Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? (15426 Views)

Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? / Can Atheists Explain Why… / "You Can't Prove God Is Real." Can You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Emusan:

But you're not free to provide your own evidence for absence of god.

LoL! See person dey dribble e own shadow. I already stated there is no evidence of god so how am I the one to produce evidence for its absence? LMFAO.

Universe was created and God isn't part of the universe so God can't be created?

The conditions that created the universe are outside the universe so it doesn't need god. See how that works? Anything you claim about god I can claim for the universe and still make way more sense.

You think you're smart, you used big bang to hide the word BELIEVE.

You admitted but it means you took everything you were told could have happened before big bang by FAITH.

WHO established IT, yourself Or what you were told and YOU BELIEVED?

Yet you can accused me of 'JUST BELIEVE'

Are you different from me then?

I am very different from you because there is evidence for the rapid expansion of the universe. Verified multiple times and with measurable, observable data. You don't have that. Meanwhile you don't even know all the authors of the books of your Bible. LMFAO!

Likewise, you are free to imagine a god didn't create it.
You that have the evidence, why can't you provide it?
Yet all what you accept about universe is a product of what SOMEONE SAID not YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

I don't have to do the research myself to accept the results. They have been verified multiple times. You cannot even verify the Bible you use. No evidence Abraham existed, no evidence Daniel existed, nobody knows who wrote the gospels etc. For a so called divine book, it fails miserably to be verified in any meaningful sort of way.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2018
Emusan:

Yes I believe! So what is your point?

Mind you, your first post I replied to was asking a Christian whether he believes in the EXISTENCE of Allah e.t.c

Now, let me see whether you won't go back to my early point.

I didn't make any point, I only said nice to know then you got your knickers all in a twist. LMFAO!
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2018
TATIME:
Intelligent creatures agreed even before the commencement of the first writings of Bible. Moses grew in Egypt and there were God's in Egypt. So your generation only need to ponder over what those people thought back then. But as for US the evidence is obvious "there should be harmony in opinion for peace to reign"

No evidence that this Moses existed much less that Israel was ever in Egypt.

The ancients were mistaken about alot of things and they were mistaken about gods. They had no evidence neither do you.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
LordReed:

No evidence that this Moses existed much less that Israel was ever in Egypt.

The ancients were mistaken about alot of things and they were mistaken about gods. They had no evidence neither do you.
Do you have any evidence that there was a man who lived and later died as your grategrandfather? Please don't tell me what your grandpa said, what we need is "the evidence"! And as for Moses, you surprised me for doubting his existence because Egypt still exist today and their national football team is called Pharaohs of Egypt. Moreover if Moses never existed Egyptians should have publicly discard his story but they dare not because their most revered Prophet Muhammad actually mentioned Moses in connection with the Israelites against none other than "Pharaoh" and his army. If they deny then that means Muhammad is FAKE! My friend, it's not easy to erase facts even if you don't want to accept it. wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by eventtinz(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
no one can prove you wrong ,simply because the body of proof lie with the believer.if you claim tupac is still alive...you don't tell people to prove you wrong...you prove to us with magnificent evidence for making such magnificent claims...agree?

Emusan:

No evidence for any sort of god by who, you or me?

What I said is universe can't create itself, if you know it can, proof me wrong.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by eventtinz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
This claims are absurd...the only history books that you rely on for reference are the same ones that have several claims which propose the impossible and bizarre.

TATIME:
Do you have any evidence that there was a man who lived and later died as your grategrandfather? Please don't tell me what your grandpa said, what we need is "the evidence"! And as for Moses, you surprised me for doubting his existence because Egypt still exist today and their national football team is called Pharaohs of Egypt. Moreover if Moses never existed Egyptians should have publicly discard his story but they dare not because their most revered Prophet Muhammad actually mentioned Moses in connection with the Israelites against none other than "Pharaoh" and his army. If they deny then that means Muhammad is FAKE! My friend, it's not easy to erase facts even if you don't want to accept it. wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
TATIME:

If I claim my great grandpa was a powerful magician, I totally expect people to ask me how I know. I also expect people to ask me for evidence. If I have none I don't expect anyone to believe my claim.

If you are asking if I ever had a great grandfather then my existence is proof as I cannot exist without having had parents and they couldn't and so on to the lost reaches of human history.

Is there anybody claiming to be descended from Moses? He can show us proof.

