Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

New Senior Secondary School Testimonial Policy - Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Senior Secondary School Testimonial Policy - Help!!! (3755 Views)

Inquiry On School Testimonial And Transcript / Hepl! I Lost My Senior School Testimonial. Please What Do I Do? / How Can I Retrieve My Primary School Testimonial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Senior Secondary School Testimonial Policy - Help!!! by marvinsync(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hey guys this is my first post on nairaland.
I did all my secondary school years in a particular school till ss3 second term when I had to move to another location , because of that I did my ssce exam in another school which I studied for about just two weeks ,but I failed a core subject
so next year I went to another school and did ssce there and passed
But now its time to collect testimonial now the first school I went to can't give me testimonial cause there is a space on it for examination number but I didn't do an ssce exam there
the second school which I failed in I can't collect because of some issues I have with them
now the third school which I passed have given me but on the testimonial it says I've been there since ss1 . Now this scares me cause I think that lie will affect me in the future, I called the principal to correct it and she said that there is a new policy now that schools can't admit students in ss3 to avoid external students writing school exams ( which I did unknowingly)

so I need Help can someone tell me if this policy is real cause I've googled it and I can't find anything or tell me where I can find out about it ( Pls be very specific)
or do I go to my first school and tell them to leave the space where there is exam number blank as it does not matter that I didn't write exam there
or do I tell my third school that they should simply alter it to make it that I just entered there beginning of ss3/ ending of ss2 so that it doesn't conflict with any of the schools I've been in ( I know it's a lie but what do I do)

Pls I need this info urgently

lalasticlala help lol
Re: New Senior Secondary School Testimonial Policy - Help!!! by Reader530(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
marvinsync:
I did all my secondary school years in a particular school till ss3 second term when I had to move to another location , because of that I did my ssce exam in another school which I studied for about just two weeks ,but I failed a core subject
But now its time to collect testimonial now the first school I went to can't give me testimonial cause there is a space on it for examination number but I didn't do an ssce exam there
the second school which I failed in I can't collect because of some issues I have with them
now the third school which I passed have given me but on the testimonial it says I've been there since ss1 . Now this scares me cause I think that lie will affect me in the future, I called the principal to correct it and she said that there is a new policy now that schools can't admit students in ss3 to avoid external students writing school exams ( which I did unknowingly)

so I need Help can someone tell me if this policy is real cause I've googled it and I can't find anything or tell me where I can find out about it ( Pls be very specific)
or do I go to my first school and tell them to leave the space where there is exam number blank as it does not matter that I didn't write exam there
or do I tell my third school that they should simply alter it to make it that I just entered there beginning of ss3/ ending of ss2 so that it doesn't conflict with any of the schools I've been in ( I know it's a lie but what do I do)

lalasticlala help lol

so what do you want, testimonial or what? answer me
Re: New Senior Secondary School Testimonial Policy - Help!!! by hammed71(m): 2:00am On Apr 16
Have you been able to get the testimonial
marvinsync:

lalasticlala help lol

(1) (Reply)

R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association / BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Orders Reopening Of All Schools / University Of Ibadan Direct Entry 2009/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.