Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) (35498 Views)

Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by dania30(f): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2018
alphaconde:
Na wah o sister na 47 years old.

baby mama level better pass this one

person go come world marry e no marry pikin e no get

e no follow

one old man say any woman wey no get husband get bad character and na true

if u argue this then u argue why u were born in the first place

Say what you know uncle! She has a daughter from her previous marriage. She was married to a white man she Ieft 'cos of domestic violence.
Just wish her happy birthday and save ur epistles.
Happy birthday Kate. Fine wine!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by horlabiyi(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2018
Happy birthday baby yo
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2018
shocked

She looks great
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Pavore9: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
old mama go and marry.no HBD for you tongue

She has been married and separated, the man has moved on likewise her.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2018
Happy birthday to you,age with grace.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2018
A-List actress my anoos
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by adieora(f): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2018
I miss my childhood.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by alphaconde(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2018
dania30:

Say what you know uncle! She has a daughter from her previous marriage. She was married to a white man she Ieft 'cos of domestic violence.
Just wish her happy birthday and save ur epistles.
Happy birthday Kate. Fine wine!

post modified, didnt know she had a dota.

no vex
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by 9jaown(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2018
HBD..like watching her village movies.
She dy scara d village

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2018
This woman seem to defy aging ;o
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2018
This woman seem to defy aging shocked
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2018
wayne4loan:
Where is her husband

She's divorced
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Gabriel6(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2018
wow so we are birthday mate happy birthday to us. I even forget say today na my birthday until my bank sent me a wish, God epp us
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2018
Black don't crack! Happy birthday ma
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2018
santricedupas:
no children

She had a daughter before she divorced her oyinbo bobo
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2018
alphaconde:
Na wah o sister na 47 years old.

e no follow

one old man say any woman wey no get husband get bad character and na true

if u argue this then u argue why u were born in the first place

hbd ma

one person say u get pikin

No son,
She's married.
Whether she's divorced or not, I do not know, but I do know that she married one Nuttall.

Happy birthday Kate, I wish you long life and prosperity in Jesus name.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Pascal181: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Beautiful actress, God bless ur new age
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by billyG(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Oh kate!abeg come use me do kegel exercise.(I) badly need a massage.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2018
Puck
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by narorose(f): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2018
Happy birthday dear
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2018
billyG:
Oh kate!abeg come use me do kegel exercise.(I) badly need a massage.

Na your mama mate you dey talk to
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Jabarzee(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2018
I too love her, happy birthday Kate, God bless you
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by julitoch: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2018
Happy birthday ma'am, you look gorgeous
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Pavore9: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
ooo u mean her white husband grin the white man she prasises all the time that he's better than everybody grin that he can't do no wrong he can't cheat on her and all that bla bla bla.

Until he was caught fvcking his female staff.
grin grin

There is nothing to be ashamed of in trusting one's spouse and when that trust is betrayed, dust yourself and move on with life. You had a life before that person came into your life so should you when they are no longer part of it.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by innytee: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2018
Exwizard:
Pls. Who's that in the last pix? Compare to the first two pix, I see no synergy

Bloggers and makeup artist should begin to marry themselves oooo cos no home for them in heaven.
the synergy can't be found cos make up was missing in the last pix
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by wizjid69: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Happy Birthday July baby!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by xtenxive(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2018
She doesn't look that Old.
Really still fit and admirable
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by MrSensor(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2018
tongue
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2018
Happy birthday to the one and only slay mama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omawumi Calls President Buhari An 'incompetent Old Man' / Burna Boy Fan Gifts Him A Portrait Diamond Painting (video) / Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.