Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming (44467 Views)

Are You Ready For What's Coming! / A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! / Security Consciousness For Every Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by MorataFC: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2018
Good
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by Jabioro: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2018
Before the actual death,na fear,fear go kill some,throway dem for hell.lf the Lord had refused to repent who am l then,in that psalm you quoted,He vow to dea5 with earth..he is a good Lord at the same time a bad one..double sharp edge God..All l needed is His Favour..ask King David,Easter,Jacob (lsreal) even King Solomon ..Mary Mag was worst yet she was being favour...do good and it shall be good with you mine watch word..
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by Ejemehn(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2018
realmindz:
Zombie religion...

Religion is anti science....jesus being seen all over the earth from the sky was based on a flat earth theory.

And the question, why up there? While you religious backward folks still point to the sky as the home of your gods, science is busy exploring that space and has proven that beyond our sky lies other galaxies and endless space

I'll tell you exactly what I tell others.

At the end we all shall know.

If there is God and we Christians are prepared, then we gain and you who do not believe will also have your reward (you already know what that is) when we all die. However, if there is nothing like that and we all die, we that believe and you that do not believe will end up wherever it is your science think we all will end up.

So no need, attacking or calling Christians names. Just face whatever you're doing and enjoy your life.

5 Likes

Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by theDukegold(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2018
To even have the time to create such thread this sunday morning makes you unworthy.
You nor dey go church?
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by ololo12: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2018
Where is SUKKOT and CAP28?
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by SirChime(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2018
Luukasz:
Sango worshipers say sango is the way, Christains say christainity is the way, Muslims say islam is the way, buddist say buddaism is the way, judist claim judaism is the way.

Brothers and sisters tell me which is the way??.

The only way is Deism, the only way is God; the supreme being, the infinite.

Deism is light, God is light.

Sango is the work of men, christainity is the work of men, Islam is the work of men, Buddaism is the work of men, Juddaism is the work of men.
Jesus is the only way. The truth is what I’ve told you now.
Opon ifa, bible, quran, torah and every other religious books are all the work of men and ancient philosophers.

Every religion of the world is the work of men.

Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by edicied: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2018
orisa37:
When you write OLODUMARE, start with a capital O, as in God different from gods; Orisa different from orisas.
lol
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by edicied: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2018
What happens when the world end and am in Mars?
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by Premiumwriter: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2018
When you read this, to many it doesn't make sense, and we are laughing so hard. These things are grace, oh great grace, God's grace pouring rainbow of his will into the hearts of his children and for many who are in darkness you remember the scriptures had for told the ignorance that will cover the earth and also mentioned that the people will experience thick dark minds. It's happening and folks can't understand their Bible. They just read for reading sake.

Why do y'all start your posts this way? It's just a way of keeping people locked in.
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by missgoldenbrown: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2018
The topic caught my attention. Op pls, it's "Every country" not "Countries"
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by djon78(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2018
Love this thread. Let me add this scripture;

Ecclesiastes 8 King James Version (KJV)

11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

12 Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him:

13 But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.

Many people take God's kindness in vain but it is very dangerous. God that didn't spare His only son but gave him for us. How shall men escape?

Hebrews 2 King James Version (KJV)

2 Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.

2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;

3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

1 Like

Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by hamzeiy: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Why is everyone commenting on the thread

It's obviously a Christain thread

But not everyone can do same on a Muslim thread

Why the special treatment of Muslims on this forum and Nigeria as a whole....

Why? I thought Nigeria is a secular country

thats because muslims wont insult your religion, jesus christ, or things you take dear in your faith. this is as ordered by islam.
what we do is to debate on the issue which off course we would disagree on most. thats not the case for your types... all you do is insult and try to play with our emotions forgetting the issue at hand.
unfortunately most muslims fall for the emotional trap frankly thats the only way you wind the debated. fortunately the runners of nairaland are busineminded not religous bigots

4 Likes

Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by smile4excel(f): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2018
Mercy upon me lord
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by Harlarbiz01(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2018
Good morning all...May Lord God set us right. ...I believe we all focus on one God. .The Supreme being. ...AHMADIYYA is an Islamic sect and they prove jesus has arrived long ago....that even jesus lived , died and buried in India (read "jesus in India") for more clarification. ..and BBC has a related news on her Website....
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by Mujtahida: 9:33am On Aug 12, 2018
Luukasz:
Sango worshipers say sango is the way

Christains say christainity is the way

Muslims say islam is the way,

Buddist say buddaism is the way,

Judist claim judaism is the way.

