Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? (15485 Views)

Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? / Can Atheists Explain Why… / "You Can't Prove God Is Real." Can You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist?

www.theEXITmovie.com

"Is there any amount of evidence that could be provided to you that would make you not believe in the God of the Bible?"

Questions like this one show that atheists have no idea that Christians don't merely believe that God exists. They know God. It's like asking a newly married man, "Is there any evidence that I can give that would make you not believe that your wife exists?"

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 18 July 2017 ·

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by udoka55555: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
udoka55555:

no

Why do they then assert that He does not exist? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Amberon11: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lol
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Why do they then assert that He does not exist? undecided
The wiseman Ravi Zacharias also had this to say, Let us be sure that Jesus was not western. In fact, some of His parables were so eastern that I think much of the West may not have entered into the rigor and humor of what He said. What has happened in the West is that His impact over the centuries has been so felt that the ethos and moral impetus of His message changed the course of western civilization.

The western naturalist, in sheer arrogance, does not see this. Now, after technological progress, wealth and enterprise have so woven themselves around the message of Jesus that popular models of Christianity appear as nothing more than self and greed at the center, with strands of Christian thought at the periphery. This adulteration has rightly merited the severe rebuke of the critic.

We would do well to remember, however, what Augustine said: We are never to judge a philosophy or religion by its abuse. That aside, the way Jesus spoke, the proverbs and stories that He told, and the very context in which He addressed issues was steeped in an eastern idiom. Let us not forget that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
udoka55555:
no
Atheists blatant attacks on Jesus is of no scientific significance. Atheists are simply revealing the demonic forces that fuel their beliefs.

It is instructive that Ravi Zacharias had this to, ". Some beliefs are false, and we know them to be false. So it does no good to put a halo on the notion of tolerance as if everything could be equally true. To deem all beliefs equally true is sheer nonsense for the simple reason that to deny that statement would also, then, be true.
But if the denial of the statement is also true, then all religions are not true. In the real-life struggles between right and wrong, justice and injustice, life and death, we all realize that truth does matter.
Jesus Christ repeatedly talked about the supreme value of truth. While His life has been scrutinized more than any other's, it is remarkable that even skeptics have granted and recognized His unparalleled life and impact. Here, for example, is an opinion from a highly respected scholar, the famed historian W E. H. Lecky: "The character of Jesus has not only been the highest pattern of virtue, but the strongest incentive in its practice, and has exerted so deep an influence, that it may be truly said that the simple record of three years of active life has done more to regenerate and to soften mankind than all the disquisitions of philosophers and all the exhortations of moralists."
Historians, poets, philosophers-and a host of others-have regarded Him as the centerpiece of history. He Himself made a statement that was very dramatic and daring when He said to the apostle Thomas, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6). Every word of that statement challenges the fundamental beliefs of the Indian culture from which I come, and in reality, actually stands against an entire world today.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by akeensbussy(m): 12:19am On Jul 19, 2018
Religion is a Scam....
The bible says men fall into sin when Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit....Anybody born after that were born sinners.
Why is it that when Jesus Christ was crucify for the sin men, anybody born after that were not saint? if the death of Jesus Christ is for remission of sin..then automatically, everybody on earth today should be saint... not sinner again.
if all of us are still born sinner, what it is the purpose of the death of Jesus to appeal God?
Religion is a scam indeed.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by festwiz(m): 4:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Can the theists prove the Flying Spaghetti Monster does not exist?

NB: Whatever reason you cook up in your head, replace it with your god and maybe we'll be heading somewhere.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Emusan(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2018
Statement like this always shows that you people need critical Bible study and not online discussion.

akeensbussy:
Religion is a Scam....

Says the person who didn't even understand Religion.

The bible says men fall into sin when Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit....Anybody born after that were born sinners.

Did you also know that the same Bible categorized the sin men fell to into two?
1. Our nature has been corrupted
2. Common sin you know today like lying, killing, unfaithfulness, lover of immortality e.t.c

Why is it that when Jesus Christ was crucify for the sin men, anybody born after that were not saint?

Anybody who accepts Jesus Christ as his personal Savior and Lord is a NEW CREATURE.

What do you understand by this?

if the death of Jesus Christ is for remission of sin..then automatically, everybody on earth today should be saint... not sinner again.

