Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (52738 Views)

ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Angelanest: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Is this the new alliance? Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike arrived Ilorin, the Kwara State Capital earlier today for some official engagements. Wike is attending a meeting in the state with his Benue counterpart, Governor Samuel Ortom who recently announced his resignation from the All Progressives Congress, APC, for a yet-to-be-determined political party.

Governor Wike was accompanied by Senator George Sekibo, Senator Adawari Pepple and Member Representing Tai/Eleme/Oyigbo Federal Constituency, Dr Barry Mpigi.

The two governors are currently attending a meeting with Senate President Bukola saraki and the Kwara state Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/bukola-saraki-meets-with-wike-ortom-and-others-in-kwara.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by HungerBAD: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Interesting.

All I can say is that 2019 will be very interesting. Infact, it will be too interesting.

What if Saraki takes the East and South(minus Edo),and then he,Buhari and Atiku share the whole of the North?

No matter who emerges the flagbearer of any political party, it eventually will be the WEST that will decide who becomes the next President.

Modified: I see why Ekiti was a must win for the APC. It makes a lot of sense now.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Saraki is a treasure hidden in plain sight. He should be sort for and made the next President!

At the moment he's the only one who has shown the trait of a leader in our stormy political whether.

Saraki2019#

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by AHCB: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
And they went to the mosque? Why am I not surprise. I see the people who call themselves politicians will do anything to get elected/re-elected. Imagine Samuel Ortom, who is owing almost 11 months salary is defecting and seeking re-election. These homo sapiens really have no aorta of shame inside them.

I believe the time is getting near when we allow ourselves get a little sense and oust these brand of politicians who think of only themselves and their families. Anybody who visits Benue state will behold the great work Ortom did: un tarred roads, no water, no jobs, touting and the likes. I honestly don't think this men have anything good to offer nigerians, talkless themselves.

A word is enough for the wise.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by AHCB: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
Saraki is a treasure hidden in plain sight. He should be sort for and made the next President!

At the moment he's the only one who has shown the trait of a leader in our stormy political whether.

Saraki2019#
you meant thief?

77 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Johnnyessence(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
by next week, governor ortom of benue state will decamp enmass to pdp. even doyin okupe will follow suit too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Grundig: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
rotflmao

wike's face in the second picture is GOLD!

Man's like 'I don't trust these suckers'

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by slimfit1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sowore is coming for all of them.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Tarzan360(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Wike my man, the giant killer a beg were is the lizard of ubima?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Islam
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
As long as Tinubu is still in APC.

Buhari will win in 2019.

Dem too small

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by magoo10(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
2-1
APC won ekiti by rigging then lost Benue and kwara
They are still loosing .
More to follow

Buhari must go

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by yeyeboi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by tstx(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
ok
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by gazilion: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2018

"The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding
shall remain in the congregation of the dead."
Wike & Ortom beware because Saraki is a player.
He even played both his blood sister and his own father!!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Ijaya123: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
All the politicians here have nothing to offer the people. They are only driven by their personal ambitions.

Just bunch of polithiefcians...

olarwhumy6:
where fayose? grin

Fayose is finished politically. FACT!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Hardeybohwarley(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin grin grin Op ni Ilorin wa nihahin. Agbakan ni Bukola fah

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by loveth360(f): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
the gathering of vultures.

Pls can some one tell me the difference between apc and pdp.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by yeyeboi(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

All I can say is that 2019 will be very interesting. Infact, it will be too interesting.

What if Saraki takes the East and South(minus Edo),and then he,Buhari and Atiku share the whole of the North?

No matter who emerges the flagbearer of any political party, it eventually will be WEST that will decide who becomes the next President.

Lol funny dude

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Firefire(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Criminals...

I hate Saraki the master looter with passion but unseating the terrorists in power is a task that we need everyone including anyone...

18 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Beface(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
The table is getting set for the political gladiators!
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
givan:

Saraki2019#

How well did u know Saraki

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by tolexy007(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
see Wike belle..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by eseveli(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
so make we fry pure water

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by dbynonetwork: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
I still don't trust this SARAKI...... APC might be using him as a bait to win RIVERS, BAYELSA and DELTA......

PDP BEWARE...

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by 35457788skyblue(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
givan:

Saraki2019#

Do you have your PVC for saraki

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Daviddson(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Recently, anytime I'm tempted to be angry with the Judiciary for being complicit in the corruption going on in Nigeria, I'm reminded of three former governors now serving jail terms (one in Adamawa and two in Abuja). I hope Saraki makes their number four in no distant future.

The man's deftness and political wizardry is something else, but a thief will always meet his Waterloo no matter how long it takes.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by dlawseun(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
NOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Leonbonapart(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yoruba elders should call MURIC to order

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary / Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.