Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

How Do I Forgive Myself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Forgive Myself? (1046 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Forgive Myself? by happy200(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is an incidence i can't forgive myself till date. This happened 2013 but i still feel the pain till date. A girl i loved, chased for like a year and 2 months the day she came we were cooking indomie in the kitchen when love started she layed on the fridge pulled her trouzer down and asked me to do it, at that moment i felt it was going to be messy because of food and i didn't have condom i just layed on her back (doggy style) hoping that we 'll do it later, we kissed i begged her to wear her cloth unfortunately when we started eating a friend visited me that was how i lost everything. Till date this girl didn't come again and each time i remember this i feel pain down my nerve.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Myself? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
I am sure you have got lots of other stuff you need to forgive yourself for

Like not being successful?

Having too much time to waste?

Stuff like this?

Get your mind right kiddo undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Myself? by happy200(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Azmodan:
I am sure you have got lots of other stuff you need to forgive yourself for

Like not being successful?

Having too much time to waste?

Stuff like this?

Get your mind right kiddo undecided
Thanks friend you went straight to the point. I want to get some advice deal with this once off.
Re: How Do I Forgive Myself? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Not a serious matter.

Go get your pvc

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Myself? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
happy200:
Thanks friend you went straight to the point. I want to get some advice deal with this once off.

Since you missed them ball.let me reiterate

Focus on something more useful to better yourself, dudes that spend so much time thinking of tail never amount to much.

You in school? Hustle that degree hard and graduate well

If you broke and you have no hustle then get a job!

What ever you do, stop wasting your time in this.

Women will always find a focus brother more attractive than one who goes online asking how he can get a girls panties off

That is down right sad!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Myself? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
happy200:
This is an incidence i can't forgive myself till date. This happened 2013 but i still feel the pain till date. A girl i loved, chased for like a year and 2 months the day she came we were cooking indomie in the kitchen when love started she layed on the fridge pulled her trouzer down and asked me to do it, at that moment i felt it was going to be messy because of food and i didn't have condom i just layed on her back (doggy style) hoping that we 'll do it later, we kissed i begged her to wear her cloth unfortunately when we started eating a friend visited me that was how i lost everything. Till date this girl didn't come again and each time i remember this i feel pain down my nerve.
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So what

You didn't sleep with someone who probably is not a decent girl.. and you're crying. Mtchew....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: How Do I Forgive Myself? by EniHolar(f): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
OP... You're not serious o.

Why should you be regretting for doing the right thing? Is it a must to dance to the girl's tune? You mistakenly did the right thing, you're still regretting it. What if you did it and you got her pregnant? Are you ready to be a father?

Cheer up boy... Life continues. Many girls are out there, move on with life.

You need Jesus!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Myself? by happy200(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
EniHolar:
OP... You're not serious o.

Why should you be regretting for doing the right thing? Is it a must to dance to the girl's tune? You mistakenly did the right thing, you're still regretting it. What if you did it and you got her pregnant? Are you ready to be a father?

Cheer up boy... Life continues. Many girls are out there, move on with life.

You need Jesus!
Thanks that was exactly my thought then and the fear of HIV, It's just that i have this strong feeling for her but now i understand how important it is for me to move on.
Re: How Do I Forgive Myself? by EniHolar(f): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
happy200:
Thanks that was exactly my thought then and the fear of HIV, It's just that i have this strong feeling for her but now i understand how important it is for me to move on.

You better thank God and move on. FYI... She has moved on.
Re: How Do I Forgive Myself? by Heloct(f): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
You should forgive yourself for even bringing this to an online platform.

Why should you regret doing something like that?

You see, I pray you never see a real regret. Life has more lessons in it. Don't get stacked on an unsuccessful rendezvous in 2013. I mean, guy, we are in 2018.

Get fresh memories.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful And Innocent / Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman / I Stopped Counting When I Had Slept With 47 Men - S3x Addict Woman Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.