Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:14 PM

Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture (23269 Views)

Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? / Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral / South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by monaPhilz: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Rest on TATA

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
so obama gave a speech at mandela's conference

1) obama is a traitor,who betrayed africa
2)who is nelson mandela?
3)obama speech was paid for by the mandela's foundation
4) obama is a sellout(just a smiling figure head)
5) obama is all talk no action

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by wonlasewonimi: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

The only scam I know is that traitor in white house who chooses to believe Putin at the expense of his country's intelligence agency.

If Obama had committed half the atrocities of Drumpf, he would be dead and buried by now.

People in the shithole are full of shiit.. Please ignore them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by greaterlove(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
ZaraGift:
Breaking news: 20 dead as
atheist rebels struck an agnostic
stronghold in the Norwegian city
of Oslo. Eye witness report says
the rebel came from in through
the Finish border to attack with
plaques bearing pictures of
Charles Darwin and Christopher
Hitchens. They kept shouting 'Hail
Stenger, Hail Victor' as they stood
in front of an agnostic library to
burn pictures of Robert Greene
Ingersoll saying he blasphemed
against atheist's number one
Creed, 'there's certainly no god'.
Police have responded by asking
the agnostics to admit there's no
god for peace to reign.
The agnostic Swedish president
responded by promising to join
forces with skeptics and
freethinkers in Sweden, Northern
Germany and Finland to counter
atheist militancy in Northern
Europe.
Meanwhile, Prof Johnson Paul
head of the Norwegian Agnostics
has appealed to the rest of the
world to join in the fight against
atheist militancy but America
seems uninterested in European
peace as Christianity has made
America a very peaceful location
on earth. Saudi Arabian King has
urged Europeans in general to
accept Islam, the religion of
peace in order to experience the
kind of peace in the the Middle
East. Dr Victor Powell of the
Norwegian northeastern
university has responded by
bombing 5 schools in protest
against Iran's blasphemous
comments against Prof Richard
Dawkins.
This was reported by no media
outlets because it never
happened anywhere in human
history. Stay tuned.
Sarcasm at its best, well done

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
ZaraGift:
Breaking news: 20 dead as
atheist rebels struck an agnostic
stronghold in the Norwegian city
of Oslo. Eye witness report says
the rebel came from in through
the Finish border to attack with
plaques bearing pictures of
Charles Darwin and Christopher
Hitchens. They kept shouting 'Hail
Stenger, Hail Victor' as they stood
in front of an agnostic library to
burn pictures of Robert Greene
Ingersoll saying he blasphemed
against atheist's number one
Creed, 'there's certainly no god'.
Police have responded by asking
the agnostics to admit there's no
god for peace to reign.
The agnostic Swedish president
responded by promising to join
forces with skeptics and
freethinkers in Sweden, Northern
Germany and Finland to counter
atheist militancy in Northern
Europe.
Meanwhile, Prof Johnson Paul
head of the Norwegian Agnostics
has appealed to the rest of the
world to join in the fight against
atheist militancy but America
seems uninterested in European
peace as Christianity has made
America a very peaceful location
on earth. Saudi Arabian King has
urged Europeans in general to
accept Islam, the religion of
peace in order to experience the
kind of peace in the the Middle
East. Dr Victor Powell of the
Norwegian northeastern
university has responded by
bombing 5 schools in protest
against Iran's blasphemous
comments against Prof Richard
Dawkins.
This was reported by no media
outlets because it never
happened anywhere in human
history. Stay tuned.
I see what you did there
Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Baratheon: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
FLYFIRE:

Because he expressed his opinion? I dont know who is more stupid now. YES OBAMA IS A SCUM & A SCAM
Yours truly exceeds his

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by kinibigdeal(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
DontBeStupid:
There was nothing "life changing" about the speech.
Just the same rants him and his fellow libtards always spew.
That dude is a scam!!!

Thank God you understand. All those fake News will try hard to portray his fading reputation. Obama is an evil genius hell bent to destroy the world through UN New world order. The fake News will portray him and paint Trump bad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
There was nothing "life changing" about the speech. Just his regular "sweet talking" without any willingness or capability to walk the walk, by doing.

