Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:00 AM

Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose (26646 Views)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors / Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Billygee2u: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2018
justtoodark:
is the helicopter mounted with maschine gun....??....

then,shoot the basstard at sight....!!!!

shoot first,ask questions never..........
my advice too, shoot the terrorist helicopter down
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2018
smellingmenses:
weak police

What the you typing bra?
Am sure u dnt knw the reason why u posted the above comment.
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2018
smellingmenses:
weak police

What the heck you typing bra?
Am sure u dnt knw the reason why u posted the above comment.
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:43am On Jul 19, 2018
ojun50:
u are a threat to them dat why.

That is if he decides to follow boko haram footsteps.
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by KingRagnar: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Another unfounded, baseless, unreasonable allegation. This man makes things look like PMB runs a military regime here. This is APC, this is PMB, this is democracy, nobody is intimidating anybody with helicopters, nobody!!!. You have lost Fayose, wipe your tears and go home

1 Like

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2018
Donald95:

Yes I concur. Snake must give birth to long thing. Afonja the coward can't give birth to a brave man like Fayose

Many are mad, few are roaming.
If u know, u know
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Our democracy is in trouble!

Allow the governor to work in peace now undecided

Even if he has questions to answer, him go hand over first nau, haba!

Work for extra time abi, well i forget say na seconds goals dey take enta net nani
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2018
infogenius:

Did he say he was afraid?
I am sure u didn't read through

I thought u are a genius!
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Lot13(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Our democracy is in trouble!

Allow the governor to work in peace now undecided

Even if he has questions to answer, him go hand over first nau, haba!
I think he has some exhibit he has to urgently move away from the state house which the drone hovering over the area will not allow him to execute

The truth is Fayose has been using that state house as his bank and to move his loots has now become a problem with the presence of security operatives and their drone in that vicinity.
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2018
HomeOfMe:
If this is true then it's not nice. Atleast he's still the governor till October why are they harassing and intimidating him,don't they want him to complete his tenure. Of they're afraid that he would run and leave the county,if there no other ways of doing that instead of bullying him. Haba!

U need to readup on the word: Harass and Intimidate as well as Bully
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by phase1: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2018
Dirty yoro-muslims want Peter fayose the yoruba christian to be killed by the abokis because he refused to bow to the fulani caliphate. cheesy

Yorrobas are not united.

1 Like

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by MakeNigeriaGrea: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2018
Lucid1:

Fayose shouldn't be the one championing this cause because he's an unrepentant beneficiary whose aim was to rig the election but was outsmarted.
Buhari isn't the sole problem
OK have heard you but let's stop all this reference to the past and hold all these people responsible. The Mumu Fayose did not pay salry and the dullard Buhari did not improve our economy,he didn't fulfil any one of his campaign promises.
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by nifesi01(f): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
Fayose is becoming paranoid and unstable.

He was seen crying in public the other day.

If tear gas Don enter your eyes before? you don't need to cry before water start coming out, even nose start running
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by nifesi01(f): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2018
rxmusa:
You haven't seen anything Mr. Running mouth, a corrupt and disgraceful politician. Wait till the billions you squandered are being investigated.

Who is not corrupt? Just keep deceiving yourself
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2018
Lot13:
I think he has some exhibit he has to urgently move away from the state house which the drone hovering over the area will not allow him to execute

The truth is Fayose has been using that state house as his bank and to move his loots has now become a problem with the presence of security operatives and their drone in that vicinity.
Is the FG accusing him of anything now? If not they should let him be then question him at the right time!

Why waste our resources this way when there are people in Zamfara, Benue, Taraba... who needs it more undecided

If this kind of surveillance is used tackling the Fulani herdsmen, Nigerians will be at peace!

This is rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Walexy1066(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2018
The danger of a single story. Until other sides are brought to bear, learn how to be disciplined.
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by ArcFresky(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2018
Donald95:

He is the only brave Yoruba man dead or alive. If you doubt, Ask Mr Afonja your grandfather

because he went to take pictures with Kanu?

my guy open your eyes, when PDP was in power, we dey hear him noise?
also stop this tribal bullshit, saying yorubas are cowards... you that is not a coward, what are you doing about Biafra and Kanu issue...

Igbos are not cowards.... yes, what are they doing since Kanu disappeared?

am not here to trade any religious bullshit with you, point is everybody does what favours them.....

Even Kanu himself knows all those Fani Kayode , Fayose taking pictures, wearing biafra clothing with him are just using it to spite APC....
If It were PDP in power, I bet you will see Apc leaders around Kanu....

Dude remove the veil from your eyes, free yourself from chains of racial discrimination

1 Like

Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Printerscanner: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2018
Donald95:

He is the only brave Yoruba man dead or alive. If you doubt, Ask Mr Afonja your grandfather

Yes, Yoruba grandfathers are cowards, but they used over three million of your fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, nieces and cousins for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 and also used the most beautiful of your sisters are sex slaves. 50 years after, you are still licking your wounds.
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by mideactive: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Donald95:

Yes I concur. Snake must give birth to long thing. Afonja the coward can't give birth to a brave man like Fayose

My man,Afonja actually died fighting. A coward can not do that. undecided
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by Alary: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
docadams:

Afonja couldn't have bred and can never breed his type.Back them his cowardly behaviour would have earned him a spot in the slave auction market
Ojukwu .Brave indeed !
Re: Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose by ohiku4every1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
KARMA sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections / "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju / Twitter Removes Buhari, Tinubu, Obi, Others’ Verification Badges (pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.