Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics (4284 Views)

Nigerian Big Girl Displays Nipples In A See Through Top (photos , Video) / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles / Pictures!!! See The 8 Types Of Nipples In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by nigeriapenmedia: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
A cancer survivor from Kaliningrad in Russia whose body is 90 percent covered in tattoos has had his genitals removed because ‘they spoiled the view of his body art.’

32-year-old Adam Curlykale who has reportedly spent 12 years covering his body, including his eyeballs, with black ink after he was diagnosed with cancer felt that some parts of his body that wasn’t inked spoiled the look of his body art, so he paid to have his penis, testicles, and nipples all removed.

According to Mail Online, Mr. Curlykale travelled all the way to Jardines Hospital in Guadalajara, Mexico, where he had the operation to remove his nipples and private parts.

Local media reported that before the surgery was done, the heavily tattooed man with albinism was left with a weakened immune system and was depressed because his skin looked sickly and pale after winning his battle against cancer.

Speaking after the operation, he said: ‘I always knew that I was different from the rest of society,’ he said.’My favourite colour, for example, has always been grey, in different tones, and that’s why my current skin colour is graphite.

’He said he is still planning what tattoos to get on the small section of his skin that remains ink-free.’I design my tattoos because it’s my body.

I have a specific vision for myself and I do it step by step,’ he said.’Life is so short that I stopped wondering what will happen tomorrow. Life is here and now.’

See full photos below.....

Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/tf-man-whose-body-is-covered-in-tattoos-has-his-penis-testicles-and-nipples-removed-because-they-spoiled-the-view-of-his-body-art-photos-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
RIP IN ADVANCE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by nigeriapenmedia: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2018
post=69506637:
RIP IN ADVANCE
i ain’t even understand the post
Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by kushercain: 12:22am On Jul 19, 2018
Wait, so he cut off his balls because it was blocking his tattoo
Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by ipobarethieves: 12:22am On Jul 19, 2018
very Good
Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by Toflez(m): 12:32am On Jul 19, 2018
this guy get serious problem

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:35am On Jul 19, 2018
kushercain:

It wasn't blocking his tattoo .. But bcoz it has no tattoo & it ruins the entire "vision" of his image grin

Maybe his dick is too pale while 90% of his skin is having "graphite" color grin cheesy
Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by EweduAfonja(f): 12:48am On Jul 19, 2018
I dont blame him, he's from a System that works... come naija na... Make sars beat that Tattoo comot from your body
Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:39am On Jul 19, 2018
MORAL LESSON: ALWAYS GO FOR WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. In his own case has chosen to be foolish, stupid and I respect him for that.
Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by Oceannaagent: 2:58am On Jul 19, 2018
Another level of stupidity, anyway your body your choice.

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by satelliteDISH(m): 3:38am On Jul 19, 2018
some news we hear this days are just so pathetic.

Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by RevenGeMission: 4:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Removing bloccus because it spoiled the art on his body
Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by dingbang(m): 4:28am On Jul 19, 2018
grin madness

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by greenmonk: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2018
kushercain:
He cut off the blockos.
Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by nazablossom(f): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2018
What stops him from tattooing those instead of removing them. He might need them someday.
Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by czarina(f): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2018
He clearly doesn't give a duck about ses. Good for him though. Check my profile
Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by KingLennon(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2018
That man is a living corpse! You remove the almighty d!ck grin

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by demulepaul: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2018
kushercain:
Iberiberismmgrin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by phemsie(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2018
32 years, is that his football age
Re: Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics by Khd95(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
his stupidity is laminated, it cant be detatched from him embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

......... / "Person Future Mama" - Nude Ladies Dances To Naira Marley's 'soapy', Fans Reacts / Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.