Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) (49755 Views)

Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Just2endowed2(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

No wahala. I rest my case then. I just felt maybe he was not properly educated that if I inform him rightly, he might have a re-think. I no even know maybe na Muhammed Abacha I dey follow talk under that monicker. lol.

That's the sad truth
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2018
Every on here is trying to act like they know Abacha so well!!!You guys know poooo!!!!All you knew about him was all the media made you understand about him!!!!Al’mustapha and I repeat,only his CSO can give you full details about all those things you are being fed with by the media......Same way you all were made to believe a prostitute/apple killed him....Funny enough,His CSO said Abacha and Abiola’s symptoms of death were same.So are you telling me a Abiola too died of the apple/Olosho tingy!!!Wake up from your slumber....Even his CSO said Abacha didn’t know about some killings,that he was doing all he could to protect the images of his boss!!!

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by wink2015(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2018
LATE GENERAL SANI ABACHA LATER BECAME NIGERIA'S WORST FINANCIAL NIGHTMARE AS HE TURNED THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA UNDER ANTHONY ANI INTO HIS PERSONAL ATM MACHINE.
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by MakeNigeriaGrea: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2018
Ategberoson:

man with kindergarten brain. continue disgracing yourself here abokki

he should continue lodging those money in Switzerland. only God knows where you hide your brain when he was giving others brain
The IDIOT has gone to collect 30k BMC salary when God was giving brains.
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Azam101: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:
Even though majority sees you as a dictator, I see you as a messiah but it unfortunate you passed away at the time Nigeria need you most.
I wish you can come back to finish up with your assignment, kill all the bad people dragging Nigeria backward and you go too so the youth can take over.

May your soul continue to rest in peace.
Monumental thief!
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by madridguy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Got your message clearly.

mknigeriagreat:

You don't have to read about it from a third party like me. I will appreciate you sit down and ear from the horses' mouths themselves. I have sat times to listen to public hearings about that case. If you were there, you will weep for this country. People like him sold this country a long time ago. And Nigeria is still bleeding from decisions and directives initiated by them back in the 80s/90s and are actively functional today. They made deadly decisions that were meant to affect the future back then. If you don't analyze out of sentiments, you won't understand the truth.
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by HoodBillionaire: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
compact 45 pistol
abegi

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Psoul(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
englishmart:
If this man were alive, he might have still been in power, like Paul Biya..

Check ur post again and correct what u think should be corrected.
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by englishmart(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Psoul:

Check ur post again and correct what u think should be corrected.
No sir. Let google help you....

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Housing(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:
Even though majority sees you as a dictator, I see you as a messiah but it unfortunate you passed away at the time Nigeria need you most.
I wish you can come back to finish up with your assignment, kill all the bad people dragging Nigeria backward and you go too so the youth can take over.

Very unfortunate this totally exposed you to be a different person I thought you were. Haha
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by precious1967(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tyrant sleep well in hell
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by fortune1968: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
A useless man .
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by azpekuliar: 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
CharleyBright:
Sani Abacha.
This heck of a soldier from hell was feared by his colleagues.
Even the Evil Genius- IBB kept watching his back with Sani Abacha lurking around.
All thru his tenure as Head of State, IBB never took a decision without consulting and getting Abacha s approval.
Even the overthrowing of Buhari by IBB and co wouldn't sail thru without the approval of Abacha.
That man Abacha was a real Evil with dark glasses. Can't ever remember him smiling.
He should have been named EVIL GENIOUS , not IBB

That's because there was absolutely no "genius" about him. He was a brute of a dictator who operated without craft or tact, completely at variance with Babangida's fox-like cunning and street-wise deft.
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by monex(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:

were MKO, Kudirat, Saro-Wiwa part of these bad people?
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by cytell56: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
mmb:
May his soul continue to rest in peace.

The charismatic leader

Dey deceive yourself
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Ovamboland(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:

Chai so you are like this?
The Yoruba adage that if you don't learn to hold your nose and endure terrible stench you may never have a playmate is apt.

I keep telling people that the reason large section of northerners support Buhari is vastly different and at times diametrically opposed to the reasons advanced by his southern supporters.

Obviously we are still far from being a nation as there is no national ethos, values and norms that we live by.

Except your eulogy is sarcasm or trolling.......
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by winsh: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
hmmm
mmb:
May his soul continue to rest in peace.

The charismatic leader
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by DONADAMS(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
j1mmy:

Feck off, decent leaders don't brutalize and steal billions from their own people.
You have a disgusting mentality on what charismatic means!
He failed many army exams and should not have been promoted past a captain, his literacy level was very bad and he needed a lot of "Northern Push" to advance himself in the army!

Bros ,,where is your source?? please stop spreading falsehood...I don't know why you guys look down on the northerners...yes, they are amongst the people that destroyed this country..buh that doesn't mean they are all illiterate!!!!

and P.S...I'm not a northerner
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by Psoul(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2018
englishmart:
No sir. Let google help you....

Lazy Nigerian Youth.
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by j1mmy: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2018
DONADAMS:
Bros ,,where is your source?? please stop spreading falsehood...I don't know why you guys look down on the northerners...yes, they are amongst the people that destroyed this country..buh that doesn't mean they are all illiterate!!!!
and P.S...I'm not a northerner

Even if I push the source down your throat you will still not notice it.
Either you can't read properly or incapable of researching easily found literature on Abacha, I mean is it a secret that he was an opportunistic dullard who got promotion and appointments just for being a Northerner?

You sound like a small kid who started after the Abacha era, People like us were in military circle same time as Abacha and I know intimate details about him. If you don't know what you are talking about why don't you SHUT UP!
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by DONADAMS(m): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2018
j1mmy:

Even if I push the source down your throat you will still not notice it.
Either you can't read properly or incapable of researching easily found literature on Abacha, I mean is it a secret that he was an opportunistic dullard who got promotion and appointments just for being a Northerner?

You sound like a small kid who started after the Abacha era, People like us were in military circle same time as Abacha and I know intimate details about him. If you don't know what you are talking about why don't you SHUT UP!
OK..fine..instead of telling me who you are or what you know..you could have easily dropped a link or source for me to enlighten myself...please do
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by j1mmy: 12:24am On Jul 22, 2018
DONADAMS:
OK..fine..instead of telling me who you are or what you know..you could have easily dropped a link or source for me to enlighten myself...please do

Child,
Start by asking the Army, i(f they have the guts) they might tell you Abacha failed staff college exam and should not be promoted past major. Ask them the traditional ruler who lobbied for his promotions after that.

I will not tell you more, go do your own damn research.
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by DONADAMS(m): 12:39am On Jul 22, 2018
j1mmy:

Child,
Start by asking the Army, i(f they have the guts) they might tell you Abacha failed staff college exam and should not be promoted past major. Ask them the traditional ruler who lobbied for his promotions after that.

I will not tell you more, go do your own damn research.

Lol...now who's the child here...FYI,, I'm closer to the military than you think...bring fourth your sources and stop forming "I too know"... you think being a general those days was child's play...and to clear your ignorance, even if you're the president's brother if you fail you fail promotional exams thrice. you're going back to where ever you come from
Re: Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2018
Destroe:

Person weh dey play table tennis with devil for hell fire right now?

help tell am em knw no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) / President Buhari Officially Unveils The New NNPC Brand / Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.