Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) (11621 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) / Buhari Meets With A Delegation Of Nigerians Living In Netherlands(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Salamspycee2: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2018
President Buhari has returned to Abuja after a 3-day official visit to the Netherlands.
While in the Netherlands, President Buhari delivered the keynote address at the 20th anniversary of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, where he canvassed support for ICC with jurisdiction over serious cases of corruption and illicit financial flows by state actors.

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/president-buhari-returns-to-abuja-after.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Welcome Baba

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Badtman(m): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ijaya gbogbo Universe

Ipob will be pained that ICC refused to jail the Mr integrity

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by despi64(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
He for no return
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hhhh
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by gurunlocker: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Always this corruption talk as if his government is corruption free.....

You won't hear him talk about infrastructural development, job creation, investment and others.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by tstx(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
The man is as corrupt as the day is bright... I like this mans guts eh....

See my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Angelb4: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
That's my guy! Everybody go begin behave again now. Saraki go deny say he no hold any meeting with FeeDeeFee again. Welcome back, the slayer of corrupt people.

18 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by LugarT: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Welcome kwaruption faita

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Delivar(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
If your father was inside the plane negotiating a huge contract with Buhari you will do all night prayer vigil hoping the plane lands safely abi?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Salamspycee2:
President Buhari has returned to Abuja after a 3-day official visit to the Netherlands.
While in the Netherlands, President Buhari delivered the keynote address at the 20th anniversary of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, where he canvassed support for ICC with jurisdiction over serious cases of corruption and illicit financial flows by state actors.

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/president-buhari-returns-to-abuja-after.html

welcome back the king of africa.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
He will travel again before Sunday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by ilyasom(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
ayosamlove:
Plane no de crash again self, nah wah
The plane carrying your dad or you personally will crash by Gods grace amen.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Baba u are welcome back.

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Heartless man. Bloodshed is like his sleeping pill. I'm angry having this person as my president. Bloodshed is nothing to him.

Osibanjo(the minister of Condolence) is even the worst. Always visit after bloodshed but will never visit when alarm is raised abt a possible mayhem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
so I should fry Brest
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Mikeross62: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
baba oyoyo

it's MIKEROSS YUAN/RMB EXCHANGE
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by LugarT: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Angelb4:
Delivar:
E
tstx:
o
Angelb4:

You people, what happened?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by cbnileowo: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
my president..God bless you....

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Please Buhari and Osinbajo who senior? Because if I take a look at their dates of birth na Buhari senior. But when you look at them physically it is like Osinbajo is the senior. I am confused here.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Sttropez2: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
SAI BABA!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Mrmooh(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
ilyasom:

The plane carrying your dad or you personally will crash by Gods grace amen.

AMEN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sannu da dawowa Baba. Some people will so have heart attack with this news eh. #SaiBaba

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Akiika: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
gurunlocker:
Always this corruption talk as if his government is corruption free.....

You won't hear him talk about infrastructural development, job creation, investment and others.

He talks about those too, the Herdsmedia you often read don't carry such stories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Avater0147(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
The terrorist old pa of a presido is back. I know there will be killing to day to welcome him back. Miyatti allah, over to you
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Almaiga: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Welcome back Baba, the workaholic President.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
hhhh
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Mrmooh(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
WELCOME BACK SIR

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by Ekasco1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Come back to do what pls allow us to stay in peace oooh with our hunger for belle
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) by blackpanda: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
obataokenwa:
Heartless man. Bloodshed is like his sleeping pill. I'm angry having this person as my president. Bloodshed is nothing to him

You can always port to cotonou. No visa required!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others / Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila And His Team Meet Orji Uzor Kalu For Support (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.