The only way is Deism, the only way is God; the supreme being & the infinite.

Sango is the work of men, Christainity is the work of men, Islam is the work of men,
Buddaism is the work of men, Juddaism is the work of men.

Opon ifa, Bible, Quran, Torah and every other religious books are all the work of men and ancient philosophers.

God gave us reason, not religion.
Thomas Paine and Robert Ingersoll says hi
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by mayze: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2018
hamzeiy:

thats because muslims wont insult your religion, jesus christ, or things you take dear in your faith. this is as ordered by islam.
what we do is to debate on the issue which off course we would disagree on most. thats not the case for your types... all you do is insult and try to play with our emotions forgetting the issue at hand.
unfortunately most muslims fall for the emotional trap frankly thats the only way you wind the debated. fortunately the runners of nairaland are busineminded not religous bigots
You v not said anything in this your post..so you thought any contrary opinon on a Muslim thread is by Christians?shows how biased nd myopic you are.most of those comments are being made by atheist.

2 Likes

Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by orisa37: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2018
edicied:
lol

That Laughter of yours is infectious. Happy Sunday.
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2018
Quiescere:
It's unfair how Christian threads are open to all, whereas Muslim threads require you to swear you're a Muslim before posting. sad
maybe when you Christians stop fighting about whose denomination is better then your one voice would be listened to. grin
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by newjosboy: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2018
Luukasz:
Sango worshipers say sango is the way

Christains say christainity is the way

Muslims say islam is the way,

Buddist say buddaism is the way,

Judist claim judaism is the way.

The only way is Deism, the only way is God; the supreme being & the infinite.

Sango is the work of men, Christainity is the work of men, Islam is the work of men,
Buddaism is the work of men, Juddaism is the work of men.

Opon ifa, Bible, Quran, Torah and every other religious books are all the work of men and ancient philosophers.

God gave us reason, not religion.

What is Deism?
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by Rindo69: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2018
Nobody is coming soon. Jesus is simply a metaphor for the sun.
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by ollah2: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Why is everyone commenting on the thread

It's obviously a Christain thread

But not everyone can do same on a Muslim thread

Why the special treatment of Muslims on this forum and Nigeria as a whole....

Why? I thought Nigeria is a secular country

There is no special treatment for Muslims. Everybody is commenting here because Muslims are tolerant and respect your religion. Same can't be said about Christians because all you do is to derail every Muslim thread that hits the front page.
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by Crixina(f): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2018
realmindz:
Zombie religion...

Religion is anti science....jesus being seen all over the earth from the sky was based on a flat earth theory.

And the question, why up there? While you religious backward folks still point to the sky as the home of your gods, science is busy exploring that space and has proven that beyond our sky lies other galaxies and endless space
I get all these, but how did the galaxies come to be. Something or someone must have put it there right?
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by InTime(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2018
Too Much Epistle Fa.
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by ollah2: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2018
Quiescere:
It's unfair how Christian threads are open to all, whereas Muslim threads require you to swear you're a Muslim before posting. sad

But it's fair when those Muslim threads hits front page only to be derailed by Christians right?
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2018
Hian,which 1 is orisas again?..u were making sense until u damaged d whole thing,when did orisa bcome an english word?…!make i dey look sha,what do i kn
orisa37:
When you write OLODUMARE, start with a capital O, as in God different from gods; Orisa different from orisas.

Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by realmindz: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2018
Ejemehn:

I'll tell you exactly what I tell others.

At the end we all shall know.

If there is God and we Christians are prepared, then we gain and you who do not believe will also have your reward (you already know what that is) when we all die. However, if there is nothing like that and we all die, we that believe and you that do not believe will end up wherever it is your science think we all will end up.

So no need, attacking or calling Christians names. Just face whatever you're doing and enjoy your life.

So we should neglect logic and science and wait for your virtual end.

Face the facts, your emotional sentiments won't change anything, Jesus being seen at once all over the earth is anti science...even the whole bible is anti science. You can weep from now till your virtual end and nothing will change.

1 Like

Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by Ever8054: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2018
Bolowolowo:
All I see is her big fat ukwu coming.
comments like this makes me believe the scriptures more and more....you an object of pity in the eyes of the creator who gave you the abilities you are using wrongly today... if your fingers were not design to bend at certain point,you won't be able to ridicule your self by typing what you just posted...

1 Like

Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by vaxx: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2018
Luukasz:
Sango worshipers say sango is the way.

God gave us reason. Not religion .
where and how did the Sango worshiper says this?

