Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,857 members, 7,798,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Next After NYSC? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Next After NYSC? (604 Views)

Latest News On The Young Lady That Saluted Her Father After NYSC (video) / Pressure From Families After NYSC: Share Your Experiences, Especially Women / Life After NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Next After NYSC? by semochendo1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yes, I will constantly remind those who care to listen, that life after school/service is not a play, its no longer a world of wishful thinking and desires, its a moment of reality.

I've seen my lawyer friends being paid 20k as salaries, I've seen many graduates doing teaching job for 20-30k... I've been there before, I know what I'm saying, that's the reality..

There's nothing wrong when you start like this, but everything is wrong when you remain there for too long. You've got to move. I started there, but today, I've made my then annual salary in a day on just one contract. So, wake up!

I've got the gate of my mentorship open very wide through 2 major entrances, which are the two books I've written.

A COMPLETE GUIDE TO STARTING A CLEANING AND FUMIGATION BUSINESS.... 10K, BUT SELLING FOR 5K TO CORPERS.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOMES.... 2K.

These two books will give you direct access to my attention and we can walk together on your journey while I guide you with my little experience.

I started really broke, but today, I give all the glory! I'm not there yet, but I'm no longer where I used to be. Come in and let me show you what I did and still doing.

If you are not even interested in any of these books but needed mentorship, I've stopped doing it for free, I've done it for free in the past, I will spend nights crafting out way forward to some mentees, but they will never take actions..

If you need my mentorship now on any business, you have to show commitment and pay! Yes, just 2k! That will convince me that you mean business. And if I give you any action plan and you don't execute it, that terminates our mentorship agreement, period!

Time is money! The time I will be spending attending to your issues could have been spent on some personal productive things.

Life is a choice, you either ignore this and regret later, or take action now and thank me later.

But most importantly, don't ever! I mean ever! Plan your future on the hope for a better job, because the reality is, they are hard to come by.. I will rather advice, if you can't get one, create one!

Interested in any of these offers?
Pay into
Acct name: Go-global Xclusive Services
Zenith Bank, 1014522559.

Re: What Next After NYSC? by Geosystem(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
keep up the good work brother
Re: What Next After NYSC? by semochendo1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Geosystem:
keep up the good work brother
Thanks for the encouragement Sir.

1 Like

Re: What Next After NYSC? by semochendo1(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2018
don't miss this..

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise A Responsible Adolescent / State In US Legalizes Sex Outside Marriage / Pls Accomodation Needed On The Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.