You failed to realize that Bible spoke about two different sins and how these sins will be eliminated.

Firstly, as Jesus Christ came, he gave power to live above the second sin I mentioned above.

Lastly, if one can sustain/live above the second sin till the very end when Jesus will restore the FIRST NATURE then the person will possess the UNTAINTED NATURE lost during Adam time. Then there won't be sin NO MORE.

This is what the Bible says.

if all of us are still born sinner, what it is the purpose of the death of Jesus to appeal God?

You're born sinner simply means you still possess the very HUMAN NATURE of Adam that's why death is still reigned in Mortal body but these "Death and Sin" will be know more.

Did you read that in your Bible?

Religion is a scam indeed.

Says again by the person who doesn't understand it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by akeensbussy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Emusan:

Statement like this always shows that you people need critical Bible study and not online discussion.

2. Common sin you know today like lying, killing, unfaithfulness, lover of immortality e.t.c

Anybody who accepts Jesus Christ as his personal Savior and Lord is a NEW CREATURE.

You failed to realize that Bible spoke about two different sins and how these sins will be eliminated.

Firstly, as Jesus Christ came, he gave power to live above the second sin I mentioned above.

Lastly, if one can sustain/live above the second sin till the very end when Jesus will restore the FIRST NATURE then the person will possess the UNTAINTED NATURE lost during Adam time. Then there won't be sin NO MORE.

You're born sinner simply means you still possess the very HUMAN NATURE of Adam that's why death is still reigned in Mortal body but these "Death and Sin" will be know more.

Your explanation here validated the scam in Religion..if the sin of Adam and Eve created all these sin you mentioned here...

why can't the death of jesus returned man back to it original state of creation? why do man still need all these long processes again. his death should automatically made us saint who had no sin and qualify us to make heaven instantaneous! simple. not all the merry-go-round

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by sonmvayina(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
I am not an atheist.. But I am wise enough to know that the Christian God does not exist.. Just a bunch of uneducated guys who gathered in Nicea to create him, and forged some documents to perpetuate the scam.. They spent the next 1700 years rewriting, editing it and only took a break when a certain German invented the printing press..

In the words of Cardinal worsley.. "if we don't destroy this invention now, this invention will one day destroy us"

Jesus is a Nicean creation to mock the creator of the universe and to deceive the gullible..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Emusan:

Brilliantly explained sir.
For Atheists to deny Jesus is like denying that Kentucky sells chicken.lol.

Ravi Zacharias had this to say!
At the heart of every major religion is a leading exponent. As the exposition is studied, something very significant emerges. There comes a bifurcation, or a distinction, between the person and the teaching. Mohammed, to the Koran. Buddha, to the Noble Path. Krishna, to his philosophizing. Zoroaster, to his ethics.

Whatever we may make of their claims, one reality is inescapable. They are teachers who point to their teaching or show some particular way. In all of these, there emerges an instruction, a way of living. It is not Zoroaster to whom you turn. It is Zoroaster to whom you listen. It is not Buddha who delivers you; it is his Noble Truths that instruct you. It is not Mohammed who transforms you; it is the beauty of the Koran that woos you.
By contrast, Jesus did not only teach or expound His message. He was identical with His message. "In Him," say the Scriptures, "dwelt the fullness of the Godhead bodily." He did not just proclaim the truth. He said, "I am the truth." He did not just show a way. He said, "I am the Way." He did not just open up vistas. He said, "I am the door." "I am the Good Shepherd." "I am the resurrection and the life." "I am the I AM." "
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by orisa37: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
No. No way. Because many more than the few mad Atheists around have seen God.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by eventtinz(m): 1:36am On Jul 21, 2018
ok i guys i will like to come in here.YES I am an atheist and it took me years of doubt and critical reasoning to get here.
I will help you all out ,please read with an open mind and read up before jumping at me...

1.Atheism is not "the belief that god does not exist' rather it is the rejection of the assertion/belief that supreme deities exist.

2.The belief in a god came to existence when humans could not understand the cosmos.i.e you do not know how rain falls ,hence you conclude that there must be a rain god.

3.religious book lack basic empirical knowledge and more also rational ones.i.e no mention of dinosaurs or other extinct creatures show limited knowledge.

