Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff (8415 Views)

What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? / Commercial/microfinance Bank Marketing Job. Take It Or Leave It? / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2018
good day Felow Nigerians. I have been pushing for a job in union bank only to be told that am going to be offered a marketing job, so I want to know what is the salary rang of union bank marketers so I will know if it worth accepting.
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by kdon0000: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
40k plus commissions
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by Birniwa(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
My friend has just gotten the marketing job with this bank last week and his monthly salary is exactly 75k.

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by fabraham(m): 5:45am On Jul 20, 2018
Nacoss25:
good day Felow Nigerians. I have been pushing for a job in union bank only to be told that am going to be offered a marketing job, so I want to know what is the salary rang of union bank marketers so I will know if it worth accepting.
As a Direct Sales Agent-55k, while customer service agents(SSA) is 75k

2 Likes

Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by Pweezy(m): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2018
Pls does anyonw have d link to apply for DSA at Union Bank
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by Angy55(f): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2018
Pweezy:
Pls does anyonw have d link to apply for DSA at Union Bank

Workforce group recruits for them. If their office is close to you, go there.
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by Ay04z(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2018
i give out pos pos.
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
Angy55:

yes u are right, I got mine through workforce

2 Likes

Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
then what is their incentive like(how much)
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
80 acount in a month all must be funded online and mobile for those customer. 3 loan must be book. In a month. And target is. 5 million if you met it you wil get commision in it.. if you. Can do 50 online and mobile for. New to bant customer u also get commision in it..
Nacoss25:
then what is their incentive like(how much)
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by flexyrule(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
80 acount in a month all must be funded online and mobile for those customer. 3 loan must be book. In a month. And target is. 5 million if you met it you wil get commision in it.. if you. Can do 50 online and mobile for. New to bant customer u also get commision in it..
All these for N80,000
I wish you well.
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Not 80k the basic salary is 52 + 3k allowance making 55
flexyrule:
All these for N80,000
I wish you well.
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by patholaw: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
what if the target is not met?
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by Pweezy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Angy55:

thanks
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
blood of zechariah, so this is the kind of journey I will be embarking on in few months time
God save my soul, I will beat that target Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin
Nacoss25:

blood of zechariah, so this is the kind of journey I will be embarking on in few months time
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by Ernest93: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:

Thats not true.
56 new to bank customers, 28 mobile, online and cards, 2 loans, value is 1.7 million. commissions are given if you meet the target
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by engrzico(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
Targets differ by branches and clusters. Especially NTB.
Ernest93:

Thats not true.
56 new to bank customers, 28 mobile, online and cards, 2 loans, value is 1.7 million. commissions are given if you meet tqhe target
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Bro are u in ikeja 1 or ikeja 2.. we're is is. Your location....
Ernest93:

Thats not true.
56 new to bank customers, 28 mobile, online and cards, 2 loans, value is 1.7 million. commissions are given if you meet the target
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
I gues branch is 40 while cluster is 80..
engrzico:
Targets differ by branches and clusters. Especially NTB.
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
which one is cluster I don't understand pls
Re: Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff by SmilingMary(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2018
Nacoss25:

Hello,
How has the journey been? I'm about starting soon, hope it's worth it?

(1) (Reply)

Test Invite From BDO Service / State Security Service Recruitment 2017 / Npower Latest News For Today (payment And Any Other Things You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.