Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today (37094 Views)

UBA Launch The UBA Bumper Account, Rewards 100 Customers With N10 Million / What To Expect At The UBA Marketplace In Abuja / How To Use The Uba Mobile Banking Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by Sirpaul(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Chai pension office chai chai chai people pension
Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by slapandfall(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
d
Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by dharmie092: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
nabegibeg:

Who has the incorrect version
I wonder o
Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
That's why proper insurance policies should be put in place due to unforeseen circumstances like this. I knew the organization of the status must have been well insured.
Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
bustykasa:
thank God

Where is the bust?

I was expecting to see plenty breast
Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by talk2percy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Someone wants to obliterate everything that might bring the efcc to his door steps...believe me the former governor of my state did that and he seem to have escaped the efcc.
Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by frowland(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
DaBillionnaire:

do you expect the Bank to tell you the real situation?

Why you slap am?
Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by nextstep(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
soberdrunk:
I hope they haven't messed with the 'wrong Person's' pension, this might just be a warning...... angry

LOL grin
Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by NanaF: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
It was major, it is behind my office and we all had to leave the building. It is a UBA bank building, there are other companies in the building. Fire started from the generator. The Generator and diesel tanks caught fire. A car in the premises also caught fire. Their neighbors,Total and NNPC, helped them a lot with their fire trucks before Lagos state’s Fire Service came

https://www.nairaland.com/4624891/man-drives-out-burning-suv

1 Like

Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by opara28(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
how can you say no major damage was recorded....cant you see the smoke or haven't you watched the video.....all this fake reporters sef
Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by hatedisplace: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:
That's why proper insurance policies should be put in place due to unforeseen circumstances like this. I knew the organization of the status must have been well insured.
where you don see insurance company pay for damage for Nigeria? No only court case them sabi
Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by Slimsly100(f): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yepa!!!!!!! People money!!!! shocked
Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
hatedisplace:
where you don see insurance company pay for damage for Nigeria? No only court case them sabi

You make me laugh out loud, they're paying and if you have any genuine claim with any insurance company in Nigeria, kindly bring it up. As well you can take it to NAICOM.

1 Like

Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by cuteboy2: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Anuwumie:
Chai..... God will save my money in UBA
Lol.Your money is safe
Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by thatigboman: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
69wattz:
UBA pension office is UBA too.

So I just turned $200 to $1800 with the blog on my signature.
no. UBA pension is quite different. Pencom oversees pension companies while CBN oversees banks
Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by thatigboman: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
NanaF:
It was major, it is behind my office and we all had to leave the building. It is a UBA bank building, there are other companies in the building. Fire started from the generator. The Generator and diesel tanks caught fire. A car in the premises also caught fire. Their neighbors,Total and NNPC, helped them a lot with their fire trucks before Lagos state’s Fire Service came

tnx
Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by cuteboy2: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Slimsly100:
Yepa!!!!!!! People money!!!! shocked

No need to panic. It is just a pension office. Not cash deposit box. In any case your deposits will only be at risk if the entire bank collapses. Even, then depositor's funds are insured with NDIC
Re: Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today by Sierusvirus(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
NanaF:

This is the correct and undiluted gist. I witnessed it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oando Kano Selling Fuel In Polythene Bags / BVN Fraud: My Encounter With Fraudsters / Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.