Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Igbo Man Force To Eat Rice With Bare Hands In Distance Chad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Force To Eat Rice With Bare Hands In Distance Chad (525 Views)

President Tinubu & Papa Ajasco Shake Hands In Lagos (Video) / Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) / Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Force To Eat Rice With Bare Hands In Distance Chad by donsolo4u2c(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Igbo Man Force To Eat Rice With Bare Hands In Distance Chad
A Nigerian tourist From extinction Igbo who has visited almost 30 African state recount his ordeal after his tour to Chad republic.

The tourist identify as Ifeatu Osegbo says during his tour in Chad, he visited a local restaurant for food only to be served rice without spoon. According to him, their was no other option left rather to eat the rice with hands.

He shared this on his Facebook
Well, I was given rice to eat but no spoon. They told me I had to use my hands... In the public, I was hungry, no option, I had to eat first. # Chad.

http://www.ebonyidaily.com.ng/2018/07/igbo-man-force-to-eat-rice-with-bare.html

Re: Igbo Man Force To Eat Rice With Bare Hands In Distance Chad by loveth360(f): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
and you asked them to capture it.

I can smell lies from afar.
Re: Igbo Man Force To Eat Rice With Bare Hands In Distance Chad by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
See the plate of food looking like Buhari's oppress-idency
Re: Igbo Man Force To Eat Rice With Bare Hands In Distance Chad by Nightmareo07: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

What Should We Expect As Mass Defection Troops In? / For Those Who Want Me To Vote Buhari Again / God Not Mocked, Whatsoever APC Sowed So Shall It Reap – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.