Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party (30171 Views)

Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) / Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Amagite2: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin and his ex-wife, Lilian Esoro may no longer be together, but they are not bitter exs and as such they always come together when it involves their son, Jayden.

Jayden turned 2-years few days ago, and they both celebrated him with few family and friends.

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/lovely-photos-of-ubi-franklin-and-lilian-esoro-at-their-sons-2nd-birthday-party.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2018
They look good together.....
But only them can explain why they are separated......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Naijawebmaster: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Ubi just vomit this boy...see REPLICA! shocked

By the way, they look good together... wish they could come back.

Thumbs up to both parents for setting aside their differences and giving their child the necessary attention and care he deserves. smiley

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by GistMore: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by delugajackson: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Benjom(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Bia, come, for your boy's sake, come back together and give the boy a true sense of belonging cool

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2018
They both enjoyed the sex but not the marriage.

20 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Judith37000: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tonto Dikeh should learn from dis woman

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Tamarapetty(f): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by hammer6F: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
LILIAN NWANNE MU NWAYI, PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR FAMILY.

UBI FRANKLIN HAS GROWN UP ALOT AND LEANRT HIS LESSON.

AS FAR AS WE KNOW, UBI IS STILL UR HUSBAND AND JAYDEN UR SON.

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYBODY ELSE, STOP ALL THIS TALK OF DIVORCE, IT IS NOT OUR CULTURE AND UNNESSARY.

RETURN HOME TO OUR INLAW... kiss

16 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Olodo24: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
They should better come back together and stop fooling around. They always look good together.

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by tstx(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
poor boy...... he will never get to sleep on the same bed with the people who brought him into this world because of divorce

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Pidginwhisper: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by aguiyi2: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
I am sure Lillian will love to come back.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Ayoswit(f): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
It is the children who feels the outcome of a broken home. I wish this two can reconcile and come back together.

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by tstx(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Happy birthday to him

See my signature
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by annexworld(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Cute couple, handsome child.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by simplemach(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
I have heard, Now let me go and fetch the beans i will fry

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
cool
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by SEONaijaExpert: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
I tell you, Lillian Esoro looks like the boss.
Ubi looks pitiful

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by derbykol(f): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
The boy looks like Ubi.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Ellixlimswag(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
they wore same dress cool
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by notoriousbabe: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
delugajackson:
Obviously, the lady looks happier than the man in these photos.
she is now fokn better prick
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by notoriousbabe: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
derbykol:
The boy looks like Ubi.
na you him for resemble nau
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by FLYFIRE(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Ubi just vomit this boy...see REPLICA! shocked

By the way, they look good together... wish they could come back.

Thumbs up to both parents for setting aside their differences and giving their child the necessary attention and care he deserves. smiley
Thats true bro...but not enough untill they all live together
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by notoriousbabe: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
aguiyi2:
I am sure Lillian will love to come back.
says who?
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by dramaqueenph(f): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
cute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dorcas Olubunmi Solomon, Reekado Banks's Mother Is Dead / Anita Joseph Flaunts Bare Belly In Sexy Photos / Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.