Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic (2130 Views)

Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Daeylar(f): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
ladies on Twitter shared their views on male logic using the hashtag #tweetwithmalelogic made by Twitter user @DoreenGLM

lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Daeylar(f): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
More

Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Earthquake1: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by pocohantas(f): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
Say no more, they are coming... grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Uglymugg: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
Well of course if you have sex with 5 different guys 5 times your vagina becomes a well because the Vagina is a muscle and As a body builder, we use a technique called Muscle Confusion Theory to stimulate muscle growth or muscle expansion (google it) Now, if 5 different guys are blowing up your vagina muscle, they all have 5 different joystick size and that confuses the vagina muscles causing them to grow or in their case, become wider. It sucks but that's science for you. wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Tombrown3(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Interestingly interesting

More
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Daeylar(f): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
More.

Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by donstan18: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
If I slap my boyfriend, he's expected to walk away as a gentle man, but if he lay his hands on me, he's a woman beater.

If he makes advances on me at his place, he lacks self-control. But if he snubs me, he's either a gay, impotent or not man enough.

When a woman makes sexual advances on a man, she's trying to seduce him. But when a man does the same, he's a rapist.

Lady; I want a rich God fearing yahoo guy that is caring, respectful and gentle.
Rich Guy; What will you offer me apart from sex.
Lady; I will wash plate for you, sweep the house and pray for you.
Me; Argh! Wetin are happening? You be maid?

A lady will wake up and decide to start olosho/Ashawo business, and then console her cheap self that she's a prostitute because men are demanding for it, so she's supplying.

Me; Hanty Udonminit! Demand and supply indeed. What stopped you from starting fufu business to show how hardworking you are, abi men node demand that one.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Prognose: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yaaaaaaaaaawwwns.....
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Iamgrey5(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nigerian Women's logic

I and my future hobby have to share all the responsibilities and decision making in our relationship because I am a strong independent lady..Meanwhile he has to pay for my daily expenses..... Duh! it has always been a man's job to that from the times of our parents. grin

I am a strong feminist who stands for women's right everyday and any day, I can't stand our misogynistic society, I can't stand seeing a lady been maltreated or insulted ....Meanwhile, see this useless, brainless lady, I have been a feminist since I was born, if you don't support feminism you are nothing but a brainless spinless wh..ore.

I can't believe Soji had the guts to steer at me like that, he must be a pervert and a serial rapist.....Meanwhile, why has Emeka been ignoring all my advances even though I tried to make eye contact and everything, I almost exposed my breast in front of him, still no show.... Mteeew ! he isn't man enough joor cheesy

I can't believe that broke boy had the guts to ask me out, OMG doesn't he know his levels.......Meanwhile I need to remind Wole to send me some money for my sanitary pads, doesn't he know it is month's end already. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by donstan18: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Nigerian Women logic

I and my future hobby have to share all the responsibilities in our relationship because I am a strong independent lady..Meanwhile he has to pay my daily expenses..... Duh! it is a man job to that from the times of our parents. grin

I am a strong feminist who stands for women's right everyday and any day, I can't stand our misogynistic society, I can't stand seeing a lady been maltreated or insulted ....Meanwhile, see this useless, brainless lady, I have been a feminist for since I born, if don't support feminism you are nothing but a brainless spinless wh..ore.

I can't believe Soji had the guts to steer at me like that, he must be a pervert and a serial rapist.....Meanwhile, why has Emeka been ignoring all my advances even though I tried to make eye contact and everything, I almost exposed my breast in front of him, still no show.... Mteeew he isn't man enough joor cheesy

I can't believe that broke boy had to got to ask me out, OMG doesn't he know his levels.......Meanwhile I need to remind Wole to send me some money for the my pads, doesn't he know it is month's end already. grin

I just DIES in slow motion grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by delugajackson: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
"You are supposed to pull my chair out, hold the door open for me, cater for my expenses and be nice to me no matter what.

-While treating me like an equal."

"If you lay your hands on me, you are a disrespectful man and a woman beater, but if I slap you, you are expected to take it in good faith and walk away."

Sad reality - Dates 10 guys, doesn't work out. Blames everything and everyone but herself. Reaches early 30's, starts hating men because "all men are scum", ultimate manifestation - becomes a die hard feminist.

Few years later - Gets tired of the feminist madness and becomes a God fearing woman at the age of 40. Primary target - Shiloh 2030. Prayer point - "Oh Lord give me my husband."

