Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,418 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose (26647 Views)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors / Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by BruncleZuma: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2018
Ah Ah
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2018
Stop complaining as all of una na the same.
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by michoim(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2018
After losing everything is now threatening him...Fake people...fake PDP...noise makers...

4 Likes

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by sammirano: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2018
This is what happens when you dialogue freedom rather than bleed for it.
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by infogenius(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:
The self acclaimed " Peter The Rock " is now afraid of any little thing grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fayose should check very well, it's not helicopter that is hovering around your office na drone grin grin grin grin grin

Fear fear man.
Did he say he was afraid?
I am sure u didn't read through
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Emmytrill(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2018
I thought Fayose said he is a Rock? LMAO. A typical Afonja, all mouth, no guts grin grin grin
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Proffdada: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2018
First stages of insanity is paranoia grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:
The self acclaimed " Peter The Rock " is now afraid of any little thing grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fayose should check very well, it's not helicopter that is hovering around your office na drone grin grin grin grin grin

Fear fear man.

Hmmmmm.....

You sound very sure of what you're saying.

Na drone........ lipsrsealed
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by madridguy(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2018
Who is holding him not to talk? grin grin

Wiseandtrue:
Our democracy is in trouble!

Allow the governor to work in peace now undecided

Even if he has questions to answer, him go hand over first nau, baba!

3 Likes

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by madridguy(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2018
Maybe you should translate into my local language for my better understanding

infogenius:

Did he say he was afraid?
I am sure u didn't read through

1 Like

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by odedinigbin(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2018
Bros dey fear on top of ordinary drone!
Pack ur kaya commot if fear dey catch u nau
Fear fear man

3 Likes

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by madridguy(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2018
Fayose is on a long thing.

Jeezuzpick:

Hmmmmm.....

You sound very sure of what you're saying.

Na drone........ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Lumig: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by martoruky: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2018
Na only mouth e get, Naso with Yoruba people sha, dem Sabi rake but when e reach action them Go dey tench. If Inec dey come Rivers, na with death warrant because, dem no dey rake like Yoruba
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by HomeOfMe(f): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2018
docadams:

http://thenationonlineng.net/police-helicopter-threatening-my-life-fayose/
If this is true then it's not nice. Atleast he's still the governor till October why are they harassing and intimidating him,don't they want him to complete his tenure. Of they're afraid that he would run and leave the county,if there no other ways of doing that instead of bullying him. Haba!
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by josite: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2018
We just want to be sure you don't run away.

1 Like

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2018
Donald95:

Only Brave men keeps fighting against Terrorist and oppressors even though many people and surrounding factors looks like he can't continue.

Unlike the guy above me hiding behind Fulani shaggy, dirty pants at the expense of fresh air and good life

Oga why should anyone take this man seriously?
Remember his antics when he thought he had the upper hand?
Imagine what he'll do now that he's desperate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by cytell56: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2018
docadams:

Very simple,ask Boko haram to borrow you one of their surface to air missile and bring down the APC chopper.
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by ipobarethieves: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2018
undecided Fayose the drummer sorry drama man. when helix dey dropped bags full of Dollars,E nor make noise/ threatened u and ur family.Abeg,nowhere to hide/Escape dis time

1 Like

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2018
Fayose reminds me of a runs man that collected money to give somebody admission, later the person's name did not come out grin

Now he's running helter skelter trying to find solutions, blaming everybody for not making his runs to work cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Lordofthewest(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2018
So that makes kanu the greatest coward of all time G. C. O. A. T.
Donald95:

He is the only brave Yoruba man dead or alive. If you doubt, Ask Mr Afonja your grandfather
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by dermmy(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2018
No be Police helicopter na village people dey fly over your head
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Ijaya123: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2018
Donald95:

He is the only brave Yoruba man dead or alive. If you doubt, Ask Mr Afonja your grandfather

He is even bolder than any Igbo man dead or alive. If you're in doubt, ask Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by lordswill03: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2018
So this was what happened yesterday. I happened to be around town yesterday. The said hovering helicopter was as a result of security measure to checkmate the unforeseen because Mr Fayemi, the Governor elect got his return ticket from inec, hence the security check. So don't be scared Mr out going Governor, no one is after your life. The noise was quite irritating but isn't better than "late"? Besides it was just for yesterday!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Lumig: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2018
docadams:

I don't blame the police at all for this, cos you trust Fayose at your own risk, he is not to be trusted especially at this time that he's mourning his loss. He's a desperate man especially with that his uncontrollable mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2018
docadams:
The thief runneth when no one pursueth. They are afraid of their shadows.”

Fayose should be taken into protective custody ASAP
You are dumb. Has he been prosecuted? People as dumb as you makes me regret being a Nigerian.
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by billyG(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2018
docadams:

Useless Grammer of a drowning man, hypocrite that is d same security forces paid by tax payers that u used in 2014 when d hat wearing otuokean drunker temporary hand over C-I-C to you.
...when wike use helicopter to dropped election bribe money for u.it is not disturbing yur Life & that of yur family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by pinkguy(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2018
99 % of the negative comments are coming from our Yoruba Muslim the hate him because of his Christian belief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2018
Lucid1:

Oga why should anyone take this man seriously?
Remember his antics when he thought he had the upper hand?
Imagine what he'll do now that he's desperate.
This is the problem and what Buhari and his henchmen are doing. They break someone's reputation so that when they do bad to him,mumu NIGERIANS won't talk. I am not trying to say Fayose is good o but if we don't speak out now,it will get worse and affects us all. This is not the first time that Buhari has arrested anyone who talks bad about him. Remember that man that named his Dog Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State / Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.