Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Will WAEC Still Release My Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will WAEC Still Release My Result? (382 Views)

Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad / Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation / When Will WAEC Results Be Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will WAEC Still Release My Result? by Audinowing(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2018
Good morning friends. My brother sat for WAEC in 2017 and there was a delay in the release of his result and few of his mates.The result was released online in November last year after so much wait and patience. But the challenge he has now is that, his name and scores was not included in the broad sheet that was sent to his school by WAEC. Does that mean his result has been permanently withheld or it will be released later. He plans to use the online result print out to process his admission this year. Please assist to clarify this dilema.
Re: Will WAEC Still Release My Result? by Audinowing(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2018
Any comment please? I would have gone to waec office to find out but there is no waec office in my location.

(1) (Reply)

Attend An All Expenses Paid Trip On Internet Governance To Paris This November / UNN Provides Accommodation For Post UTME Candidates / Four Things To Avoid When Writing An Abstract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.