4.Lots of stories in the religious books are not rational and are mere superstitions.i.e the ark of Noah(not logically possible and not moral right to kill everyone except Noah's family and two of all species which is almost an infinite number),we can bring it home and compare it to stories of obatala ,amadioha etc.

5.every tribe came up with a creationist story ,the jews were just wise enough to tie theirs to an historic figure in person of Jesus .Be aware that the jews are currently not Christians.

6.It is difficult for people to doubt religion and the existence of god because we were all wired to belief right from cradle.

7.some people may argue that religion gives a sense of morality but the truth is that it has caused more death than any other /war than any other ideology .morality comes from rationality.ownership of slaves ,incest ,unjust wars were all normal in this religious times.religion was spread true brute force,oppression and war.

8.People do not choose their religion,they are simply born in a geographical location where a particular one is prevalent and they have to defend the inherited religion all their lives.i guess this people will all go to hell as long as they do not subscribe to your own god.

9.science has explained so many phenomena that were formally thought to be the act of God ,give it more time and it will do more.the only thing that is holding science back is religion.

10.we cannot blame the stone man for trying to give meaning to his existence,we should blame ourselves for sticking with the ideas of the stone age .we should progress.

11.If the said god is all knowing,it means he already knows and decided who will go to hell or heaven.

12.we can also blame the said god for giving people the kind of brain that will doubt his,her or its existence.

13.unlearn and Think,you will find the answer.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:23am On Jul 31, 2018
festwiz:

NB: Whatever reason you cook up in your head, replace it with your god and maybe we'll be heading somewhere.

Wetin concern fish with raincoat? If spaghetti de hungry you just go chop am. angry
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:54am On Jul 31, 2018
eventtinz:

ok i guys i will like to come in here.YES I am an atheist and it took me years of doubt and critical reasoning to get here.
I will help you all out ,please read with an open mind and read up before jumping at me...

1.Atheism is not "the belief that god does not exist' rather it is the rejection of the assertion/belief that supreme deities exist.

What logical reason(s) have you got for making this assertion?

eventtinz:

2.The belief in a god came to existence when humans could not understand the cosmos.i.e you do not know how rain falls ,hence you conclude that there must be a rain god.

Have you asked yourself why human beings universally want to worship an entity greater than themselves?

eventtinz:

3.religious book lack basic empirical knowledge and more also rational ones.i.e no mention of dinosaurs or other extinct creatures show limited knowledge.

When was the word 'Dinosaur' coined?

eventtinz:

4.Lots of stories in the religious books are not rational and are mere superstitions.i.e the ark of Noah(not logically possible and not moral right to kill everyone except Noah's family and two of all species which is almost an infinite number),we can bring it home and compare it to stories of obatala ,amadioha etc.

How big was the size of Noah's Ark?

eventtinz:

5.every tribe came up with a creationist story ,the jews were just wise enough to tie theirs to an historic figure in person of Jesus .Be aware that the jews are currently not Christians.

The creation story in the book of Genesis is scientifically sound, same cannot be said of the Darwinian evolution.

eventtinz:

6.It is difficult for people to doubt religion and the existence of god because we were all wired to belief right from cradle.

That should tell you something if you are reasoning right.

eventtinz:

7.some people may argue that religion gives a sense of morality but the truth is that it has caused more death than any other /war than any other ideology .morality comes from rationality.ownership of slaves ,incest ,unjust wars were all normal in this religious times.religion was spread true brute force,oppression and war.

That may be true of traditional religion but Christianity does the opposite, it connects us with our Creator and Redeemer and thus giving us a living relationship with Him.
You
eventtinz:

8.People do not choose their religion,they are simply born in a geographical location where a particular one is prevalent and they have to defend the inherited religion all their lives.i guess this people will all go to hell as long as they do not subscribe to your own god.

God has made us all moral agents and we begin to exercise this right the moment we reach the age of accountability. You will have to live with the consequences of the moral choices you make. Your decision determines your destiny.

eventtinz:

9.science has explained so many phenomena that were formally thought to be the act of God ,give it more time and it will do more.the only thing that is holding science back is religion.

Where did everything come from?

eventtinz:

10.we cannot blame the stone man for trying to give meaning to his existence,we should blame ourselves for sticking with the ideas of the stone age .we should progress.

