Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria (15472 Views)

Heart/chest X Ray / Why You Will Need A Chest X-ray For Medical Check-up / UNTH Enugu Has Failed!!! Cannot Perform Ordinary Chest X-ray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria by gabazin080(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2018
pls i want to know how much it cost to do chest x-ray
Re: Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2018
It's less than 35k...try go to ikeja along that custom side before the bridge... afromedia or something related is the name... grin
Re: Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2018
In General Hospital, it's less than 5K.
Am talking as at last year.

gabazin080:
pls i want to know how much it cost to do chest x-ray
Re: Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2018
35K for wetin? Na open heart surgery? grin

Wallexander001:
It's less than 35k...try go to ikeja along that custom side before the bridge... afromedia or something related is the name... grin

6 Likes

Re: Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Wallexander001:
35k just to snap internal picture??

8 Likes

Re: Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lol you can do it at those local hospitals and get some awkward scans but if you want quality in Nigeria and you collect it that day but you gonna need doctor's recommendations too...if you even reach there no go like sick I swear
Re: Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria by MrBigiman: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
2k where I work, 5k if u require our radiologist to report it and not just the doctors. It can run up to 15k depending on the facility. All Na packaging
Re: Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria by ditossyn(m): 4:31am On Sep 15, 2019
MrBigiman:
2k where I work, 5k if u require our radiologist to report it and not just the doctors. It can run up to 15k depending on the facility. All Na packaging
Pls can I get your contact? I need to do s chest scan ASAP cos of some chest pain
Re: Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria by Meesquared000(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
ditossyn:

Pls can I get your contact? I need to do s chest scan ASAP cos of some chest pain

Did you do it successfully?
Re: Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria by boomssey(f): 10:46am On Feb 29, 2020
MrBigiman:
good morning sir, please I would like to have your contact cause I need a chest x-ray too.thanks in advance.i just hope u are within Lagos.
Re: Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria by iceone2000: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please I need the location too please.
Re: Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria by Cowbell521: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2021
boomssey:
good morning sir, please I would like to have your contact cause I need a chest x-ray too.thanks in advance.i just hope u are within Lagos.
I go do am for free baby... Comes with free massage

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Male Child After So Many Females / Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs / COVID-19: Volunteers At LUTH Shut Operations Over Non-Payment Of Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.