Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. (4221 Views)

7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long / 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. / 5 SEO Tools To Improve Your Website Rankings In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by martfrank(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Your web design will make or break your business goals. Not just the way it looks, either—the way your website functions and the ease in which visitors can interact with it. In fact, you have 10 seconds to leave an impression. After this time (and oftentimes before), they’ll leave.

There are thousands of online articles out there that will tell you what to do and what not to Do, but the issue here is that all of those “Do This and Your Website Conversion will skyrocket” bits of advice may not directly apply to your industry, and may in fact mislead you. You can have a B2B Website that is serving the B2C audience or vice versa, So when you apply these supposed tips, you might not achieve your business goals.

Is your business website struggling to generate rankings, traffic, conversions or the results you hoped for? Want to check if you’ve made mistakes that are costing you big time?

There are 8 website mistakes to avoid in this infographic.

Here’s a quick summary:

- Not suitable for mobile devices
- Spelling and grammar mistakes
- Forgetting social media
- Lack of site map
- Not testing before publishing
- Keyword stuffing
- Non-adaptive images
- Flash.

Run a website or content audit now, to check for these deadly website mistakes.

Check out the infographic for more detail.

https://acecubez.com/blog/website-mistakes-cost-infographic/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by martfrank(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
� �
Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by HeWrites(m): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2018
Thanks for this...

Next!
Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by femijamz: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2018
First here grin
Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by Exwizard: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2018
Seun comes to mind

1 Like

Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by Exwizard: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2018
femijamz:
First here grin
Look up village people dey up
Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by eluquenson(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2018
Okay thanks
Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2018
smiley
Do you want to create a website asap? No advance payment required. Check my signature to see my portfolio. Serious people only*
Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by Donald3d(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2018
Cool
Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by Pabloosas(m): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2018
Cool
Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by Joshua070(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2018
femijamz:
First here grin

Even top 3 they will not allow me
Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by Hazardcfc: 7:07am On Jul 19, 2018
Okay... Onto the next
Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by Yinxies(f): 7:12am On Jul 19, 2018
Okay...
Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by ElRapido: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2018
I just read an article about this on search engine journal by Neil Patel.
Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by Doerstech(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2018
Good Infographic

1 Like

Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by google1(m): 7:38am On Jul 19, 2018
here is a link of my blog www.herbsforhealing.tk can you please check whether i am doing it in right way or not and also it would be really helpful for me if you suggest me something so that it will help me to rank up my blog.
Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by SEONaijaExpert: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2018
Cool read. Mobile adaptation is key for all blogs or websites

*Design a professional Blog
*Rank on Google's first page
0815 134 9272
Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by spafu(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Ok
Re: 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. by PropertyDeals(f): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Thank you for the enlightenment.

Are you done with your market analysis of the next property/land you want to acquire? If Real Estate Investment or Land Banking is your choice, it's better you do it rightly with a reputable source. No matter where you need land or house/apartment property in Lagos and other states, we are capable. Our office is in Ikeja (off Medical Road), feel free to visit or call us via the details in my signature. Don't miss this ongoing 50% discount promo on Queens Court Shapati Lakowe.

Check or signature below!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Visa Cards On A Commercial Level / ***BLOGS And WEBSITES: We Design And We Fix for Sale! Come In And Choose*** / Most Remarkable Website Designer In The World Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.