket To Us, Now Muslims Are Bombed - Yusuf / 20% Pay Rise: Police Officers Unhappy, Indifferent / Buhari: Demented Or Indifferent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
They speedily come here to defend buhari on the massacre in the country; they fail to speak out against the injustice being meted on innocent citizens. Should i say they have learnt complacency from their master or they are happy inwardly that majority of those being killed are people of different religion or they are outrightly being paid peanuts to subdue their conscience. That I do not know.

But from what I have seen both here and offline, their indifference is sickening to say the least. I can't type much because I am seriously troubled by the woes of this nation which is deliberately being inflicted by someone who is supposed to protect and defend his people. I will keep talking and gradually start acting to defend every single life in this country. So help me God.

If you are among this 'happy' or 'indifferent' 90%, you know yourself, don't worry, what goes around comes around.

14 Likes

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by Kingspin(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Why the rest of us advocating for secular state and inclusive society from Christian, Islam to traditional; they just want a useless caliphates that have never benefit the world other than sorrows. An average of them is blood-thirty.

A religion that is irrelevant without killing.. That one na religion or a cult group.

Reason why Moha Mumu Buhari is bend on killing Nigerians for herdsmen to take over their land. This is a president who care more for cows then building roads and electricity. Woe onto them men of evil.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by CilicMarin: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
The same way igbos were happy for the killings under Jonathan by Boko Haram, the reason they support and defend him till today..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by FarahAideed: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Every Nigerian Muslim is happy about the killings it seems

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by WATCHOVER(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
a very good example is that terrorist organization called MURIC

10 Likes

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by Firefire(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Watch very closely 98.98% of people supporting Buhary are religious extremists and potential suicide bombers.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
The same way igbos were happy for the killings under Jonathan by Boko Haram, the reason they support and defend him till today..
I really think you fall into the category of people I talked about

21 Likes

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
WATCHOVER:
a very good example is that terrorist organization called MURIC
Those ones? They are doing thr job to the detriment of peace

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by TimFisher2: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
undecided

They don't want to disobey their god...the caliphate

they preferred to be killed by the caliphate than to have banter

so many times i feel ashamed whether in any way their brain was shortchange

so i decided to conduct a discreet investigation... i went to Yoruba land

what i found out amazed me

Majority of them 98% want to be under the colonial hands of Fulani merchants.. they love Buhari more than any other thing

i also get to understand that their hatred for Southern Nigeria is second to none especially Igbo's...

I pushed further why the hatred?

the answer i got was out of sheer jealousy

that Igbo's are always progressing

i sighed and left them in peace!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by Sharpshooota: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
CilicMarin:

See what I mean....

Some people are heartless
The only reason they support Buhari is the fact he is decimating Christians... They are the ones bearing the brunt...

Yoruba Christians are the most naive beings I have ever seen on earth... There is a wind of awareness blowing round the country. I pray they feel it fast

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by limeta(f): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
When shit the fan as long as they don't come running to ss or se
Cause men there will be no peace for them here

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by Akintundey: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
It is a pity.... See what Nigerian are posted and discussed on nairaland....u people have allow religion to lower ur brain..u better go and learn from developed countries, they were not developed by religion issue..... Guys wake up pls.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by WATCHOVER(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Those ones? They are doing thr job to the detriment of peace
No be small oo...

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Prove the post wrong
Akintundey:
It is a pity.... See what Nigerian are posted and discussed on nairaland....u people have allow religion to lower ur brain..u better go and learn from developed countries, they were not developed by religion issue..... Guys wake up pls.

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by TimFisher2: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Akintundey:

I know it is a pity

but is Nigeria working?

I never expected Nigeria to be this bad

I never expected my self to be cut in this kind of comatose... I have been patriotic all through my life but things are getting out of hand

this is not Nigeria i envisage last 10 years ago

Truly things has fallen apart

O kanma ka'anyi nwere ehihie chowa ewu oji

(It is high time we make hay while the sun shine)

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by Alariiwo: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Why are you Ipobians such terrible religious bigots? Where is the freedom of association or democracy.

I hardly take note of religion cos it adds nothing to me. The love is inherent so far we are Yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by SadiqBabaSani: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
This cilic Idiot is a Dead Goat, May d Ghost of all Those Killer By/because of Buhari Torment U forever, Amen

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by lastmessenger: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
Alariiwo:
Why are you Ipobians such terrible religious bigots? Where is the freedom of association or democracy.

I hardly take note of religion cos it adds nothing to me. The love is inherent so far we are Yorubas.
are you sincere when you claim that your world view is not beclouded by religion? Do you really love the country you claim you love and you bent on defending the indefensible? How can a sane human being defend a president who has not had any single positive impact since the beginning of his administration? What else could be your motivation to so defend buhari if not because you are of the same faith.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by Alariiwo: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
lastmessenger:
are you sincere when you claim that your world view is not beclouded by religion? Do you really love the country you claim you love and you bent on defending the indefensible? How can a sane human being defend a president who has not had any single positive impact since the beginning of his administration? What else could be your motivation to so defend buhari if not because you are of the same faith.

Don't. allow emotions becloud your sense of judgement and reasoning..

