Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) (39024 Views)

Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Rachelsblog(f): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Gospel artist Nathaniel Bassey and his wife yesterday stepped out for an event, And she gave him a kiss on the cheek, Sharing the photos He Satan almost got him few weeks ago, but he bounced back... See below!

''So on our way to Coventry, She steals a peck from a “Holy Man Of God�”���. But don’t try this if you are not married o...�.This lady right here is my miracle and testimony. If Satan had his way, this should not happen. Few weeks back, Satan thought He had the last card. But little did He know the Strong Tower was yet to declare His intentions. And His intention is that we live to fulfill our days. She doesn’t even look like someone who went through the fire.there isn’t even a scent of smoke on her. I prophesy to you right now, every storm comes to an end now in Jesus’ name. You’ll pass through that fire unhurt, without a trace or scent of smoke in Jesus’ name.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/gospel-singer-nathaniel-bassey-gets.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 6:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Isok.... God bless

Nigerian Man Releases Shocking List Of Things His Wife Must Do, Fans Reacts(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-man-releases-shocking-list-of-things-his-wife-must-do-fans-reacts/
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by englishmart(m): 6:27am On Jul 19, 2018
Don't try this if you are not married...?

The Bible says "greet one another with a holy kiss.
A kiss, is a kiss, no one tie wrapper

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by OKorowanta: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2018
Make una let dis Satan rest.

6 Likes

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Destroe: 6:36am On Jul 19, 2018
Satan right now, " But when did I try to get him"?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by jabor4Naija(m): 6:53am On Jul 19, 2018
May d Lord bless us with women dat will be there for u no matter d storm. I love u wifey

5 Likes

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by jabor4Naija(m): 6:54am On Jul 19, 2018
englishmart:

No one tie wrapper abi? Cos u don dey greet girls with kiss

1 Like

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by englishmart(m): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2018
jabor4Naija:

No one tie wrapper abi? Cos u don dey greet girls with kiss
A holy one, I said.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by jabor4Naija(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2018
englishmart:
A holy one, I said.
Yea, holy one, i hear u loud and clear

1 Like

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by MrGist: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2018
The guy can sing shaa

4 Likes

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Naijawebmaster: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2018
One of the Gospel Artists that produces lyrics with very deep meaning. I greet you, Sir.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

8 Likes

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by merits(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
nonentity

1 Like

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by joenor(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
I hear, I go only try am if I don marry.
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing.
Oga Nathaniel, na only peck be.dis nah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Who are they?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by HajimeSaito(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin

Oga there are many things you abandon at the altar once you become man and wife....

[img]https://media1./images/7b56770224bef52d2753bb6d85c469ab/tenor.gif?itemid=5448301[/img]

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Joelsblog(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is the ugliest thing I have seen today

1 Like

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by ogbolu0147(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
My number one gospel artist....his song bring me to a realm of connection to my father above.....presently listing to his track"" God of love "" my favorite ......God bless you sir...

4 Likes

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by chiefolododo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
AMEN
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Dollarship(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Please if you can do cc top up for Australia bank please pm please
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by PastorandMentor(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
G
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Vicktomaniaa(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
Joelsblog:
This is the ugliest thing I have seen today

And disgusting sef join am
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by TheConfuser: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rubbish, or is it? The bible says that if one wants a wife, he can rape her and then pay her father 50 shekels of silver and they are married for life. Deutronomy 22: 28-29

1 Like

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Assassin101: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
I don't know them
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
englishmart:

Hmmmn... " holy kiss" it is well ooo....
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by 912(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Purely a show for the camera. See how her eyes are fixed on the camera. It takes all form of genuine emotion away from the kiss. Clearly, the picture was taken with the so aim of posting it online and nothing more.

9 Likes

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
I think say na better kiss sef..

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by seyigiggle: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
i'm sure that will be his next album tittle grin
Oga this is another year, you better release another hit song and stop releasing private kiss to our glare
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Naturalobserver(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jesu
Be romantic for once
God knows u are human,he created u right?
Just post ur romantic pics thats all ,it is not a sin.
Nor come dey add caption as if say ur conscience dey judge u.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by englishmart(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
On out way to the Coventry, she steals a kiss....

Doesn't sound correct to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV / Olamide And Phyno Look Dapper In New Photos / Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.