Are you sure your position as a deist is not base on the twin flaws of being unable to wholly let go of the cultural superstitions of the past on the one hand and an over reliance on fundamental “argument from incredulity” or “argument from ignorance” fallacies. Which make your position similar to that of a religion fundamentalist.
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by LushGreenz: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Psalms 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. 110:2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

110:3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

110:4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. 110:5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

110:6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

110:7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

When you read this, to many it doesn't make sense, and we are laughing so hard. These things are grace, oh great grace, God's grace pouring rainbow of his will into the hearts of his children and for many who are in darkness you remember the scriptures had for told the ignorance that will cover the earth and also mentioned that the people will experience thick dark minds. It's happening and folks can't understand their Bible. They just read for reading sake.

Acts 8:29 Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. 8:30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest? 8:31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

8:32 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth: 8:33 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.

How could you possibly understand except someone led by the Holy Spirit teach you. This is the challenge the whole world is facing. A famine of hearing the authentic revelations, the very word from the mouth of God Almighty through his beloved son Jesus Christ through his angels and through men to you at the time of need. That's what you need. Not some Bible explaining generations who can teach, preach the gospel, but can never bring Christ Jesus to the scene. They have no fruit of the Spirit. Just natural men led by their senses and their fleshly mind.

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

It's happening and it will keep happening until the time is finished. God's love is too much! So natural men overlook it. If you ever knew how much is the love in the heart of the living God Almighty, you'd humble your ugly flesh.

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

You should immediately know this.

What were we talking about? ok, what's coming, it's already here, the day of his anger, yes you know God Almighty gives rain and his sun shines on both the good and the evil men. But we tell you it's so near and who can stand to conquer the lord God Almighty on that day. Many have abused God Almighty, many have ridicule him and some have dared him to battle, are you really serious?? That special day is coming and we tell you, it will be tempestuous to be against.

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

If you study the passage carefully you'll notice it's YAHUWAH(YAHWEH) speaking to His Son YESHUA our Messiah to wait in His right hand but a short time till all the works are completed. GOD YAHUWAH does not judge,only his Son YESHUA does and will judge both man and angels who have forsaken their first estate.

Everything about life points to two parallels co-existing. For out of the darkness comes the light and the darkness prevaileth not.

It baffles me how people,especially of this generation whether Christian or otherwise doubt the existence of GOD when everything has His handwriting,or of an omniscient Creator,Master Architect who made all these things so. Even the occult of this world know this for a fact.

Good or Evil
Black or White
Night or Day
Build or Destroy
Life or Death
Fire or Water

It's the way of GOD to let us choose our destinies. Presenting us with these two opposing poles,choices,paths with of course differing consequential ends.

My brother, if you miss Heaven,you can't miss Hell. No in-betweens in God's creation. If it's neither hot or cold He'll spit it out says He. He placed the two poles in Eden for Adam and Eve to choose their destinies. They chose Knowledge (technology/Satan/Dragon),they lost Life/Yeshua/Prince of Peace)

If you wanna place your destinies again in the hands of A.I. tech robots... nothing new under the sun,for as it was in the beginning..... You know the rest,but this time it's fire,not water.

Shalom.
Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2018
mayze:

You v not said anything in this your post..so you thought any contrary opinon on a Muslim thread is by Christians?shows how biased nd myopic you are.most of those comments are being made by atheist.

dont mind them...

Majority of those commenting trash on this tread are Muslim using atheist as cover up, check there history chat.

Nairaland is know for bigotry since decay, the owner seun or whatever he called himself claim that Muslim are been protected because some so called Christian invade there page long time ago, then why dont him do the same to those atheist that are invading Christian tread now?

Well am not surprise if seun is a Muslim that claim to be an atheist.

No wonder Christians are leaving his Islamic forum that he named nairaland.

Seun continue okay...

1 Like

Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by realmindz: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2018
Crixina:
I get all these, but how did the galaxies come to be. Something or someone must have put it there right?

It's not about who put the galaxies there, but the fact is that the christian /muslim gods don't make any atom of sense. All man made, cave man bullshhit, anti science theories that should have been long forgotten.
If god exists, it is only those who are yet to evolved intellectualy that will take the religious gods serious and won't see the inconsistency of religion compared to science.
For example, stating that the human race started about 6000 years ago is an insult to a 21st century fact when we have ancient civilizations and evidences going back to millions of years. And you say the Bible/koran aren't bullshitss

1 Like

Re: All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming by raymytech2: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2018
For best ecommerce, blog and forum websites, follow and connect with @raymytech on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

@raymytech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) / #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.