Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community (2509 Views)

Nigerian Man, Wife And 3 Kids Allegedly Burnt Beyond Recognition In Christmas Da / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) / Protecting Your Children From Paedophiles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by memories1(f): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2018
This is absolutely nauseating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Ishilove: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2018
post=69478999:
Noooooo, we don't wanna believe this.
Nooooooo
I think it must be some kind of sick joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ishilove:

It better be a joke.
This is the most insane thing we've heard in a very long while!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by naptu2: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ishilove:

NAMBLA
Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
They could advocate all they want it doesn't mean they'll get what they want... this is just a dig at the LGBT community.

1 Like

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by NightHound(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
I wish I could say "nice try"; but, no. This is a piss poor effort at trying to draw parallels between homosexuality and paedophilia. It only goes to show how intellectually stunted some people are; and how desperately we need to cushion the effect of words spoken by stupid people.

Paedophilia is wrong because it victimizes children (who cannot consent to sex, and should be protected by law). It isn't wrong because some guy/woman prefers little people. If they had a dwarf-fetish, that would be okay. You may find it disgusting, but it won't be against the law if said dwarves were consenting adults. But it's not about size, these sick people actually get off on the victimization of innocents. They are predators, and they are in the same category with rapists. Bestiality will be in this category as well, until said animal can give valid consent, and be adjudged to be of sound mind when consenting to be fvcked by a human. Since this is not possible, animals should be given the same regard a person would afford a "mad woman" on the streets.In both instances, effective communication cannot be assumed. Wet pussy does not equal consent.

Homosexuality shouldn't even be mentioned along with all of this nonsense. angry

The key word is "victim" in any given situation. The law is there to protect people; not to make life hard. If life gets hard for someone because a law protects someone else, that's bearable collateral damage. But if you're simply making things difficult for someone without the justification of a life saved, then the law is the antagonist; and it should be repealed.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Ishilove: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
NightHound:
I wish I could say "nice try"; but, no. This is a piss poor effort at trying to draw parallels between homosexuality and paedophilia. It only goes to show how intellectually stunted some people are; and how desperately we need to cushion the effect of words spoken by stupid people.

Paedophilia is wrong because it victimizes children (who cannot consent to sex, and should be protected by law). It isn't wrong because some guy/woman prefers little people. If they had a dwarf-fetish, that would be okay. You may find it disgusting, but it won't be against the law if said dwarves were consenting adults. But it's not about size, these sick people actually get off on the victimization of innocents. They are predators, and they are in the same category with rapists. Bestiality will be in this category as well, until said animal can give valid consent, and be adjudged to be of sound mind when consenting to be fvcked by a human. Since this is not possible, animals should be given the same regard a person would afford a "mad woman" on the streets.In both instances, effective communication cannot be assumed. Wet pussy does not equal consent.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by openmine(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
cruchenutii:

Interesting! Your piece of reply is stating more on Anger towards Men than Gay bashing in itself, how did we even arrive here? You always make it seem like Men treated you badly in the past & then you must vent all your anger towards all Men. Bikonu, Move on, Every man cannot be an asshole thinking women owe him.

The same ideology will go for a Gay man dating another Gay man because He will still feel entitled that his Gay spouse owes him something. So the heterosexual man is not even your problem.

As far as I'm concerned, you are defying the order of nature. Even if you don't believe in any Religion or such. At least you know there is a Supreme being. He wasn't stupid when he made Sun shine during the day & Moon during the night. You know why? Thats the natural order. It is not surprising that Lesbian couples still asks for Sperm donors.

Anyway, you have your opinions. We have ours. Goodluck sponsoring your son on his Gay wedding.

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Omoluabi16(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Give it a decade, paedophilia will be legalised. After all western society welcomes all sorts of perversion, Even a 5 year old can now decides what he chose to identify as..the Boy/girl He/She option no longer exists. If an adult says he's sexually attracted to kids, I'm sure the Lgbtq b****rds will welcome them.

3 Likes

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Omoluabi16(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
NightHound:

Homosexuality shouldn't even be mentioned along with all of this nonsense. angry

The key word is "victim" in any given situation. The law is there to protect people; not to make life hard. If life gets hard for someone because a law protects someone else, that's bearable collateral damage. But if you're simply making things difficult for someone without the justification of a life saved, then the law is the antagonist; and it should be repealed.

Talking about the law and consent, this same group thinks a 5year old can choose his/her gender. Aren't these little ones in the mix already?
Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by NightHound(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Omoluabi16:
Talking about the law and consent, this same group thinks a 5year old can choose his/her gender. Aren't these little ones in the mix already?

You are referring to a child's legal guardian consenting to let the child have gender re-assignment surgery? Because children cannot decide without their guardian's approval. Can we first take a long moment to appreciate how far away this is from letting a child consent to having sex?..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................okay, I think this will do.

Regarding issues of health as with a select other matters, a child's parents have purview. If a child goes in for experimental cancer treatment, the mother/father signs the release forms. If a baby is born with six fingers, the parents consent to the removal of one digit. If a child is born with physical gender ambiguity (intersex), some parents agree to have surgery immediately. Sometimes without even knowing which sex is dominant. But gender ambiguity is not only expressed physically. A human being consists of many variables - biology as well as chemistry; hardware and software. If both aren't in harmony, then there is an internal crisis. A crisis that would result in confusion, dissatisfaction and maybe even suicide. If a child is in that form of crisis, it would become evident over time, and the parent would likely take him/her through psychological evaluations and counseling before considering treatment options. Gender re-assignment surgery is never done with levity. A parent's concern is for the child's well-being. Some parents (who aren't sure) wait until the child is old enough to make the decision for his/herself. But sometimes, a child's crisis is so big that they cannot afford to wait.