The moment you realise where everything came from will be the time that you make progress but at the moment you are regressing.

eventtinz:

11.If the said god is all knowing,it means he already knows and decided who will go to hell or heaven.

Yes He knows everything because He can see the past, present and future in one stretch but that does not prevent you from exercising the freedom He has granted you to make the right choice and escape hell. Your decision now will determine where you will spend eternity.

eventtinz:

12.we can also blame the said god for giving people the kind of brain that will doubt his,her or its existence.

Was your brain intelligently designed?

eventtinz:

13.unlearn and Think,you will find the answer.

You cannot walk crooked and think straight. cool
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 31, 2018
no they can't prove it

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Heathen777(m): 12:26am On Aug 01, 2018
The burden of proof lies on the one with the belief, not on the skeptics.

4 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by festwiz(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
solite3:
no they can't prove it
I have a Mercedes Benz S550 2018. Now, prove to me that I don't have an S550.

Your time starts now.

3 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by spongeisback: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by malvisguy212: 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
akeensbussy:

Your explanation here validated the scam in Religion..if the sin of Adam and Eve created all these sin you mentioned here...

why can't the death of jesus returned man back to it original state of creation? why do man still need all these long processes again. his death should automatically made us saint who had no sin and qualify us to make heaven instantaneous! simple. not all the merry-go-round
i wept for you atheists, is this how you guys understand the message of salvation? are you sure you attend Sunday school? if a killer decided to repent while he is still in prison, do you think he will be released in prison? he must bear the CONSEQUENCES of breaking the law. the consequences of sin remain

The consequence of sin is death (Romans 6:23a). As sinners, we deserve to be eternally separated from God and His holiness. On the cross Christ paid the penalty of our sin with His own blood. He who knew no sin was made to be sin on our behalf (2 Corinthians 5:21). On the basis of Christ’s perfect sacrifice, those who believe are no longer under God’s condemnation (Romans 8:1).

1 Timothy 4:10
That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and ESPECIALLY of those who believe.

you see, salvation is conditional , Christ died for all men, but not all accept, Forgiveness is a conditional offer: if the required condition is met (faith), then the promised result occurs (forgiveness). Faith in Christ is how people rightly respond to God’s offer of salvation. you need to understand the one you deny.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by HardMirror(m): 3:52am On Aug 02, 2018
festwiz:

op answer this?
Or can you prove that gwagwa does not exist, cos i can tell you gwagwa created god and yeah gwagwa told me this or can you also prove gwagwa did not tell me this?

2 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by hakeem4(m): 6:28am On Aug 02, 2018
I don’t think it’s the duty of an atheist to give evidence of the non-existence of god or any supreme being . The burden of proof is on you that claims a superior being exists.

But with the few evidence that we have, they all point the fact that no supreme being exists

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 02, 2018
The onus is on you to envagelize to the atheists and prove to them that God exists with signs and wonders.

If you cannot do that, then I don't think you are doing your job as a Christian. Asking them to prove what they don't believe in is logically dead and irrational.

I think this is the kind of reasoning we portray that makes atheists see Christians as deluded and inert to reasoning, we live a life of self denial.

I'm a Christian and I think it's barbaric and makes no sense to say that evolution didn't happen, it takes a smart Christian to see where evolution was clearly explained in the bible.

7 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by PastorAIO: 7:06am On Aug 02, 2018
To answer this question the atheist will have to be told which god in particular. And also the characteristics of this god will have to be described. e.g where can it be found? What are it's behavioural patterns? etc...

You can't just ask people to prove the non existence of an amorphous ill-defined concept.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by rekinomtla(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2018
They've tried but always offered fallacious and illogical arguments against God's existence.

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by akeensbussy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
malvisguy212:
i wept for you atheists, is this how you guys understand the message of salvation? are you sure you attend Sunday school? if a killer decided to repent while he is still in prison, do you think he will be released in prison? he must bear the CONSEQUENCES of breaking the law. the consequences of sin remain

The consequence of sin is death (Romans 6:23a). As sinners, we deserve to be eternally separated from God and His holiness. On the cross Christ paid the penalty of our sin with His own blood. He who knew no sin was made to be sin on our behalf (2 Corinthians 5:21). On the basis of Christ’s perfect sacrifice, those who believe are no longer under God’s condemnation (Romans 8:1).