Religious stories are proof of nothing but the active imaginations of the ancients. Mohammed copied the myths and traditions of people before him so that gives the story no more credibility that an often repeated Aesop fable.

There are no facts to erase except funny stories of magic.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
eventtinz:
This claims are absurd...the only history books that you rely on for reference are the same ones that have several claims which propose the impossible and bizarre.
Stop hiding, go and invite all other atheists to come and prove how high their intellect! Of course my claims will give you headache since Egypt exists with Egyptians living in it believing the story of Moses but not from the document i carry(Bible) but by their own people from neighboring nation Saudi Arabia who have another written document (Quran). My friend if you disbelieve those two,how on earth can you claim you believe in any other document not written in your presence. Abeg stop deceiving yourselves. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
LordReed:

If you are asking if I ever had a great grandfather then my existence is proof as I cannot exist without having had parents and they couldn't and so on to the lost reaches of human history. .
So what caused the existence of your ancestors,since you agreed they existed as you're a proof? Or there was no CAUSE of their existence? cheesy cheesy cheesy If you don't believe the evidence presented to you in form of a document (Bible) yet you're relying on other forms of documents that has no answer to most important life questions,then it's a sign that you're demanding! Jehovah has vowed in his anger not to give your generation a single sign unless the sigh of preachers and teachers announcing HIS judgement. Matthew 12:39 So be warned!
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Emusan(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
eventtinz:

no one can prove you wrong ,simply because the body of proof lie with the believer.if you claim tupac is still alive...you don't tell people to prove you wrong...you prove to us with magnificent evidence for making such magnificent claims...agree?

That's a fact lie, what if you provide the name of the hospital where he died, the name of the doctor who confirmed him dead and the death certificate signed by the doctor, the video of his funeral including where the coffin was opened and the unbroken video still shows how the coffin was led down in the grave then covered?

Can that serve as evidence of your proof or not?
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
TATIME:
So what caused the existence of your ancestors,since you agreed they existed as you're a proof? Or there was no CAUSE of their existence? cheesy cheesy cheesy If you don't believe the evidence presented to you in form of a document (Bible) yet you're relying on other forms of documents that has no answer to most important life questions,then it's a sign that you're demanding!

What the heck are you saying? What document do I need to rely on to prove I exist? If I exist then my ancestors existed, it's as simple as that. I am making no bogus claims that require some special pleading.

Jehovah has vowed in his anger not to give your generation a single sign unless the sigh of preachers and teachers announcing HIS judgement. Matthew 12:39 So be warned!

LOL! Remind me which generation won't see death before the return of Christ? LMFAO!
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
LordReed:

What the heck are you saying? What document do I need to rely on to prove I exist? If I exist then my ancestors existed, it's as simple as that. I am making no bogus claims that require some special pleading.
LOL! Remind me which generation won't see death before the return of Christ? LMFAO!
Your existence can't be sufficient enough to prove that you have ancestors if you can't explain the CAUSE of their existence. And as for the generation that will survive Christ's return,yyou surely don't need to know because it's strictly for those who knew the CAUSE or BEGINNINGwink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
TATIME:
Your existence can't be sufficient enough to prove that you have ancestors if you can't explain the CAUSE of their existence. And as for the generation that will survive Christ's return,yyou surely don't need to know because it's strictly for those who knew the CAUSE or BEGINNINGwink wink wink

LoL please don't attempt to be too clever by half it usually ends in failure.

Why is my existence insufficient? Are you contending that humans do not have parents or what?

LoL @ "it's strictly for those who knew the CAUSE or Beginning". Failed prophecy has nowhere to hide. LMFAO!
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
LordReed:

LoL please don't attempt to be too clever by half it usually ends in failure.
Why is my existence insufficient? Are you contending that humans do not have parents or what?
LoL @ "it's strictly for those who knew the CAUSE or Beginning". Failed prophecy has nowhere to hide. LMFAO!
Humans surely have parents because we're witnessing the reproduction process but what CAUSED the existence of their parents. cheesy cheesy cheesy And the coming of Christ is the same as the end of all badness,it's indisputable "Strictly for those who knew(understood) the CAUSE or BEGINNING" Please did you think there is anything like PROPHECY? If you do, then can you remind me of any you heard of that has not come to pass? Because as far as i know the second coming of Christ is the last prophecy that's imminent now but unfortunately unbelievers won't be alive to discuss it because when it happens all unfaithful worshipers along with unbelievers will have gone to extinct! wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
TATIME:
Humans surely have parents because we're witnessing the reproduction process but what CAUSED the existence of their parents.