A parent cannot, however, give consent for sex on behalf of his/her child. As a parent you have a responsibility to nurture a child: feed, clothe, educate and generally keep in good health. Matters which keep a child and his future alive. Sex doesn't serve that end. It has serious repercussions which children aren't equipped to deal with.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
YEP! THE WORLD IS PROOOOOOOOGRESSIIIIING. grin

THOSE WHO PRACTICE NECROPHILIA, BEASTIALITY, INCEST TOO SHOULD BE WARMING UP Ooooooooooo. "Freedom to use our body as we like". WE ARE TRUELY PROGRESSING. Chai grin Which kind Devils masquerading as human beings come full Planet Earth like dis. Any way i don nearly finish my SPACE SHIP Na to vamus go Planet Venus o, make person go dey live with ufo dem. cheesy
Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by ganjaman: 8:41am On Jul 21, 2018
I knew it would come to this just a matter of when? How the world has degenerated with the ideals and practices of these perverts and gays and our leaders allow them to permeate our society and culture. What next bestials will start theirs and I bet you they will win cos our leaders refuse to nip these issues from the bud. Homosexuals,Lesbians,transexuals,swingers, abortionist has become normal and the world watches as it propagates ; termed human rights,progressives,liberalism hmm! Kids grow up amidst all these vices morality is becoming extinct still
the world watches. You speak against it you are called a hater even the church shy away from rebuking these ills and devilish agenda. The man in the vatican refuses to rebuke these agenda as he has become diplomatic about it; selfish reasons known to him alone.the truth be told these pple needs both medical and spiritual treatment they are curses to the earth,the family culture is broken, divorces abound and has become normal,morality is no more protected by the so called human rights pple. Pervesion is now the order of this human era and we are still watching. Real Christians are persecuted for them not to speak out against these cursed acts.
I pray that concerned should not only speak out but walk the talks to reverse these trend that has eaten deep into our world dt is gradually dying . Cos it very clear that our leaders and clerics are doing nothing about it.
God help us all who want this craze to stop. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by sanpipita(m): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2018
Omoluabi16:
Give it a decade, paedophilia will be legalised. After all western society welcomes all sorts of perversion, Even a 5 year old can now decides what he chose to identify as..the Boy/girl He/She option no longer exists. If an adult says he's sexually attracted to kids, I'm sure the Lgbtq b****rds will welcome them.

Wonder why you guys are feeling disgusted, isn't child marriage a thing that happens and gets justified in this Nigeria, soon una go say its oyibo that's importing paedophilia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by sanpipita(m): 12:20am On Jul 23, 2018
ganjaman:
I knew it would come to this just a matter of when? How the world has degenerated with the ideals and practices of these perverts and gays and our leaders allow them to permeate our society and culture. What next bestials will start theirs and I bet you they will win cos our leaders refuse to nip these issues from the bud. Homosexuals,Lesbians,transexuals,swingers, abortionist has become normal and the world watches as it propagates ; termed human rights,progressives,liberalism hmm! Kids grow up amidst all these vices morality is becoming extinct still
the world watches. You speak against it you are called a hater even the church shy away from rebuking these ills and devilish agenda. The man in the vatican refuses to rebuke these agenda as he has become diplomatic about it; selfish reasons known to him alone.the truth be told these pple needs both medical and spiritual treatment they are curses to the earth,the family culture is broken, divorces abound and has become normal,morality is no more protected by the so called human rights pple. Pervesion is now the order of this human era and we are still watching. Real Christians are persecuted for them not to speak out against these cursed acts.
I pray that concerned should not only speak out but walk the talks to reverse these trend that has eaten deep into our world dt is gradually dying . Cos it very clear that our leaders and clerics are doing nothing about it.
God help us all who want this craze to stop. Amen!

There is nothing happening now that's new, in Nigeria child marriage happens and I hardly see any outrage like I'm seeing on this thread, what difference between child marriage and paedophilia legalization?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by gillsway: 5:54am On Jul 23, 2018
This has been the game plan all along: Normalize gay lifestyle, suppress opposition through hate speech labels then normalize peadophilia. The emergence of trump may delay it a little and that’s part of why they hate him so much.
Anybody, family member or stranger that even attempts to come near my children with that intention will die a horrible death before they get a chance to touch any one of them.
Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by cococandy(f): 6:11am On Jul 23, 2018
gillsway:
This has been the game plan all along: Normalize gay lifestyle, suppress opposition through hate speech labels then normalize peadophilia. The emergence of trump may delay it a little and that’s part of why they hate him so much.
Anybody, family member or stranger that even attempts to come near my children with that intention will die a horrible death before they get a chance to touch any one of them.
is it gay people that led to the legalized peadophilia in Nigeria?
Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
cococandy:
is it gay people that led to the legalized peadophilia in Nigeria?

Peadophilia is legalised in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paternity Fraud Led A Married Banker To Early Grave. / Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. / How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.