Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) (74581 Views)

Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) / Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics / Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by justtoodark: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
even slavs call their women bitch....pishka....means bitch...

una be olodos....
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by justtoodark: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by justtoodark: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:

grin

Next time take your medication...

[img]https://media1./images/73a8f0f11b48fdf46bcebd6ad61dbdda/tenor.gif?itemid=4412370[/img]

unbelievable...i dont get likes for saying the truth..... undecided undecided
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
This is what you get when a country is united by a similar language, culture, and history. You live like one big family. African countries are not like this. The Europeans lumped hundrends of ethnic groups into one so that they fight each other for dominance. This way they can be easily controlled. This is what they used in the slave trade. The European slave owners mixed people from different ethnic group so that won't be united to oppose them. Today, France and England still colonise us.
European countries are split along ethnic lines. Even Scandinavian countries are not excluded.
Sweden is dominated by ethnic Swedes.
Norway is dominated by ethnic Norwegians.
Denmark is dominated by ethnic Danish.
Iceland is dominated by ethnic Icelandics.
Finland is dominated by ethnic Finns.
Greenland is dominated by ethnic Greenlandics.
Why can't ethnic Yorubas have their own country?
Why can't ethnic Igbos have their own country?
Why can't Hausas live on their own?
What we live together when we can do better on our own?

Is the US homogenous?

what of Britain?

Belgium?

Singapore?

what Canada and Switzerland?

The answer is NO

even the so called Homogenous people are not in the real sense of It.

France and Italy were all different tribes and people lumped together before a language was agreed on and they became one

Africans are just unserious people, and if you like balkanise the continent, it is still the same mess that will exist.
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by justtoodark: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
olamil34:

What conspiracy video did you watch to reach that conclusion

conspiracy my foot...does that look like a woman to you....??
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by internet: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
If Buhari try dis na lagoon all the players and coaching crew go land. Idiot wey no sabi how to open car door na to drive him go sabi. Cow like am.
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
The funny thing is police in Croatia collect bribes and if you are black and walk around in Zagreb, they look at you like you're an alien....

Please stop these tomfoolery!

Nigeria is still a shithole though.

police collect bribes everywhere

but unlike one shithole I know, it's not done brazenly elsewhere

Even in America their police is corrupt
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
justtoodark:
bitch....

You are nt useless as you think

you can still be used as a bad example

2 Likes

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Somebodydaddy01: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
justtoodark:
bitch....

Are you normal ?
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by justtoodark: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
saymax:

Correct that please

come and force me....you and which army...??
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
biotechshola:

Oga ethnic groups is not our problem but the lack of willingness to live together in peace... Go and find out the number ethinic groups In China, Japan, Russia and so on..

Help me tell him.

We have just refused to be reasonable in the country

Ask an Igbo man who dislikes a Yoruba man why he does so, he can't give concrete answer

Ask a Yoruba man same he will be blabbing
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by justtoodark: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
dawno2008:

Notice me,

If you continue like this,you amount to nothing

sharrap their....take your bamboo logic and stick it up your arse....
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
This is what you get when a country is united by a similar language, culture, and history. You live like one big family. African countries are not like this. The Europeans lumped hundrends of ethnic groups into one so that they fight each other for dominance. This way they can be easily controlled. This is what they used in the slave trade. The European slave owners mixed people from different ethnic group so that won't be united to oppose them. Today, France and England still colonise us.
European countries are split along ethnic lines. Even Scandinavian countries are not excluded.
Sweden is dominated by ethnic Swedes.
Norway is dominated by ethnic Norwegians.
Denmark is dominated by ethnic Danish.
Iceland is dominated by ethnic Icelandics.
Finland is dominated by ethnic Finns.
Greenland is dominated by ethnic Greenlandics.
Why can't ethnic Yorubas have their own country?
Why can't ethnic Igbos have their own country?
Why can't Hausas live on their own?
What we live together when we can do better on our own?
Croatia is not 100% Croats. There are ethnic Serbs there too, plus other ethnic groups. Though ethnic Croats make up 90% of the population

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Shut up
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Admin401:

You forgot to add America.
America is NOT homogenous

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by justtoodark: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
lordlek:

sucker...if he pain you go kill your self

fvck off....
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by justtoodark: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
IamPlato:

See How This One Wasted FTC... I'm Sure This Is How You Waste Opportunities In Your life

fvck youuuuu...

wetin concern me with ftc...??...am not addicted like you....
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by justtoodark: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
BossKingRex:

If I hia pimm from ya ugly mouth again, u go hia wimm.. grin

look at you....you are a bitch too...whinning like a effeminate gorilla here......
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by justtoodark: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
williamdeluxe:

You are nt useless as you think

you can still be used as a bad example

fvck you...
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Alwaysking: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
justtoodark:
my mother is a bitch....
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Arrwh...this is so nice. This woman has won many hearts already. Humility personified...
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by akinszz: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Flexherbal:
This woman has won the hearts of so many!

Nigerians react:
especially MILF fans grin
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by haski: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
This real selfless and serving president
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
wayodude:

How about England, does this thoery apply to England or it has exceptions?

I dont see Cockneys fighting the Geordies or the Scousers fighting the Brummies do you>?

Read this http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/british_prehistory/iron_01.shtml

By the way are there only 3 tribes in Nigeria? What if everyone wants to have a country of its own?

By the way I am asking for a friend grin

Chairman, the example you gave is different. Scouser, geordies, Cockney, brummies are all tribes of the ethnic group called English.

just like Arochuwku, mbaise, are tribes of the ethnic group called igbo.

You can see even the british know the importance of sharing the same identity reason regardless of it being British the Scots, welsh still have their autonomy to a certain degree, Or have you seen a country called Britain in the FIFA world cup before? What you will see is england,Scotland, wales . something different in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
justtoodark:
bitch....
God forgive u
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

Are you normal ?
this would have been my question o . Help me ask am I beg.
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Wow, she's very simple.
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by justtoodark: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
God forgive u

thunda fire you....
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
justtoodark:

thunda fire you....
God forgive u again
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by xarm(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
biotechshola:

Oga ethnic groups is not our problem but the lack of willingness to live together in peace... Go and find out the number ethinic groups In China, Japan, Russia and so on..
China has 55, Japanese make up 98.5% of the total population and that the rest are Koreans 0.5%, Chinese 0.4%, other 0.6%, Russia 186 while Nigeria has the largest ethnic [problem] group with more than 250
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Tobiemmanuel007: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
It very obvious yr skull is empty

Am sure u build this

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
GistFullGround:
STOP posting stuff that would make Nigerians hate their president the more...
Do we even have a President here?
The last time I checked, we only have one old, unhealthy tenant occupying Aso rock, waiting to pack out next year when his rent expires.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years / Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.