Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! (33730 Views)

Palm Wine In Islam / Family Planning In Islam / Artificial Insemination To Get A Child: Is It A Sin In Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by DjAduba(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2018
theapeman4:
FTC

I heard if you pray that 4 prayers a day, you can bang whatever is in the skirts be it Little's girls azz or Christian sister.

Allah is always a forgiven god.

But I still can't understand the relationship between Islam and sex undecided always talking about sex sex sex sex virgin sex non virgin sex 77 virgin for sex bla bla bla!

Is there any other teaching apart from sex?
Yes there are other important parts too. Such as Love(Generally) Honesty/Trust/ Justice. Rights ( for all, Human, Animals etc) Justice. Govt. Business and Finance. Education ( General Knowledge). Science (General) and lots more.

The sex u are talking about is just a section in the Relationship aspect. Tnx.

2 Likes

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Pushing issues on sin and akham to FP and leaves aqeedah issues.. Tsw
Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by askorlogy: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
The Qur'an says that JESUS is the WORD of (ALLAH). Can somebody who believes in the WORD of ALLAH and who follows the preaching of the WORD of ALLAH can that person be called an Unbeliever?

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah; Qur;an 3:45
Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by naijajobx: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
ohhh
Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
wtf! religion is actually our problem in Nigeria
Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Topkush: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shehucom:

We pray Five times a day not Four, that shows how shallow your knowledge of Islam is. So it's not surprising of you typing your rubbish with your smart phone. Learn about Islam and then you'll know what you've been missing.... Peace

These people are best ignored

1 Like

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by JAMESOJAY: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
If am talking rubbish...Mr sense talker
Prove me wrong

Boko Harma are Muslims right..
How many people have they killed?
How many women have they raped?
While killing you don't do that with your clear eyes..you must be intoxicated right?

How many pills did they take before killing?

If you don't prove me wrong you are the biggest fool in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by billyman(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Thanks brother
Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by maasoap(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
chukslawrence:
Why use your hand to shake a sister that's not your own ... The line got me laughing. Please tell a brother this is 21st century. Forward ever backward never

Really? I thought some Christians still walk barefooted on Sundays.
When I was in Uni, one Christian girl forcefully shook my hand and another Christian girl forcefully shook my my hand while doing NYSC. They just couldn't understand why I refused to shake women.
Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by maasoap(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kingkong101:
If this is true what will happen to prophet Mohammed who married a 6 year old girl and disvirgin her at the age of 9? The same prophet married 46 year old widow because she was rich, my question is, is he forgiven by allah ? and what good lesson can we learn from prophet Mohammed who liked women at random and fought several wars, killed and maimed people who housed him.

Till today, an extension of his violence called jihad is still visible on his followers as evident in Boko Haram, ISILs, Al Shalbab and So on..These are the people who truly follows the foot steps of prophet Mohammed.

My opinion is that if prophet Mohamed makes heaven truly every one will go to heaven irrespective of their lives here on earth.

Your evidence or prove.
Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Antoeni(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Is this True

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Antoeni(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Is this True,what of this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now / Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? / Nigerian Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs Overrules JNI Earlier Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.