Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month (2738 Views)

30k Per Month Telecom Job / 30k Per Month / VACANCY!!! (for Creative Writers Only) Salary 30k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by CHEMEASY(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Mikkyjay17:

mikkyjayclue@gmail.com
contact Ade on WhatsApp through;+2348134045169. mail: talktointegrity@gmail.com He had a 7.5 in IELTS writing exam. He is the best I have ever met
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by CHEMEASY(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2018
Darhema:
A friend urgently needs a writer to churn out 30 original, uncopied articles per month
Each article should be at least 1000 words.
You will be required to work remotely
Articles will be sent weekly as the month progresses.
If you are interested, please drop your whats app or contact delays in the comment session and we will contact you.
contact Ade on WhatsApp: +2348134045169, he is the best bet, he writes on fiverr and he had a 7.5 on IELTS
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by marsoden: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2018
30 articles per month for 30,000? At least 1000 words per article?

That's 1 article of about 1000 words per day? That means 1000 naira for one article of 1000 words. One naira per one word.
Abeg, that's slavery.
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by SoNature(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2018
zicoraads:

Engaging news? What do you mean be that? News on what?

Send any news articles that you have

To everyone, please don't reply to this email if you have no news articles

Thank you
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by zicoraads: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2018
marsoden:

That's 1 article of about 1000 words per day? That means 1000 naira for one article of 1000 words. One naira per one word.
Abeg, that's slavery.
Lol. Exactly. cheesy sad
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by KingStefan(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Darhema:
A friend urgently needs a writer to churn out 30 original, uncopied articles per month
If you are interested, please drop your whats app or contact delays in the comment session and we will contact you.
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by OluwaWizzy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Darhema:

Well i understand your concerns.
The writer can decide how he/she wants to be paid after each article or after each month. However we have a dependable tool we use in checking plagiarism which will be fair and clear to everyone.
The only issue we will have is plagiarism otherwise money is not a problem.

I appreciate your assurance.
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by Abbey2411(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by nosagold(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
zicoraads:

Engaging news? What do you mean be that? News on what?

I think that is totally dependent on the target audience. An "engaging" subject for an adolescent may not necessarily be engaging to a quadragenarian.
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by italkpass(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
freddaboh:

Please do you have any good anti-plagiarism software?
I am working on something but most of the work sent to me are having high plagiarized content and I am not in anyway comfortable with that.

visit www.seotools.com and click on plagiarism checker. it's faster but works best for articles below 1k words though
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by Empressabbie(f): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by Darhema(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
marsoden:

Abeg, that's slavery.

It depends on how you see it.

If i offer you a job as a front desk officer at a bank where you recieve 100k per month- will you take it? I'm sure you will say yes.

But here someone is saying- 30k for 30 articles.You dont have to resume to work. You can write it and be done in a few days and get other things done in your life.You can earn way more if you write more and you call it slavery.
Adjust your lens.
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by dynamic010(m): 3:32am On Jul 21, 2018
You can contact miracle on +2347084873903..she is good ..
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by FunnyDude(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2018
Darhema:

If i offer you a job as a front desk officer at a bank where you recieve 100k per month- will you take it? I'm sure you will say yes.

But here someone is saying- 30k for 30 articles.You dont have to resume to work. You can write it and be done in a few days and get other things done in your life.You can earn way more if you write more and you call it slavery.
Adjust your lens.
That's not the issue. Most of this kind of job don't fulfill their promise.
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by marsoden: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2018
Darhema:

Adjust your lens.

With reference to the front desk job, sorry, but you don't know me. Speak with certainty for yourself alone.

After adjusting my lens, I still see it as slavery. If it's okay by you, it doesn't mean same for me.

2 Likes

Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by Spiff20(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
I need a news article job, That's my specialty. contact me at Obedienceekwe@gmail.com
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by SueZuckerberg: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
<
Darhema:

EDIT:
This job is best for people who are looking to take on jobs where they will be free to do other things.If you can complete the articles in a few days, you get paid.It does not have to be for the whole month but you must write at least 30 articles per month.
You can get paid per article if that is what you desire.