What cause are you asking for again? Humans are born so what cause are you asking for?

cheesy cheesy cheesy And the coming of Christ is the same as the end of all badness,it's indisputable "Strictly for those who knew(understood) the CAUSE or BEGINNING" Please did you think there is anything like PROPHECY? If you do, then can you remind me of any you heard of that has not come to pass? Because as far as i know the second coming of Christ is the last prophecy that's imminent now but unfortunately unbelievers won't be alive to discuss it because when it happens all unfaithful worshipers along with unbelievers will have gone to extinct! wink wink wink

LoL Christ specifically said some people listening will not die before he comes back. Are they not all dead now? LMFAO. Dude there is no second coming. The prophesy failed and failed miserably.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
LordReed:

What cause are you asking for again? Humans are born so what cause are you asking for?

LoL Christ specifically said some people listening will not die before he comes back. Are they not all dead now? LMFAO. Dude there is no second coming. The prophesy failed and failed miserably.
So you can quote the written document but ego and pride is making you conclude on the import of the message before asking believers what's the meaning. cheesy cheesy cheesy That's why i said atheists are novice because you're all dwelling on what misinformed churchgoers taught you instead of asking for the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS (wisdom) behind recorded statements found in ancient documents. Matthew 16:28 means whatever Jesus said in addition to prophesies found in the Old Testament will become REAL to some people present in that gathering. At Matthew 17:1-6 that prophecy was fulfilled, when Jesus was transfigured and there were three of His disciples present. They saw Jesus discussing with Moses and Elijah, now this event serves as a sign for those three faithful men because they now have the confirmation that Jesus is the promised Messiah who will resurrect all faithful servants of God in the past! That's the significance of seeing Moses and Elijah who are unconscious dead persons! After witnessing this event they they're now convinced beyond every reasonable doubt that Jesus is truly the promised Messiah so they asked Him "why then do the Pharisee said that Elijah must come first?(before the coming of the Messiah) Matthew 17:10
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Instead of stylishly asking thought provoking questions on statements that seems incomprehensible found in ancient documents,unbelievers hurriedly concludes that it's meaningless. But such individuals will be expecting others to reason along with them on things that's clear only to them. Few months ago i had a discussion with atheists who claims that they traveled back into the past about 40 billion years ago, and started revealing things that are unimaginable. Otemsapien, Otematom and others alike. Until i asked them thought provoking questions regarding their experience and they stopped posting their rubbish on NL. For example according to these atheists they traveled and saw strange things,they interact with these ancient aliens,these things had NOTHING to do with our generation,they were not asked to tell others,they can't travel there for good so as to avoid old-age and death that's prevalent here. Yet they're publicizing it on NL but they keep arguing against establish documents written for references of past events so i asked them "what is the significance of all these your ASTRA TRAVEL adventures"
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 2:40am On Sep 23, 2018
TATIME:
So you can quote the written document but ego and pride is making you conclude on the import of the message before asking believers what's the meaning. cheesy cheesy cheesy That's why i said atheists are novice because you're all dwelling on what misinformed churchgoers taught you instead of asking for the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS (wisdom) behind recorded statements found in ancient documents. Matthew 16:28 means whatever Jesus said in addition to prophesies found in the Old Testament will become REAL to some people present in that gathering. At Matthew 17:1-6 that prophecy was fulfilled, when Jesus was transfigured and there were three of His disciples present. They saw Jesus discussing with Moses and Elijah, now this event serves as a sign for those three faithful men because they now have the confirmation that Jesus is the promised Messiah who will resurrect all faithful servants of God in the past! That's the significance of seeing Moses and Elijah who are unconscious dead persons! After witnessing this event they they're now convinced beyond every reasonable doubt that Jesus is truly the promised Messiah so they asked Him "why then do the Pharisee said that Elijah must come first?(before the coming of the Messiah) Matthew 17:10

LoL, see see how dishonest you are even to your own book." till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." has now turned to appearance of Elijah and Moses. LMFAO!

Don't for a sec think I believe your fairytales. I just want point out how dumb it sounds so don't get it twisted. It refutes its own self and is inconsistent, how you can believe it is divinely inspired is mind-boggling. JRR Tolkien did a better job with Lord of the Rings. LMFAO!
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 23, 2018
LordReed:

LoL, see see how dishonest you are even to your own book." till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." has now turned to appearance of Elijah and Moses. LMFAO!