Women are amazing creatures.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Iamgrey5(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
donstan18:

I just DIES! grin
lol
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by zicoraads: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
Well, it's a man's world. They should deal with it. tongue grin
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Oyindidi(f): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
They are more confused
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by IamLEGEND1: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
I'll be back...
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
total crap.
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Battle of the sexes....
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
They're right... African men just keep disgracing themselves every day.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by CAPSLOCKED: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Battle of the sexes....
..... WILL NEVER END.
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

..... WILL NEVER END.
Sadly
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by CAPSLOCKED: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sadly

"SADLY", WE MEN HARDLY GO ONLINE TO DISGRACE AND BELITTLE OURSELVES WITH STUPID TRENDS JUST TO FEEL RELEVANT. #BIGBUTTYTWITTER, #GIRLSWITHBOOBS, #MALESLOGIC, #THINGSMENDO, #FEMINISTS, #SMALLGIRLWITHBIGGOD, #MENARETRASH, #MENAREDOGS, #MARRIEDMENBELIKE,.. ETC.
YOU KNOW, WE MEN COULD ALSO START SOMETHING AS STUPID AS THAT IN OUR OWN WAYS JUST TO TREND FOR SOME MINUTES. BUT WE'RE A LITTLE BIT MORE CLASSIER, AND INTERESTED IN DEALING WITH REALITY THAN GUNNING FOR MISERABLE, CHEAP, MEANINGLESS INTERNET FAME.

YOUR KIND LIVE TO SLANDER MEN 24/7. AFTER ALL THE HASHTAGS AND HATE-FILLED POSTS Y'ALL FALL BACK TO THE ARMS OF THESE MEN BECAUSE SOMEHOW, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, WE WILL ALWAYS NEED EACH OTHER....

"SADLY" INDEED.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by samysmoothfresh: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

..... WILL NEVER END.....,..

.............until the female gender goes extinct.
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

"SADLY", WE MEN HARDLY GO ONLINE TO DISGRACE AND BELITTLE OURSELVES WITH STUPID TRENDS JUST TO FEEL RELEVANT. #BIGBUTTYTWITTER, #GIRLSWITHBOOBS, #MALESLOGIC, #THINGSMENDO, #FEMINISTS, #SMALLGIRLWITHBIGGOD, #MENARETRASH, #MENAREDOGS, #MARRIEDMENBELIKE,.. ETC.
YOU KNOW, WE MEN COULD ALSO START SOMETHING AS STUPID AS THAT IN OUR OWN WAYS JUST TO TREND FOR SOME MINUTES. BUT WE'RE A LITTLE BIT MORE CLASSIER, AND INTERESTED IN DEALING WITH REALITY THAN GUNNING FOR MISERABLE, CHEAP, MEANINGLESS INTERNET FAME.

YOUR KIND LIVE TO SLANDER MEN 24/7. AFTER ALL THE HASHTAGS AND HATE-FILLED POSTS Y'ALL FALL BACK TO THE ARMS OF THESE MEN BECAUSE SOMEHOW, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, WE WILL ALWAYS NEED EACH OTHER....

"SADLY" INDEED.
"My kind"? Anyways that's just how it is.
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Yale9(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
donstan18:
If I slap my boyfriend, he's expected to walk away as a gentle man, but if he lay his hands on me, he's a woman beater.

If he makes advances on me at his place, he lacks self-control. But if he snubs me, he's either a gay, impotent or not man enough.

When a woman makes sexual advances on a man, she's trying to seduce him. But when a man does the same, he's a rapist.

Lady; I want a rich God fearing yahoo guy that is caring, respectful and gentle.
Rich Guy; What will you offer me apart from sex.
Lady; I will wash plate for you, sweep the house and pray for you.
Me; Argh! Wetin are happening? You be maid?

A lady will wake up and decide to start olosho/Ashawo business, and then console her cheap self that she's a prostitute because men are demanding for it, so she's supplying.

Me; Hanty Udonminit! Demand and supply indeed. What stopped you from starting fufu business to show how hardworking you are, abi men node demand that one.

bros. Women are just expressing their inferiority.. are you joining dem?
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by nairaland20: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Elder001:
They're right... African men just keep disgracing themselves every day.

Just like u did
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin grin grin

Confusion knows no gender grin
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by cornerplus: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin
Let the logic continue
Re: Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Nigerian Women's logic

I and my future hobby have to share all the responsibilities and decision making in our relationship because I am a strong independent lady..Meanwhile he has to pay for my daily expenses..... Duh! it has always been a man's job to that from the times of our parents. grin

I am a strong feminist who stands for women's right everyday and any day, I can't stand our misogynistic society, I can't stand seeing a lady been maltreated or insulted ....Meanwhile, see this useless, brainless lady, I have been a feminist since I was born, if you don't support feminism you are nothing but a brainless spinless wh..ore.

I can't believe Soji had the guts to steer at me like that, he must be a pervert and a serial rapist.....Meanwhile, why has Emeka been ignoring all my advances even though I tried to make eye contact and everything, I almost exposed my breast in front of him, still no show.... Mteeew ! he isn't man enough joor cheesy

I can't believe that broke boy had the guts to ask me out, OMG doesn't he know his levels.......Meanwhile I need to remind Wole to send me some money for my sanitary pads, doesn't he know it is month's end already. grin
.. broke ass bvtches

(1) (Reply)

Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Gigantic Backside In Sexy Lingerie / Christian Ronaldo Girlfriend Dey Show Package Well Sha / Free. Download Eminem Marshall Mathers LP 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.