Hi there, if you still need a writer please contact me. elijahdairo4@gmail.com
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by FunnyDude(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Connect with this guy, he's my writer.. So good

Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by koldej(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
ATTITUDE; THE MAJOR CAUSE OF NIGERIA UNDER-DEVELOPMENT
BY: Adedeji kolawole Adewole
Nigeria, the country of our dreams. how did the assumed "GIANT OF AFRICA" get to this stage?
Nigeria gained her independence on the 1st of October 1960, amidst great joy and hope for what the future entailed. fifty-six years later, after a civil war, a large mass of corrupt leaders and moral decadence of citizens erupted, our great country is in the worst state it could ever be!
we are officially in RECESSION and the RECESSION has officially lead to our DEPRESSION. As the popular saying goes "Rome was not built in a day" we should also be aware that "Rome did not fall in a day"as well. it is easy to blame Nigeria's present state on decades of corrupt leadership but what role did the citizens play in this whole Drama which has led the country in a potential pregnant state for decades? while other less endowed countries of the same age has realised their own dreams and has joined up with the league of developed nations.
A statement is made by the former attorney general of Ogun state, Wemimo Ogunde (SAN) at the Lagos startup week,2015. He said " if you take all Nigerians to Germany and you bring all Germans to Nigeria, in 10years, Nigeria will become a Germany and Germany will become a Nigeria" I believe he is definitely right with this statement. it is worrisome that the average Nigeria citizen has today lost evert sense of "COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY towards his fellow countrymen and women. He only cares for himself and his family like a popular Yoruba proverb which says " Bamubamu nii mo yo, emi o mo bi ebi n pa omo enikankan" which literally mean " I've fed and I'm filled up, it is not my concern if my neighbour is hungry" and this category of people are among those accusing and blaming the Nigeria's leaders for being selfish, many of this rich men lives in grand houses where they have constant electricity, eat the best food and wear the best cloth and so on. it is sadden that when you step out a few metres from their mansions, you see people wallowing in extreme poverty and this rich men cares-less, infact he is blind to the plight of the poor man next door to him so long he and his family are feeding well. it wouldn't have bothered me if the bourgeoise in Nigeria made their money from working hard and making money from productive ventures which infact will contributes to the nation's gross domestic product. No, the Nouveau riche Nigerian with few exemptions are rent collectors(inherited property), a parasite on government and one privileged to be able to manipulate figures or deep hands into the government coffers. they divert so much to the extent of leaving the country in a bleeding state.
The attitude of this elites has caught on with even the ordinary citizens that are less privileged, they care not about maintaining public projects or facilities which has been put in place for collective use.
" I was at an ATM in a bank in ilorin, post office to be precise, a guy drinking from a can was standing right in front of me, as soon as he finished drinking from the can, he threw the can straight to the floor, meanwhile their was a bin right in front of him, should we call this attitude a carefree attitude? or should we attribute this to ignorance or stupidity? I am pretty sure if you ask this same guy " why is the country so dirty? his reply will be " buhari is not working" but the truth is the reverse is the case because he is trying to blame the leaders for his inability to think and do the right thing. this same people will travel to UK or USA and they dare not try such because because they know they will either be slapped with a fine or they believe it is not proper overthere but in Nigeria to litter public places is deemed "acceptable"
I will just conclude by saying that I am In no way shifting the blame away from the incompetent and the corrupt leaders Nigeria has been cursed with but in essence ordinary citizens like me and you have as much role to play if Nigeria is going to become the country we all dream of, we should try and abide by the teachings of our religion that tells us to be our brothers keeper.
NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!
my contact- +2347014047785
email- koldejadej@yahoo.com
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
call me ..08033559733.........check my websites. .www.valentine202.com, www.classicnewsngr.com, www.efficiencyview.com, www.nekishinfo.com

whatsapp me 09061252327 ..e-mail. .valentineuwakwe2@gmail.com
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by ultimategos(m): 12:13am On Jul 23, 2018
Contact me on 08138771234, or ultimatesog4real@gmail com
I'm a competent write... look forward to work with u
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by freddaboh(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
pacretus:
most Nigerian writers, cannot really deliver original content. they see it as side hustle, and a lot of people are complaining as well.
if you're Stoll in need of a writer, contact me. I'll send a couple of samples.

You can send a sample to freddaboh@gmail.com
If it's good enough then we can discuss more.
Thank you.
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by ChocolateBunny: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
pls im interested tola4zedon@gmail.com
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by YourWriter: 2:29am On Dec 15, 2019
Darhema:

EDIT:
This job is best for people who are looking to take on jobs where they will be free to do other things.If you can complete the articles in a few days, you get paid.It does not have to be for the whole month but you must write at least 30 articles per month.
You can get paid per article if that is what you desire.

Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by everestloger(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
I'm interested WhatsApp 09021559938, email: everestloger@gmail.com
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by akinspiration01(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by ekwerendi(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
obonguko1@gmail.com

Re: She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month by PAROTLAND(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
I am currently jobless
I can use this as a means to survive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later / (Entry Level Job)Associate Field Professional-reservoir At Halliburton / Stanbic IBTC Assessment Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.