Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

A Cash Gift Of A Million Naira Or A Job Of 100k Per Month :what Would You Go For - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Cash Gift Of A Million Naira Or A Job Of 100k Per Month :what Would You Go For (677 Views)

He Earns More Than Half A Million Per Month Yet He's So Unhappy With His Job / Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? / Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take A Job Of 5000 Naira Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cash Gift Of A Million Naira Or A Job Of 100k Per Month :what Would You Go For by lekanjohn(m): 10:41am On Jun 14, 2010
My friend who has been jobless for some years came to me for an advice on the above subject, and i decided to throw the issue open to nairaland think- tank.

Please support your suggestion with reason that can be helpful pls .
Re: A Cash Gift Of A Million Naira Or A Job Of 100k Per Month :what Would You Go For by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2010
if that friend of yours happens to be a wise spender, let him receive the 1m cash gift and set up something of his own and that should be something he his good at, 100k monthly salary is also good but remember jobs aint secured these days, so let him look b4 he leaps, house more advice, am out, peace

(1) (Reply)

Why Some People Are Not Employed-a Must Read For All. / Did You Finish From Aaun? / Job Has Come For Jobless People,you Will not Lack On Xmass Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.