Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? (22082 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Mobile Internet Browser? / What Is Your Favorite Mobile Theme ? / Which Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Melchizedek3(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shadow Fight 2 best among the best fighting games I've played
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Todetayo(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
ObservantFellow:
Football Manager Mobile 2018 all the way

Although we're awaiting 2019 in about four months time wink

The last screenshot is my favourite news in my current save grin
How do I download it?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
hustla:

grin
Just that it requires updates a lot
On what device?
Yeah too many update! Tecno C8..can you beat that?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by WenysAD(f): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Cooking fever
It's da bomb

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by damosky12(m): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
PhilAmadeus:
bro, where can I download it please

Google play store... or google it.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Sologlo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Clash of clans And Dr Driving 2 my 2 best games Last Naija whot
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by ObservantFellow: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Todetayo:

How do I download it?

Buy on PlayStore
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by akinboluwarin(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Need for speed no limit, gets me hands on especially the special events part, tz an online game but it's interesting.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by DeePsychologist(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2018
CassieV:
Players Unknown Battleground.. I think

Thanks
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by DeePsychologist(m): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Allison012:

Player Unknown Battle Ground

I luv this game pass my phone.

Pass the phone ke... Calm down bro... Looked at the trailer and wasn't impressed though...
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by theorist(m): 5:30am On Jul 21, 2018
CassieV:
PUBG

Add me, CaptainHolla
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by theorist(m): 5:31am On Jul 21, 2018
Tarivanessa:
I like PUBG since my brothers introduced me to it.

Add me, CaptainHolla
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by PhilAmadeus: 6:34am On Jul 21, 2018
Favbolu:

Yes bro,it becoming too boring.
Pls help me, how u take hack am... Yet to hack mine and it's giving me tough time
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by PhilAmadeus: 6:35am On Jul 21, 2018
damosky12:

Google play store... or google it.
owl thanks.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by ShinyJay22(m): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2018
larion:

Last time I checked, you didn't create the thread...I checked your profile and saw u registered in 2017 ....i'll just waka past...

Turns back to advice the kid....

If you don't know, my career, life, family, marriage, finance, properties and has been partially built with the the help of this site, if you think nairaland is one of those places to talk anyhow and scatter yarn, I pray you grow up sooner.

Much love
Cheers
Wow,I never knew the ancestors are also on nairaland...Mind you basing your judgement on my nairaland profile puts you on a long thing.I don't need to brag about how long I've been on nairaland (Dem no dey use am collect money for bank) but I only gave an advise to someone who should be wise enough to take it.What ever your misgivings about the thread it wasn't created for you or by you,it was created for people with a collective interest (gaming).Lots of guys draw inspiration from these kind of threads.I guess you are one of those Tecno Stone age folks who have the information at their disposal but neglect using it.For your information Game developers come on such thread's to check out the interest of gamers so they can cash in on this.People like you never see the opportunity in such things you only know how to give your B.S opinion.By the way if growing up means I should be stuck up like you then I'd rather be a child cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by larion: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2018
ShinyJay22:
Wow,I never knew the ancestors are also on nairaland...Mind you basing your judgement on my nairaland profile puts you on a long thing.I don't need to brag about how long I've been on nairaland (Dem no dey use am collect money for bank) but I only gave an advise to someone who should be wise enough to take it.What ever your misgivings about the thread it wasn't created for you or by you,it was created for people with a collective interest (gaming).Lots of guys draw inspiration from these kind of threads.I guess you are one of those Tecno Stone age folks who have the information at their disposal but neglect using it.For your information Game developers come on such thread's to check out the interest of gamers so they can cash in on this.People like you never see the opportunity in such things you only know how to give your B.S opinion.By the way if growing up means I should be stuck up like you then I'd rather be a child cheesy

Chochochochochi......

I know your type, so I won't join words with you again...you are the first person to have tangled me with such on Nairaland, I'm always good at avoiding your type....remember you jumped on my mention first, and I will be glad if you don't do that again...

For now, bye!
See you later never!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by ShinyJay22(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2018
larion:

Chochochochochi......

