Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings (861 Views)

Tinubu Orders Manhunt For Plateau, Benue Killers / Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by Horlufemi(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2018
Security agencies have arrested seven more suspects in connection with the recent killings of over 200 persons by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Barkin Ladi and Riyom LGAs of Plateau State.

The suspects were paraded on Tuesday at the headquarters of the Special Military Special Task Force, codenamed Operation Safe Haven, in Jos.

The acting Director of Defence Information, Brig. Gen. John Agie, said, “Our troops are still after those who were involved in the attacks on June 23 and that led to the arrest of two suspects.

After this parade, we are going to hand them over to the police for further investigation and prosecution.” Agie said a total of 18 suspects had been arrested.

Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by FarahAideed: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Watch the below video and know the killers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ADybby14Rw
Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by GavelSlam: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2018
^SalamRushdie has abandoned his other moniker.

One is paid for by Fayose the other by Wike.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by Metuh: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't derail this thread with your nonsense. OK?

Stay guided boy.

1 Like

Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by madridguy(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Good update.

Nigeria Police should extensively investigate them, leave no stone untouched and do them the needful by killing them all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by Crocky23: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2018
[s]
GavelSlam:

[/s]

And the Dullard pays for yours.

3 Likes

Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by Crocky23: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by GavelSlam: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2018
Metuh:

Don't derail this thread with your nonsense. OK?

Stay guided boy.

Toddler, It is not derailing if it has relevance to the moniker.

Now fvck off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by GavelSlam: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2018
Crocky23:
[s][/s]

And the Dullard pays for yours.

I don't know your dad.

1 Like

Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by Kokolet11: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2018
Buhair's brothers.
Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by Metuh: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

Todler, It is not derailing if it has relevance to the moniker.
Now fvck off.
Shut up kid, the issue of moniker isn't related to the topic or thread.
Sophisticated MN
Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by Omeokachie: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2018
Are these the Libyans?
Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by ehinmowo: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2018
Reactive as always...typical Nigerian style
Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by GavelSlam: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Metuh:

Shut up kid, the issue of moniker isn't related to the topic or thread.

Sophisticated MN

Toddler is mad cause I've caught his benefactor.

Next time tell him to be smarter.

What am I even saying? He can't be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by Sharpshooota: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2018
Zombies will do everything within their power to derail the thread..... They are afraid of people asking the right questions concerning the arrest ...

Zombies are real enemies of state
Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by Sharpshooota: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Omeokachie:
Are these the Libyans?

This is one of the smart questions I was talking about that the zombies will do anything to derail ...

Keep your eyes on the ball my people
So many lies and propaganda with this administration
Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by Metuh: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

Toddler is mad cause I've caught his benefactor.
Next time tell him to be smarter.
What am I even saying? He can't be.
Your watery Engrish says a lot about your personality.
I don't engage sophisticated MN. grin

Oya goan play with cow dungs.
Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by GavelSlam: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Metuh:

Your watery Engrish says a lot about your personality.

I don't engage sophisticated MN. grin

Oya goan play with cow dungs.

This dimwit even has the effontery to question my grammar.

grin

Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by vedaxcool(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

grin grin grin the guy na mumuRushdie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven More People Paraded For Plateau Killings by GavelSlam: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2018
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin the guy na mumuRushdie

And his goons minions underlings can't comprehend how he's been found out.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi / ‘How I Was Saved From Similar Trouble Like That Of Kemi Adeosun’ – Man Reveals. / Former President Obasanjo Speaks On Osun State Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.