Don't for a sec think I believe your fairytales. I just want point out how dumb it sounds so don't get it twisted. It refutes its own self and is inconsistent, how you can believe it is divinely inspired is mind-boggling. JRR Tolkien did a better job with Lord of the Rings. LMFAO!
Yes! You can say that again and again, Just that 'Lord of the ring" has nothing as in NOTHING to do with people you know in your neighborhood or living in far distance unlike the Bible today! And what's more? No sane or insane group has ever gathered to start a debate that could ever has any effect on people living in any place on the surface of the earth due to "Lord of the ring" wink wink wink You'll ever continue to wonder how and why the Bible has gotten so much grip on billions of living souls around you until you give it undivided attention to grasp the messages in it or you'll be forced to reckon with it somehow someway somewhere sometimes. And that's exactly what you're doing right now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 23, 2018
LordReed:

"Till they see the son of man coming in his kingdom" is what you should have humbly ask for the meaning because if you're not TRULY interested in it certainly you can never find it's meaning! Those who FOUND it has spent their time,effort,money and energy and they're happy for having the knowledge of the unseen supernatural forces that's controlling those living in their neighborhood "God".Psalm 1:1-6 Proverbs 2:1-5 They have the knowledge of what's coming to happen in the nearest future whereas nonchalant ones like you are languishing in uncertainty. Psalms 10:4 So there is a clear distinction between the foolish(those who concludes that everything means nothing) and the wise(those who takes time to discover how and why what seems like nothing is affecting MANY things). 1Corinthians 2:14 wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 7:17am On Sep 23, 2018
TATIME:
Yes! You can say that again and again, Just that 'Lord of the ring" has nothing as in NOTHING to do with people you know in your neighborhood or living in far distance unlike the Bible today! And what's more? No sane or insane group has ever gathered to start a debate that could ever has any effect on people living in any place on the surface of the earth due to "Lord of the ring" wink wink wink You'll ever continue to wonder how and why the Bible has gotten so much grip on billions of living souls around you until you give it undivided attention to grasp the messages in it or you'll be forced to reckon with it somehow someway somewhere sometimes. And that's exactly what you're doing right now cheesy cheesy cheesy

LoL! There are people who revere Lord of the Rings more than your bible. Who travel to conventions and dress up like LOTR characters. Those guys are very happy with what they do. That doesn't mean LOTR is gospel, same with your bible. It's a very mixed up book, nobody even knows who wrote most of it, you just assume the names of the books are the authors meanwhile it is not true. Ask yourself was Matthew there when Satan took Jesus into a high mountain? LoLz.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 7:17am On Sep 23, 2018
TATIME:
"Till they see the son of man coming in his kingdom" is what you should have humbly ask for the meaning because if you're not TRULY interested in it certainly you can never find it's meaning! Those who FOUND it has spent their time,effort,money and energy and they're happy for having the knowledge of the unseen supernatural forces that's controlling those living in their neighborhood "God".Psalm 1:1-6 Proverbs 2:1-5 They have the knowledge of what's coming to happen in the nearest future whereas nonchalant ones like you are languishing in uncertainty. Psalms 10:4 So there is a clear distinction between the foolish(those who concludes that everything means nothing) and the wise(those who takes time to discover how and why what seems like nothing is affecting MANY things). 1Corinthians 2:14 wink wink wink

You are even more uncertain than me. You are waiting for one purported event that was predicted to happen in the lifetime of the disciples that lived 2000yrs ago. LoLz. Its all fake that's why you must continue to twist your scripture to fit. In another 1000yrs you'll see people making up these same excuses why it hasn't happened. If you want I can bet with you that in the next 20yrs this event will not have happened. In fact till you and I die nothing of the sort will take place. Our children's children's children will come and go and the world will still be as it has been (except for this climate change which can cause serious damage). How is that for prophecy? LMFAO!
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! There are people who revere Lord of the Rings more than your bible. Who travel to conventions and dress up like LOTR characters. Those guys are very happy with what they do. That does mean LOTR is gospel, same with your bible. It's a very mixed up book, nobody even knows who wrote most of it, you just assume the names of the books are the authors meanwhile it is not true. Ask yourself was Matthew there when Satan took Jesus into a high mountain? LoLz.
ATHEISM with deceit and self denial of proven facts. undecided undecided undecided Yes People revered it in your dreams! Because those who did are living only in your imagination just like that of the story writer whereas there's proof that the Bible is directly or indirectly controlling billions across the globe.You're really an advocate of deceit! Matthew was a student and contemporary of Jesus so how do you think the teacher who is teaching him wouldn't tell him how Satan tried to distract Him from His life saving assignments Please don't ever tell your children what happened in your neighborhood during your youth unless you are an EYE WITNESS of every event,if you do then you're lying since you're not an EYES WITNESS of all the events you're relating wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2018
TATIME:

The bible as a book has the most silly stories ever written, but its understandable why millions like u value it so much... U desperately want to go to ur promised heavenly mansion with streets of Gold when u die.
Promise a child some sweets and he will believe and do anything u tell and ask him.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2018
TATIME:
assignments Please don't ever tell your children what happened in your neighborhood during your youth unless you are an EYE WITNESS of the event. wink wink wink

Of course... If I am an eye witness, they will know, if I am not an eye witness, I will also tell them. Is this hard.

U just go about believing the bible with its ridiculous stories of snakes talking, God fighting with his creation(devil) Virgin getting pregnant by holyspirit, God dishing out promises he cannot fulfil, how does this make u smart.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2018
frank317:

Of course... If I am an eye witness, they will know, if I am not an eye witness, I will also tell them. Is this hard.

U just go about believing the bible with its ridiculous stories of snakes talking, God fighting with his creation(devil) Virgin getting pregnant by holyspirit, God dishing out promises he cannot fulfil, how does this make u smart.
At least It makes me smarter than you who has NO answer to the CAUSE of life on a single planet in the Solar system that's full of other planets with no life amidst the milky way galaxy. How stupid i'll be if i believe all these from some space men who never saw all these things with their EYES But stupidly and furiously arguing against another form of written document telling me how everything began.Instead of searching for those who will teach me to understand the book Genesis 1:1-31 Hellooooooo there is an adage that says "in the land of the blind an eyed man SHOULD be a King" so i'm smarter than you who has NOTHING to say about how we got here wink wink wink
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2018
frank317:

The bible as a book has the most silly stories ever written, but its understandable why millions like u value it so much... U desperately want to go to ur promised heavenly mansion with streets of Gold when u die.
Promise a child some sweets and he will believe and do anything u tell and ask him.
Atheists with their low intellect. undecided undecided undecided You listened to misinformed churchgoers like yourself and never thought of FAKE and ORIGINAL! Well for your information the Bible never promised me heaven but an unending life here on this same planet earth. Psalms 37:9-11,29 Proverbs 2:21,22,Matthew 5:5 So go and find TRUE Christians to know what the Bible promised faithful and obedient humans instead of sarcastically mimicking what misinformed churchgoers taught you!
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2018
Atheists ~religion sounds stupid because the faithfuls rely on the Bible (written document) TATIME ~Atheists sounds stupid since they strongly and RELIGIOUSLY opposes a written document from mortal men because of other written documents from mortal men.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2018
TATIME:
At least It makes me smarter than you who has NO answer to the CAUSE of life on a single planet in the Solar system that's full of other planets with no life amidst the milky way galaxy. How stupid i'll be if i believe all these from some space men who never saw all these things with their EYES But stupidly and furiously arguing against another form of written document telling me how everything began.Instead of searching for those who will teach me to understand the book Genesis 1:1-31 Hellooooooo there is an adage that says "in the land of the blind an eyed man SHOULD be a King" so i'm smarter than you who has NOTHING to say about how we got here wink wink wink

lol.. your shitty laughable reason for the cause of life is what makes u smart? a story of creation written by ignorant jewish cattle rearers who claimed THEIR God created the world by talkin some trash and after that his creation went out of control... is that what makes u feel smart? are u fuqing kidding me?

Understand which book... whats there not to understand about the bible... u guys give it much credit than it deserves. Its full of jargons... thats what it is and u know it.

Oga, we dont know how man or everything actually started. since u are fond of believing any ridiculous stories about what caused the universe, why dont u believe to yoruba folklore on creation or Igbo's or Chinese? why stick to the story of the jews? prove u are a bit smarter, believe them all. Oh since you reject other folktale how does my rejecting the one u believe in make me less smarter? does the fact the u reject the chinese folketale make u foolish?

prove u are smart boy... read the bible extensively and ask urself why your God cannot handle the world he created.... ask urself why devil and a whole lot of angels are fighting him, why man is disobedient, why he destroyed the earth with water, why he had to kill his son, why is the freaking world out of his control...
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by frank317: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2018
TATIME:
Atheists with their low intellect. undecided undecided undecided You listened to misinformed churchgoers like yourself and never thought of FAKE and ORIGINAL! Well for your information the Bible never promised me heaven but an unending life here on this same planet earth. Psalms 37:9-11,29 Proverbs 2:21,22,Matthew 5:5 So go and find TRUE Christians to know what the Bible promised faithful and obedient humans instead of sarcastically mimicking what misinformed churchgoers taught you!

