Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

How Durable Are Plasma Tvs With Inbuilt DVD Player? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Durable Are Plasma Tvs With Inbuilt DVD Player? (973 Views)

How Can I Scan For Channel On My Android Tv With Inbuilt Decoder / Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? / Is Nasco TV With Inbuilt Satellite Working In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Durable Are Plasma Tvs With Inbuilt DVD Player? by Olayinka8793(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2018
Good day wonderful people, l just bought a small fairly used LOGIK plasma TV with inbuilt DVD player for use in my shop for customers to watch while waiting (I work as a barber ). It has been working smoothly for the past two days since I bought it, but someone close to me just gave an opinion concerning it that it is not going to last, saying TVs with inbuilt DVD player don't last. This gave me concern, so I had like to ask from you guys who uses or have previously used TVs with inbuilt DVD player how true it is.
Thanks.
Re: How Durable Are Plasma Tvs With Inbuilt DVD Player? by beeblack: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Elects Elects in the house over to you.As for me I don't like anything in built, or combined
Re: How Durable Are Plasma Tvs With Inbuilt DVD Player? by ironheart(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Waste of money
Re: How Durable Are Plasma Tvs With Inbuilt DVD Player? by Olayinka8793(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
ironheart:
Waste of money
why do you say so?
Re: How Durable Are Plasma Tvs With Inbuilt DVD Player? by ironheart(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Olayinka8793:
why do you say so?
got one back in the days and it was a waste. All my friends who got it as well. The mechanism for the dvd goes bad easily. The display quality is poor compared to a decently priced LED display
Re: How Durable Are Plasma Tvs With Inbuilt DVD Player? by Olayinka8793(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
ironheart:
got one back in the days and it was a waste. All my friends who got it as well. The mechanism for the dvd goes bad easily. The display quality is poor compared to a decently priced LED display
basically, I think you are saying the inbuilt DVD goes bad easily or does the whole TV goes bad with it too? Enlighten me please.

(1) (Reply)

Enjoying Carrabao Cup On Kwese Free Sport And Signal-6 For Laliga On Eutelsat 10 / Watch Talentglobal Tv Https://www.youtube.com/channel/ucxrvm1_a2wu8ytx3vbyoq1g?v / I Need Prison Break! Helllpppp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.