The killings have external undertones involved.. some foreign countries don't want peace and progress in Africa and especially the most populous black nation on earth.

You need to look beyond local politics and see the world for what it is.. A good example is Libya

#wake up.
Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by paramakina202: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Alariiwo:

I can smell Islamic Taqiyya.

4 Likes

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by BabaRamota1980: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I really think you fall into the category of people I talked about

Not just him my brother, even the category of muslims in Iboland sef are happy. In fact, Arewa Igbos are happy, its why they are not outspoken against it.

My brother, look at them dancing in Kano while fulani is killing Christians.
Chei! Can you imagine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubUNWI9clAo
Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Alariiwo:

The killings have external undertones involved.. some foreign countries don't want peace and progress in Africa and especially the most populous black nation on earth.

You need to look beyond local politics and see the world for what it is.. A good example is Libya

#wake up.
Keep decieving yourself
You know well within you that what you typed is not true
Enemy of humanity

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by BabaRamota1980: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
limeta:
When shit the fan as long as they don't come running to ss or se
Cause men there will be no peace for them here

My sister they are already in your midst. Followers of Mohammed.

They even carry flag, instead of Biafra it is inscribed with Allahu Akbar. grin

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

My sister they are already in your midst. Followers of Mohammed.

They even carry flag, instead of Biafra it is inscribed with Allahu Akbar. grin
Snakes in green grass

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Not just him my brother, even the category of muslims in Iboland sef are happy. In fact, Arewa Igbos are happy, its why they are not outspoken against it.

My brother, look at them dancing in Kano while fulani is killing Christians.
Chei! Can you imagine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubUNWI9clAo
Who's your brother.
Accomplice

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by knowledgeable: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:
They speedily come here to defend buhari on the massacre in the country; they fail to speak out against the injustice being meted on innocent citizens. Should i say they have learnt complacency from their master or they are happy inwardly that majority of those being killed are people of different religion or they are outrightly being paid peanuts to subdue their conscience. That I do not know.

But from what I have seen both here and offline, their indifference is sickening to say the least. I can't type much because I am seriously troubled by the woes of this nation which is deliberately being inflicted by someone who is supposed to protect and defend his people. I will keep talking and gradually start acting to defend every single life in this country. So help me God.

If you are among this 'happy' or 'indifferent' 90%, you know yourself, don't worry, what goes around comes around.

My brother, even here in US, most of Yorubas you run into(both male & female, Christian/Moslems) are all looking forward for relelection of Buhari second term regardless of the killings. My fear is that Yoruba relations between them with middle belt and the rest of the South will be damaged forever.

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by Loveijaw: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

They don't want to disobey their god...the caliphate

they preferred to be killed by the caliphate than to have banter

so many times i feel ashamed whether in any way their brain was shortchange

so i decided to conduct a discreet investigation... i went to Yoruba land

what i found out amazed me

Majority of them 98% want to be under the colonial hands of Fulani merchants.. they love Buhari more than any other thing

i also get to understand that their hatred for Southern Nigeria is second to none especially Igbo's...

I pushed further why the hatred?

the answer i got was out of sheer jealousy

that Igbo's are always progressing

i sighed and left them in peace!

so true, this whole nonsence of hating Igbo's went long back during sarduana of Sokoto.
you need to listen to his useless speach of why Nigeria hate Igbo's, nothing but Jelousy..

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by BabaRamota1980: 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Who's your brother.
Accomplice

Dont derail this good topic abeg. Focus on the topic.

What should we do about these Biafrans that jubilate over killing of their Christian brothers? They are flying Allah flags up and down sabongari. grin grin
Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by BabaRamota1980: 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
knowledgeable:

My brother, even here in US, most of Yorubas you run into(both male & female, Christian/Moslems) are all looking forward for relelection of Buhari second term regardless of the killings. My fear is that Yoruba relations between them with middle belt and the rest of the South will be damaged forever.

SE governors have endorsed Buhari for 2nd term. Whether you like it or not your leaders will donate your votes to Baba. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by KazeemIbrahim1: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Your only defence is comparison. Do we labour to be way better or just to be better or worse than the former administration.
We have a country to fix man.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by lastmessenger: 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Alariiwo:

#wake up.
and then the c in c is busy treating it with kids glove and asking Nigerians to give their land to their killers. You guys don't fail to amaze me. And so of you think you are more informed than ty danjuma that has accused the NA of being partial? The only reason any sensible human will support buharis failure is because of religion or ethnic affiliation period.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Yoruba Muslims Are Either Happy Or Indifferent About The Killings by BabaRamota1980: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2018
lastmessenger:
and then the c in c is busy treating it with kids glove and asking Nigerians to give their land to their killers. You guys don't fail to amaze me. And so of you think you are more informed than ty danjuma that has accused the NA of being partial? The only reason any sensible human will support buharis failure is because of religion or ethnic affiliation period.

....and guess who has responded to the call and began a bill to give land? grin

SE of course!

(1) (2) (Reply)

ATIKU: Doing What He Does Best At The PDP Presidential Campaign / Breaking: Presidency Set To Sack INEC Chairman, Mahmud / Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.