I was particularly disappointed that Obama read his speech from a teleprompter. At some point, people expect Obama to be able to give speeches without reading them from teleprompters, especially when he is talking about issues he purports to be passionate about.

No doubt, Obama has achieved and made a great name for himself. But, his presidency was a gross failure and history will record it so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Biggybambam2: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Forget Obama, think Trump!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by talk2percy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
DontBeStupid:
That dude is a scam!!!
And you are what, Mr?
Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by fowoyokolawole(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
you guys should Google the Mandela effect on YouTube, and you will be shocked
Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Obama has lost his say in Africa simply by denouncing any association with Nigeria. He is a man never to be taken seriously in anything no matter the kind of loud noise he makes in South Africa nor elsewhere in Africa. He is utterly irrelevant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by BigBizzy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
na speech we go chop?

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by AntiWailer: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Somebody f00lish slowpoke will be comparing this guy to Trrump.

Slaves

Going from Obama’s to Trump is a pathetic downgrade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by NairaMaster1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
DontBeStupid:
That dude is a scam!!!

I Celebrate you.

Nothing. He was only attacking Trump.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by chineloSA(f): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
thebosstrevor:

2)who is nelson mandela?

The way Arab Libyans are treating Africans, makes me so happy about Obama and NATO decision . It makes me appreciate Obama even more.

I think I want round two of NATO bombing. That country needs to be in ruins, so that the original owners ( Africans ) recapture it.

Obama is the MAN. I can't stand Arabs from Africa anymore. I cannot fight for their cause anymore. Hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by luckyogor(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin grin grin mr rhetorics is at it again,same old spew all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Smarkie: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
where is the life changing speech

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Jodhar: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Obama is a disappointment, a total failure

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Jodhar: 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
DontBeStupid:
That dude is a scam!!!
You're totally on point , nothing life changing in that speech, Obama is a huge scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Rosezee(f): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Are you sure you know what you're talking about? If there is nothing ''life changing'' about it, then your defiinition of ''life changing'' is flawed!
DontBeStupid:
That dude is a scam!!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Zane2point4(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
What is special here abeg? upon all his suffering no be fellow South Africans dey kill other africans too?
Abeg he fought for nothing and didnt change the mentality of those stupid South Africans.
The whites among them now is civilized.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Rosezee(f): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Before you criticize him, make sure you've done better. What've you done with your life?
thebosstrevor:

2)who is nelson mandela?

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Rosezee(f): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
i could kiss you right now! Unless you've bad breath!
Baratheon:
You shouldn't be this stupid.
Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by lordess(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
@ZaraGift

Wow!

I loved this piece. I loved the transition too.

I see u doing ur own thing in a big way with itneverhappened.com

#creativity
Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by chiefolododo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Scammer.Goan sit down

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Baratheon: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Rosezee:
i could kiss you right now! Unless you've bad breath!
I don't. Is it French or Croatian? kiss
Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ur mother failed in her responsibilities.

STUPID CUNT...
Gabbyking:

You’re calling the voted best Americans president by the Americans a scam while you’re languishing in Nigeria? No wonder you’re so dumb grin.
Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
After spewing, u still didn't tell us how ur life was changed. It tells me u dont know what u are saying.
U are just a "follow follow"...
Look through it again, and explain how that speech changed ur life.
If you cant tell me, then know that u have a big problem...
#FakeGirl
Rosezee:
Are you sure you know what you're talking about? If there is nothing ''life changing'' about it, then your defiinition of ''life changing'' is flawed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Leonbonapart(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Benblaq:
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

This man just gave a hate speech against Trump.
if you know, you know. Only the wise will know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Leonbonapart(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jaymaxxy:
I really miss watching American presidents giving inspiring speeches. That Putin's son in white house is just too dry.
senseless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Rosezee:
Before you criticize him, make sure you've done better. What've you done with your life?

i will like to ask you the same question too

what have you done with your life?

According to you,i cant criticize a former president of the united states on nairaland,it means i have to be a billionaire to criticise him

only people with inferiority complex thinks like the way you do

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook / South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims / Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.