Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Faith Evans And Stevie J . . . Just Got MARRIED!!! ( pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faith Evans And Stevie J . . . Just Got MARRIED!!! ( pic) (575 Views)

Video: Faith Evans Discloses Why She Still Loves And Cherishes Her Late Husband / Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith Evans And Stevie J . . . Just Got MARRIED!!! ( pic) by DCONE1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Faith Evans and Steve J are married, MTO News has confirmed. The couple eloped last night in Las Vegas - in front of a small group of family and friends. The marriage comes as a huge surprise to everyone close to the couple.

Faith apparently changed her name - taking on Stevie's last name "Jordan"

Faith was last romantically linked to NY rapper Jadakiss. And Stevie J was last romantically
linked to half of Atlanta. So the last-minute wedding of the two celebs seemed very unlikely.
But Stevie and Faith do have a history together. The pair met back in the 1990s when Stevie was the producer for Faith's then-husband Biggie Smalls. They are rumored to have dated shortly after Biggie died.

And the two heated up again in 2017 -when they began dating after Stevie worked with Faith in the studio. The pair dated for a couple of months and then it fizzled out. Faith told Angela Yee on her Lip Service radio show, "I did date him but there was a long period of time I couldn't fathom that thought," she said. "I never had that thought. Even when he tried to really holla at me, it took months of him convincing me that he was trying to be different."

The two former “Bad Boys Entertainment” artists collaborated on a new music single that’s planning to drop on July 27. Both artists took to social media and shared a small segment of their intimate music video. Evans wrote, “Here’s something to HEAT up the SUMMER! Come #BehindTheScenes with Big Fizzy & The Good Guy.”

In their music video, Stevie J. and Evans are lying in bed with minimum clothing. The “Soon As I Get Home” singer is wearing a Black chemise and the “Hitman” has nothing on except his red boxers. One of the scenes shows Evans’ arms wrapped around Stevie J. as he rubs down her back.

(1) (Reply)

“you Gonna Make Me Tear Up,” Savage Reacts To Balogun’s Post / ‘I Will Always Be A God Forever’ – Gifty Powers / Is This 5-year-old Nigerian The ‘most Beautiful Girl In The World’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.