Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Dog Owner In Italy Secures A Seat For His Dog While People Stood - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Owner In Italy Secures A Seat For His Dog While People Stood (550 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) / Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dog Owner In Italy Secures A Seat For His Dog While People Stood by weIMPORT: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2018
A dog owner in Genova, Italy, yesterday, took passengers by surprise on a bus, when he secured a seat for his dog on a spot where another passenger was supposed to sit.
shocked shocked
According to a Nigerian man who made the video:

“What really happened was that I was the first person that was seating in that very row.

When the bus got to a stop, the two guys entered the bus and they told the dog to seat were I was.

And I don't understand Italian language. I don't stay in Italy, I came for a visit. I live in France. So I told the guy to talk to me in a language that I will understand.

He then asked me in English, if this is my country. That I have no right to tell him where his dog will seat. Before then, I had to make a video of it, because here, they believe in evidence.

I told him that I am not a refugee. That I came to Europe with all the necessary documents. That if he tries anything funny, I will sue him. That was how he took the dog to the other seat.”

https://lailasnews.com/dog-owner-in-italy-secures-a-seat-for-his-dog-while-people-stood/

lalasticlala

Re: Dog Owner In Italy Secures A Seat For His Dog While People Stood by hisgrace090: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2018
Arrogance!

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!!! Sold!!! SOLD!!!! / 2 Months Old Male And Female Pure Breed German Shephard 32k / Pedigree Female Caucasian Puppy For Sale. Superb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.