I know your type, so I won't join words with you again...you are the first person to have tangled me with such on Nairaland, I'm always good at avoiding your type....remember you jumped on my mention first, and I will be glad if you don't do that again...

For now, bye!
See you later never!
Sure I know I did jump or slide tackled your mention but my intention was not to bring war but to make you understand that life is not exclusive to one person's interest.
If you are interested in making money...it's all good but when you begin to come on a thread that you know is not of interest to you and then you start casting aspersions on folks with a legitimate interest then you have to be corrected!
I know you have received some sense from my earlier reply and I know you will have a rethink next time you want to trash talk.
Wish you best of luck in that regard.No love lost bro

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Ejadike(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2018
Mine is Sim city. I no know why I like that game.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Ejadike(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2018
CassieV:
PUBG
what's the game about?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Ejadike(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2018
silent10:
game of thrones cheesy
hunger games
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mkxm
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by JeffreyJames(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
larion:
None!

There are better things for an adult to do with phone than to get entangled with candy crush.

Research on certificate to improve your career
Research on side business you can do
Engage in side business with your phone
Research on better job and change your present one
Research on better countries you can easily travel to and get a work permit, escape naija.
Research on how to be a better parent.
Research on how to be a better student.
Read the news, follow technology if you are interested.
If you want to relax, watch educative videos on YouTube, they are too much.

Engage your sef in better thing, change your mindset
If you are still a young man or woman, research on how to find better wife or husband.

We have to raise our levels, and when we raise that level, we have to raise to the next level.

Game on phone kwa? Except you are 13 / 14 years.

I know many will jump on me, but trust me....There are many things to do with your phone than games, even if you wanna relax.

With all this noise,are you better than people who play games on their phones? Na everything be book?

The people who developed the games nko?

Abeg take a sit.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by larion: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
JeffreyJames:

With all this noise,are you better than people who play games on their phones? Na everything be book?

The people who developed the games nko?

Abeg take a sit.

Read my post I didn't talk about book, I even talked about researching for wife.....try to use your head before you insult someone to take a sit.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by hemarnuel15: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
larion:
None!

There are better things for an adult to do with phone than to get entangled with candy crush.

Research on certificate to improve your career
Research on side business you can do
Engage in side business with your phone
Research on better job and change your present one
Research on better countries you can easily travel to and get a work permit, escape naija.
Research on how to be a better parent.
Research on how to be a better student.
Read the news, follow technology if you are interested.
If you want to relax, watch educative videos on YouTube, they are too much.

Engage your sef in better thing, change your mindset
If you are still a young man or woman, research on how to find better wife or husband.

We have to raise our levels, and when we raise that level, we have to raise to the next level.

Game on phone kwa? Except you are 13 / 14 years.

I know many will jump on me, but trust me....There are many things to do with your phone than games, even if you wanna relax.
shey we say we don't know ni.. ...go to another forum that talks about that .....diz one Is meant for "ANDROID GAMING"

Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by MobileGees: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
DeePsychologist:

Pass the phone ke... Calm down bro... Looked at the trailer and wasn't impressed though...

Don't mind them the game is a overhyped garbage
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by MobileGees: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ejadike:
what's the game about?

They put a bunch of real players on the pitch and u all fight yourselves
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by CassieV(f): 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ejadike:
what's the game about?
100 players are dropped in an island, you search for ammunition and supplies to aid in your fight for survival. Last man or team standing gets a chicken dinner.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by CassieV(f): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
theorist:

Add me, CaptainHolla
Okay..
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Pekun210(m): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2018
Allison012:
hahaha u are joking. infact ur name is ajoke.

� I'll give you endless beatings
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Ejadike(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
CassieV:

100 players are dropped in an island, you search for ammunition and supplies to aid in your fight for survival. Last man or team standing gets a chicken dinner.
hmmm... It's an online game I guess ba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

oraimo Toast PD Pro: How Your Phone Will Go From 0-60% In 30 Minutes / Samsung's Foldable Smartphone Will Cost Up To $2,500 / How To Subscribe For Airtel 2gb For N200 And 6gb For N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.