Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened (57480 Views)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Girlsavage(f): 6:27am On Jul 19, 2018
Lady Gets Mocked By Her Friends After Graduating Before Her, 2yrs Later See What Happened

They laughed at her and starting forming big babes because she had an extra year, and they graduated before her, 2yrs down the line, she graduated, served her NYSC, And got a job days before finalizing her Youth Services, Now they coming back to be friends...
You see life? see her tweets below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-gets-mocked-by-her-friends-after.html

6 Likes

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Pubichairs(m): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2018
wtf ..did I just read cos' I don't understand, it doesn't make sense, beside never u believe any thing u read online, some are created just for attention sake

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Lanceslot(m): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2018
July 5th and July 2nd? abeg what type of story is this?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by amzee(m): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2018
Graduated July 5th and got a job July 2nd?

Is she Lai Muhammed's sister?

24 Likes

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by 48noble(m): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2018
success always attracts fake relationship...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by thorpido(m): 6:40am On Jul 19, 2018
^^^Even though she explained how,you guys up there are still asking the same question.smh

Yes,you can attend an interview and get a job before you conclude your NYSC.Some employers will allow you bring the certificate later.

@her story,such is life.Wonder why friends forsake their friends when challenges come.

194 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by braimeddy: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2018
See this babe. U just got a job and possible u might even be on probation and u re there ranting. Sister I advice u should stay low cos tomorrow is pregnant.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by donstan18: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2018
>How are we sure she didn't stop talking to her friends out of jealousy because they graduated before her? We know women and their malicious life.

He/she stopped talking to me isn't an excuse for grudges . PRIDE is a killer of friendship/relationship.

She must be one of those kind of friends that will stop trying to communicate with you, and when you do the same, they'll say you are forming.

Two friends cannot hold their friendship, only one of them can do that. That's why it's always looking like a friend is desperate not to loose the other.

She should be happy and grateful she got a job immediately, not busy looking for haters and fake friends.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Donald95(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2018
nawa. From the way you spoke, You were the one who started feeling inferior and rejected then.

You saw a nonexisting Character in them.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2018
she is beautiful.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by RevenGeMission: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2018
Rapidos stupidos , she was retained where she served it's simple

amzee:

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by okosodo: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2018
That is life
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by amzee(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Rapidos stupidos , she was retained where she served it's simple

Idiotus brainless, thrash
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by ObservantFellow: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2018
I guess the best reaction to this story is

How much is the perfume oil?

I honestly feel everything about this story is to market that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by XhosaNostra(f): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2018
That's people for you. Trust not a single soul!
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Martin0(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:
That's people for you. Trust not a single soul!

eheh this ur statement eh, abeg you can trust someone oo
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by XhosaNostra(f): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2018
Martin0:

eheh this ur statement eh, abeg you can trust someone oo

No, I can't just trust randomly. Trust is earned. Blind trust is what creates a lot of issues. I honestly would rather not trust at all, than be one of those people who take everything at face value.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Martin0(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, I can't just trust randomly. Trust is earned. Blind trust is what creates a lot of issues. I honestly would rather not trust at all, than be one of those people who take everything at face value.

ovokonalism!!!

I don hear things! well na ur choice and decision sha! come oo have you had bad experiences about truth before?
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by XhosaNostra(f): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2018
Martin0:

ovokonalism!!!

I don hear things! well na ur choice and decision sha! come oo have you had bad experiences about truth before?

Of course. One bitten, twice shy.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by letterman: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Once
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by letterman: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2018
Girlsavage:
Lady Gets Mocked By Her Friends After Graduating Before Her, 2yrs Later See What Happened

They laughed at her and starting forming big babes because she had an extra year, and they graduated before her, 2yrs down the line, she graduated, served her NYSC , And got a job days before finalizing her Youth Services, Now they coming back to be friends...
You see life? see her tweets below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-gets-mocked-by-her-friends-after.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

took part in the NYSC programme

3 Likes

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Martin0(m): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

eheh na wa oo, it seems every lady wey I dey always talk to on Nairaland get bad experience about something related to man!
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by letterman: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2018
48noble:
success always attracts fake relationship ...

A successful person always attracts fake people

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by XhosaNostra(f): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2018
letterman:

Once

Typo.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by XhosaNostra(f): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2018
Martin0:

eheh na wa oo, it seems every lady wey I dey always talk to on Nairaland get bad experience about something related to man!

Not everything is about men or relationships lol. I've been bleeped over by both men & women.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Martin0(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Not everything is about men or relationships lol. I've been bleeped over by both men & women.

eheh, na wa oo! eheh that reminds me, how is ur man Na, tell him not to beat you oo or else he will lose you to this poor man typing!

come oo where is lioneza?
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by BabbanBura(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2018
amzee:

Possible, very possible. I got a job a month into youth service. I was reluctant attending the interview cos i know i had to finish NYSC before i can be employed. But since i was invited to the interview i decided to go and i impressed the entire panel that they told me am employed and should resume as soon as am done with the service.
I picked up the appointment letter 3months into my service year. My salary started coming 3 months before i rounded up NYSC and i resumed a week after i finished service.
So it is very possible.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2018
Good for her
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by sacajawea: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmn
Why people behave like this though ehn she may not even be that rich yet sef
When Small cash started entering my hand way back then if you see respect from even older people some of them rich and educated as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by XhosaNostra(f): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2018
Martin0:

eheh, na wa oo! eheh that reminds me, how is ur man Na, tell him not to beat you oo or else he will lose you to this poor man typing!

come oo where is lioneza?

LMAO. No comment.

IDK where she is. You miss her that much, huh? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes / Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp / FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.