1 Timothy 4:10
That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and ESPECIALLY of those who believe.

you see, salvation is conditional , Christ died for all men, but not all accept, Forgiveness is a conditional offer: if the required condition is met (faith), then the promised result occurs (forgiveness). Faith in Christ is how people rightly respond to God’s offer of salvation. you need to understand the one you deny.

I must bear the consequences of the sin I never committed in the first place....

according to the bible, sin were committed by Adam and Eve...

then me that was born more than 2000 years later still suffering from the consequences... And God is loving God. He said we should forgive while He will not forgive...

The Bible is a fairytale.....

Besides, I am not an Athiest..just that I don't belief in the God painted in the christian bible.

4 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by festwiz(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
nwabekeyi:
The onus is on you to envagelize to the atheists and prove to them that God exists with signs and wonders.

If you cannot do that, then I don't think you are doing your job as a Christian. Asking them to prove what they don't believe in is logically dead and irrational.

I think this is the kind of reasoning we portray that makes atheists see Christians as deluded and inert to reasoning, we live a life of self denial.

I'm a Christian and I think it's barbaric and makes no sense to say that evolution didn't happen, it takes a smart Christian to see where evolution was clearly explained in the bible.

shocked Wow shocked.

Where did you come from? You must be a different breed from the delusional lot we see on here. They'll ignore your posts and label you a false Christian.

#peace

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by malvisguy212: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
akeensbussy:

I must bear the consequences of the sin I never committed in the first place....

according to the bible, sin were committed by Adam and Eve...

then me that was born more than 2000 years later still suffering from the consequences... And God is loving God. He said we should forgive while He will not forgive...

The Bible is a fairytale.....

Besides, I am not an Athiest..just that I don't belief in the God painted in the christian bible.
hey, you need to go back to Sunday school class once again.

what do you understand by the term CONSEQUENCE ? for example if a man and a woman decided to marry and there blood group is AS and AS , the doctor advice them not to marry, but they go against the advice of there doctor and married. you and I know there children will bear the CONSEQUENCES of there sin.

Adam disobedient open the gateway of sin, the Sacrifice of Jesus reconcile us back to God. to understand this in a simple way is "CHRIST DIED FOR ALL SIN, BUT FORGIVENESS CAME TO AN INDIVIDUAL WHEN HE OR SHE REPENT AND BELIEVE. is this hard for you to understand ?

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
festwiz:

shocked Wow shocked.

Where did you come from? You must be a different breed from the delusional lot see on here. They'll ignore your posts and label you a false Christian.

#peace
denying evolution is like denying telecommunications, it doesn't make sense that we choose to envagelise via social media platforms and deny the results of carbon dating etc in evolution science.

Both process obey principles of radiation physics, I can't be that ignorant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by akeensbussy(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2018
malvisguy212:
hey, you need to go back to Sunday school class once again.

what do you understand by the term CONSEQUENCE ? for example if a man and a woman decided to marry and there blood group is AS and AS , the doctor advice them not to marry, but they go against the advice of there doctor and married. you and I know there children will bear the CONSEQUENCES of there sin.

Adam disobedient open the gateway of sin, the Sacrifice of Jesus reconcile us back to God. to understand this in a simple way is "CHRIST DIED FOR ALL SIN, BUT FORGIVENESS CAME TO AN INDIVIDUAL WHEN HE OR SHE REPENT AND BELIEVE. is this hard for you to understand ?

CHRIST DIED FOR ALL SIN, BUT FORGIVENESS CAME TO AN INDIVIDUAL WHEN HE OR SHE REPENT AND BELIEVE.

The above statement validated my stand...he died for all sin, yet I will still have to repent and believe. The sins he had died for. why do I still need to repent from it again.

if the purpose of killing someone is to forgive everybody..why do they need to confess, repent and believe again. because the purpose of killing the person was that you know and believed that the people are sinners and that was why you killed your son.

5 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by budaatum: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
festwiz:
Let anyone even dare try. They will end up in Pastafarian Hell where the beer is stale and the strippers have sexually transmitted diseases.
FSM is Supremely Altasty!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Ighodalo Leads Late Wife’s Foundation In Outreach To Babies (Photos) / Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.