Mr. Best informed church goer... u know i all yet u all u have is just some unfortunate ramblings with nothing to show for it.

lol... the bible promised u unending life? for ur mind u will live forever on planet earth... lol. is that why u are believing all the horseshit written in it? At least u are humble enough to admit u are promised something... and this has cause ur brain to stop thinking... how can a God who has been struggling with evil since he created the world prmise u something and u believe it... U god does not deserve to be believed at all... the bible described him as a total failure, lair, lack of control and absolutely sneaky.
Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2018
frank317:

Mr. Best informed church goer... u know i all yet u all u have is just some unfortunate ramblings with nothing to show for it.

lol... the bible promised u unending life? for ur mind u will live forever on planet earth... lol. is that why u are believing all the horseshit written in it? At least u are humble enough to admit u are promised something... and this has cause ur brain to stop thinking... how can a God who has been struggling with evil since he created the world prmise u something and u believe it... U god does not deserve to be believed at all... the bible described him as a total failure, lair, lack of control and absolutely sneaky.
Hmmmmmmmmmm now listen to what John wrote that caused my brains to START working for the promises found in the Bible! At Revelations chapters 17-20 there happens to be a "harlot" sitting on and committing fornication with a "wild beast" having seven heads and ten horns.The wild beast will destroy the harlot and burn her with fire. Well here is the meaning :The harlot means false religions in all their forms,they were having bitchy dealings with worldly politicians(wild beast) and the result of this is killing of God's true servants who kept condemning such ungodly relationship.The harlot is drunk with the blood of the Holy ones(true Christians). How come they later became enemies? Well the Bible did not explain but today true Christians are getting the understanding. Atheism will become great and soon most political positions will be held by atheists and because atheists already see religion as the enemy of peace which they'll be pursuing they'll ban all religions and finally stop their activities. Later as they're ruling without distractions from false religion they will turn against JWs(whose activities though has no negative effects on their dominance) initially they will not notice US but because our preaching and teaching program keep proclaiming an end to their rulership, That is when Jehovah will say from heaven with a thunderous utterance "do my prophets no harm" by destroying all worldly rulers and all their supporters! Today there is a religious group that has nothing to do with politics and that's where i belong but you belong to no religious group, your hope is in what humans could achieve meaning you'll count on POLITICS to solve mankind's problems. That's why it will affect you. You may not agree but i'm sure your question i've answered "why my brains have STARTED working with and for the Bible" the one and only written document that's able to tell how everything began, what is happening presently and what's coming to happen in the nearest future. So my SMART friend this is what makes me feel I'm at least SMARTER than you. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2018
TATIME:
ATHEISM with deceit and self denial of proven facts. undecided undecided undecided Yes People revered it in your dreams! Because those who did are living only in your imagination just like that of the story writer whereas there's proof that the Bible is directly or indirectly controlling billions across the globe.You're really an advocate of deceit! Matthew was a student and contemporary of Jesus so how do you think the teacher who is teaching him wouldn't tell him how Satan tried to distract Him from His life saving assignments Please don't ever tell your children what happened in your neighborhood during your youth unless you are an EYE WITNESS of every event,if you do then you're lying since you're not an EYES WITNESS of all the events you're relating wink wink wink

LoL! I thank god, Zeus and Jesus that information is freely available online for anything to be checked. Except gods and devils of course, those guys are master hide and seek players LoLz.

As for Matthew no doubt he was Jesus' contemporary according to your fairytale but there is no evidence he wrote the book of Matthew. The book was written like 60-80 years after Jesus purportedly died by an unknown author. At least JRR Tolkien was a well known person and a contemporary of the well known Christian apologetic, CS Lewis.

If numbers are the proof of something being true then the Muslims have a claim don't they? So do the Buddhists and the Hindus. LMFAO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Ibidunni Ighodalo Honoured By Dolapo Osinbajo At Runway Jazz Humanitarian Award / Dealing With The Coronavirus As A Christian: What You Must Know / Hope: Deeper Life December Retreat 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.